independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 23rd Nov 2017 6:45am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump Warns North Korea Will Be Met with "Fire & Fury"
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 08/09/17 7:40pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Horsefeathers said:

luv4u said:

What if dump is the anti-christ?? what if he has the numerals 666 somewhere on his head eek

Anyone read Revelations in the Bible??

I envision Satan nervously awaiting his orders from Trump. Even Satan is like, "dude..." Meanwhile some evangelical holy rollers are telling Trump that God totally supports him nuking NK. This. This is why Christian zealots are no different than the Taliban or ISIS or any other extremist group. Your god is just as big a dick as the one who inspired those guys to fly those planes into those buildings.


You raise a good point

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 08/09/17 9:52pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Nuke war would take the Russia pressure off Trump.



It won't, but I can sure see how a simpleton like President Trump would think so.

The sad thing is that he probably doesn't care how many human beings die just so he can try to avoid being held responsible for his actions and connections with Russia.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 08/10/17 4:38am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Nuke war would take the Russia pressure off Trump.



It won't, but I can sure see how a simpleton like President Trump would think so.

The sad thing is that he probably doesn't care how many human beings die just so he can try to avoid being held responsible for his actions and connections with Russia.

The theory is he is working with Kim Jong-un and Dennis Rodman is the ambassador.

I AM AMERICAN. ANTI-COMMUNIST. ANTI-FASCIST.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 08/10/17 4:40am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Dennis-Rodman-Donald-Trump.jpg

I AM AMERICAN. ANTI-COMMUNIST. ANTI-FASCIST.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 08/10/17 5:09am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

A conflict between an overweight lunatic with a stupid bad haircut and serious daddy issues...and Kim Jun Un


And Americans are going to be the ones paying for those two assholes' bullying each other.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 08/10/17 8:23am

mjscarousal

What Trump should do is make a public apology to the North Korean president and ask for peace. No one will win if a war is started and nothing will be gained but innocent lives lost. If Trump did that he would get a lot of respect. That's what it means to be a diplomat and a politician.

That crazy dictator is not bluffing. He has been shooting off mistles all summer!! That man is not playing. I don't know why Americsns think he won't do it when he has been close to hitting American territory ( I think he knows he can hit American territory and those tester mistles were to make a point).North Korea is so close to Guam they can definitely hit it with no problem and if he plans to launch four mistles at Guam (as he plans) that will definitely wipe it off the map. I think he is going to do it and I feel horrible for all those innocent lives. Trump could end this diplomatically if he wanted too. He is only thinking about himself and not the country. The whole thing is sad.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 08/10/17 8:38am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Just give dump a bag of plastic toy soldiers to play with

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 08/10/17 8:59am

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Nuke war would take the Russia pressure off Trump.



It won't, but I can sure see how a simpleton like President Trump would think so.

The sad thing is that he probably doesn't care how many human beings die just so he can try to avoid being held responsible for his actions and connections with Russia.

As long as he survives, as well as his mail order hooker wife,( or a younger replacement ) and his repulsive children, the orange asshole is probably ok with a nuclear war.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 08/10/17 9:04am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Break this down simple. Kim is threatening to blow up Guam. Got it? They were threatening to blow up Guam! If they do they will be bombed to Hell and back that what Trump said. lol

I AM AMERICAN. ANTI-COMMUNIST. ANTI-FASCIST.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 08/10/17 9:05am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

luv4u said:

Just give dump a bag of plastic toy soldiers to play with

Right because if Kim blows up Guam we should do nothing and say "blow up Cali and Chicago. We are wimps!"

I AM AMERICAN. ANTI-COMMUNIST. ANTI-FASCIST.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 08/10/17 9:47am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

13cjk13 said:

RodeoSchro said:



It won't, but I can sure see how a simpleton like President Trump would think so.

The sad thing is that he probably doesn't care how many human beings die just so he can try to avoid being held responsible for his actions and connections with Russia.

As long as he survives, as well as his mail order hooker wife,( or a younger replacement ) and his repulsive children, the orange asshole is probably ok with a nuclear war.

why is it okay to mock his skin color? interesting. Now sure he pays for that spray tan or whatever it is...but how is that any different than any other factor people might choose as a life choice?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 08/10/17 9:49am

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

As long as he survives, as well as his mail order hooker wife,( or a younger replacement ) and his repulsive children, the orange asshole is probably ok with a nuclear war.

why is it okay to mock his skin color? interesting. Now sure he pays for that spray tan or whatever it is...but how is that any different than any other factor people might choose as a life choice?

Oh Lord. thank God you didn't claim racism! lol

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 08/10/17 9:51am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

luv4u said:

Just give dump a bag of plastic toy soldiers to play with

Right because if Kim blows up Guam we should do nothing and say "blow up Cali and Chicago. We are wimps!"

the good news is if kim were to attack a city it will be a red city in a red state... (if we are going to mock trump and call him dump and all that then it must be fair right?) of course this post is okay as it is all in trumps head...

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 08/10/17 9:56am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Right because if Kim blows up Guam we should do nothing and say "blow up Cali and Chicago. We are wimps!"

the good news is if kim were to attack a city it will be a red city in a red state... (if we are going to mock trump and call him dump and all that then it must be fair right?) of course this post is okay as it is all in trumps head...

Prediction they will set off missiles we will intercept then those states will vote different.

I AM AMERICAN. ANTI-COMMUNIST. ANTI-FASCIST.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 08/10/17 11:19am

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



13cjk13 said:




RodeoSchro said:





It won't, but I can sure see how a simpleton like President Trump would think so.

The sad thing is that he probably doesn't care how many human beings die just so he can try to avoid being held responsible for his actions and connections with Russia.



As long as he survives, as well as his mail order hooker wife,( or a younger replacement ) and his repulsive children, the orange asshole is probably ok with a nuclear war.





why is it okay to mock his skin color? interesting. Now sure he pays for that spray tan or whatever it is...but how is that any different than any other factor people might choose as a life choice?


It's not his actual skin color being mocked, she is referring to the orange spray tan. Anyway the thread is about trump's warning to Kim.
[Edited 8/10/17 11:22am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 08/10/17 12:02pm

free2bFreeda2

when oh when are "we the people's" going to get this tweet-mongering, me, me, and it's only about me idiot out of carrying the title of POTUS?
Noah Trevor said. "you were an accident👤. there was a hole in the electoral system, & we're just trying to make this work, Donald." rip: Sergeant La David T Johnson 🌼
: https://www.google.com/am...orker.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 08/10/17 12:05pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

why is it okay to mock his skin color? interesting. Now sure he pays for that spray tan or whatever it is...but how is that any different than any other factor people might choose as a life choice?

It's not his actual skin color being mocked, she is referring to the orange spray tan. Anyway the thread is about trump's warning to Kim. [Edited 8/10/17 11:22am]

so anything anyone chooses to do can be mocked?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 08/10/17 12:26pm

free2bFreeda2

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Break this down simple. Kim is threatening to blow up Guam. Got it? They were threatening to blow up Guam! If they do they will be bombed to Hell and back that what Trump said. lol


although the following quote comes from a movie, the following makes sense.
"Composure is everything, never let people (the enemy) know what you're thinking."

it's so obvious prezzi drumpf-trump lacks any tact, composure or sense of forethought. he's proving to be a warbling ego-maniacal mad-man.
[Edited 8/10/17 12:27pm]
Noah Trevor said. "you were an accident👤. there was a hole in the electoral system, & we're just trying to make this work, Donald." rip: Sergeant La David T Johnson 🌼
: https://www.google.com/am...orker.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 08/10/17 12:28pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

free2bFreeda2 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Break this down simple. Kim is threatening to blow up Guam. Got it? They were threatening to blow up Guam! If they do they will be bombed to Hell and back that what Trump said. lol

although the following quote comes from a movie, the following makes sense. "Composure is everything, never let people (the enemy) know what you're thinking." it's so obvious prezzi drumpf-trump lacks any tact, composure or sense of forethought. he's proving to be a warbling ego-maniacal mad-man. "Composure is everything, never let people know what you're thinking."

the other basic possibility is that he is saying things to throw us off or something... like he says something crazy as he does something smart...if only that were true....

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 08/10/17 12:33pm

free2bFreeda2

OnlyNDaUsa said:



free2bFreeda2 said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:

Break this down simple. Kim is threatening to blow up Guam. Got it? They were threatening to blow up Guam! If they do they will be bombed to Hell and back that what Trump said. lol



although the following quote comes from a movie, the following makes sense. "Composure is everything, never let people (the enemy) know what you're thinking." it's so obvious prezzi drumpf-trump lacks any tact, composure or sense of forethought. he's proving to be a warbling ego-maniacal mad-man. "Composure is everything, never let people know what you're thinking."



the other basic possibility is that he is saying things to throw us off or something... like he says something crazy as he does something smart...if only that were true....


crysball 🤔
dial 1.800.psy.kick giggle
[Edited 8/10/17 12:34pm]
Noah Trevor said. "you were an accident👤. there was a hole in the electoral system, & we're just trying to make this work, Donald." rip: Sergeant La David T Johnson 🌼
: https://www.google.com/am...orker.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 08/10/17 1:07pm

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



2elijah said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




why is it okay to mock his skin color? interesting. Now sure he pays for that spray tan or whatever it is...but how is that any different than any other factor people might choose as a life choice?



It's not his actual skin color being mocked, she is referring to the orange spray tan. Anyway the thread is about trump's warning to Kim. [Edited 8/10/17 11:22am]



so anything anyone chooses to do can be mocked?


Can you stop threadjacking and stay on topic?
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 08/10/17 1:10pm

2elijah

avatar

mjscarousal said:

What Trump should do is make a public apology to the North Korean president and ask for peace. No one will win if a war is started and nothing will be gained but innocent lives lost. If Trump did that he would get a lot of respect. That's what it means to be a diplomat and a politician.

That crazy dictator is not bluffing. He has been shooting off mistles all summer!! That man is not playing. I don't know why Americsns think he won't do it when he has been close to hitting American territory ( I think he knows he can hit American territory and those tester mistles were to make a point).North Korea is so close to Guam they can definitely hit it with no problem and if he plans to launch four mistles at Guam (as he plans) that will definitely wipe it off the map. I think he is going to do it and I feel horrible for all those innocent lives. Trump could end this diplomatically if he wanted too. He is only thinking about himself and not the country. The whole thing is sad.

If he wanted to, but doesn't have the class or experience to do so. He's too immature.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 08/10/17 1:17pm

Astasheiks

avatar

mjscarousal said:

What Trump should do is make a public apology to the North Korean president and ask for peace. No one will win if a war is started and nothing will be gained but innocent lives lost. If Trump did that he would get a lot of respect. That's what it means to be a diplomat and a politician. That crazy dictator is not bluffing. He has been shooting off mistles all summer!! That man is not playing. I don't know why Americsns think he won't do it when he has been close to hitting American territory ( I think he knows he can hit American territory and those tester mistles were to make a point).North Korea is so close to Guam they can definitely hit it with no problem and if he plans to launch four mistles at Guam (as he plans) that will definitely wipe it off the map. I think he is going to do it and I feel horrible for all those innocent lives. Trump could end this diplomatically if he wanted too. He is only thinking about himself and not the country. The whole thing is sad.

So just How should Trump apologize to this Crazy Dictator??? eek razz biggrin

All thats in bold above sounds like somebody that is going to go off regardless whether you be nice to him or mean, so ... crysball

[Edited 8/10/17 13:36pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 08/10/17 1:39pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so anything anyone chooses to do can be mocked?

Can you stop threadjacking and stay on topic?

calling out bigots who mock people for their appearance or life choices should always be seen as fair game... when i called barack's wife a not so nice name i got called out for it and rightfully so... was that problem?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 08/10/17 1:41pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

.that was over the line...

[Edited 8/10/17 13:42pm]

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 08/10/17 2:53pm

free2bFreeda2

rolleyes oh lawd, this is some scary shite. boxed

http://m.disclose.tv/news...low/138556
Nostradamus said in 1600.
》》》》》》》》》🎙

The False Trumpet

One of the predictions of Michel de Nostradame says that the false TRUMPETet will conceal the madness and cause Byzantium to change laws. The theorists have said that the false TRUMPet that conceals the madness is, of course, the reference of Trump to Byzantium, a colony in Ancient Greece, which could have links to some refugees that have come from Greece. The anti-immigration stance of Trump has been at the center of his whole campaign.
read more at above link.
🤔 (if you dare to be curious.)
[Edited 8/10/17 15:05pm]
[Edited 8/10/17 15:33pm]
Noah Trevor said. "you were an accident👤. there was a hole in the electoral system, & we're just trying to make this work, Donald." rip: Sergeant La David T Johnson 🌼
: https://www.google.com/am...orker.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 08/10/17 3:05pm

13cjk13

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: It's not his actual skin color being mocked, she is referring to the orange spray tan. Anyway the thread is about trump's warning to Kim. [Edited 8/10/17 11:22am]

so anything anyone chooses to do can be mocked?

If they are a filthy pig that mocks disabled reporters and grabs women by their pussies against their will, then yes, they can be mocked. The asshole in the oval office set the rules of the game, I'm just playing along.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 08/10/17 4:39pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so anything anyone chooses to do can be mocked?

If they are a filthy pig that mocks disabled reporters and grabs women by their pussies against their will, then yes, they can be mocked. The asshole in the oval office set the rules of the game, I'm just playing along.

what if they attack accusers and laugh about helping a child rapist get a light sentence?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 08/10/17 6:06pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



13cjk13 said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:





so anything anyone chooses to do can be mocked?



If they are a filthy pig that mocks disabled reporters and grabs women by their pussies against their will, then yes, they can be mocked. The asshole in the oval office set the rules of the game, I'm just playing along.





what if they attack accusers and laugh about helping a child rapist get a light sentence?



You'll believe anything...
Is there ever a post that you DON'T pivot into an attack on Obama or the Clintons ?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 08/10/17 6:08pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

13cjk13 said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




2elijah said:


OnlyNDaUsa said: It's not his actual skin color being mocked, she is referring to the orange spray tan. Anyway the thread is about trump's warning to Kim. [Edited 8/10/17 11:22am]



so anything anyone chooses to do can be mocked?



If they are a filthy pig that mocks disabled reporters and grabs women by their pussies against their will, then yes, they can be mocked. The asshole in the oval office set the rules of the game, I'm just playing along.



So true. Treat others like they treat you (or would if they got a chance)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump Warns North Korea Will Be Met with "Fire & Fury"