independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 17th Aug 2017 1:00am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > CAMERAS COPS
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/03/17 4:19am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

CAMERAS COPS

Does it ever occur to anyone that CAMERAS are there to protect the cops. When they are in the right they will be on but conveniently when they could be in the wrong they will be off? Same can be said for any other business that has cameras. Cameras at businesses are often not there to protect you. Now Superfurry he has cameras on him at all times, he has cameras in his vehicles and homes. Superfurrys life is uploaded into the cloud at all moments. Social justice warriors just don't understand the bottom line and how it works. Even record sex to prove it was consensual and the truth is you need video of everything as a contract is never enough.

KNOW Jesus, KNOW peace. NO Jesus, NO peace
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/03/17 4:35am

MoBettaBliss

ok... so you're wasted... congrats

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/03/17 5:19am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

^^Turn cameras on everyone else MoeBetta. No more false acquisitions.

KNOW Jesus, KNOW peace. NO Jesus, NO peace
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/03/17 5:36am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Fuck you I'm not answering the phone.

KNOW Jesus, KNOW peace. NO Jesus, NO peace
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/03/17 6:34am

poppys

Furry - You said the shooting issue was resolved, remember? Now use your skills and audition for Big Brother.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/03/17 12:49pm

maplenpg

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Does it ever occur to anyone that CAMERAS are there to protect the cops. When they are in the right they will be on but conveniently when they could be in the wrong they will be off? Same can be said for any other business that has cameras. Cameras at businesses are often not there to protect you. Now Superfurry he has cameras on him at all times, he has cameras in his vehicles and homes. Superfurrys life is uploaded into the cloud at all moments. Social justice warriors just don't understand the bottom line and how it works. Even record sex to prove it was consensual and the truth is you need video of everything as a contract is never enough.

Wait....WTF contract are you getting with those you have sex with? Are you telling them that they are being recorded? Are you watching the video again and again for your own pleasure?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/03/17 1:37pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

^^maplenpg record everything with full disclosure and if they do not agree you may be set up for rape alligations. Record everything and upload it to the cloud at all times.

KNOW Jesus, KNOW peace. NO Jesus, NO peace
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/03/17 1:40pm

MoBettaBliss

good moonshine this time huh?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/03/17 1:46pm

maplenpg

SuperFurryAnimal said:

^^maplenpg record everything with full disclosure and if they do not agree you may be set up for rape alligations. Record everything and upload it to the cloud at all times.

Not a fucking chance anyone is going to record me - I've seen first hand the damage when these videis end up on social media. Anyway it is unlikely anyone will accuse me of raping them, especially when I've been married for almost 20 years! - and you didn't answer if you're watching them for your own pleasure?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/03/17 2:52pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

maplenpg said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

^^maplenpg record everything with full disclosure and if they do not agree you may be set up for rape alligations. Record everything and upload it to the cloud at all times.

Not a fucking chance anyone is going to record me - I've seen first hand the damage when these videis end up on social media. Anyway it is unlikely anyone will accuse me of raping them, especially when I've been married for almost 20 years! - and you didn't answer if you're watching them for your own pleasure?

No. Thou shall not watch youporn is one of the ten commandments.

KNOW Jesus, KNOW peace. NO Jesus, NO peace
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/03/17 4:54pm

morningsong

avatar

So in the heat of the moment, a cop will automatically know when the situation is going to be in his favor or not with enough time to shut off his camera?



“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/03/17 6:38pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

I believe these things will sort themselves out sooner than we think. Cars may soon have sensors and cameras to record and temper erratic driving and accidents.

It has always been my belief that minor infractions (which targeted the poor mostly) do not require an armed man to stop you and threaten you. That's such an antiquated and improper use of law enforcement in my opinion only filling court rooms with poor people and making their lives harder.

I think we need to implement new technologies and make law enforcement better at the same time.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/05/17 3:26pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

I think it is to do one of 2 things.... prove the citizen to be a liar or the cop guilty. it is like sexual harassment training. it protects the company/department.

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/05/17 7:30pm

Horsefeathers

avatar

I am not sure I understand this discussion at all. Is it basically that cop cameras are there to provide evidence regarding interactions? And also to provide some protection against bogus accusations? Because... are there other reasons people thought cameras were there?

And sex contracts seem a bit much for me. I'm ok with a recent certificate of health or notarized note from a doctor and photo id.
Murica: at least it's not Sudan.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/10/17 10:16am

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Does it ever occur to anyone that CAMERAS are there to protect the cops. When they are in the right they will be on but conveniently when they could be in the wrong they will be off? Same can be said for any other business that has cameras. Cameras at businesses are often not there to protect you. Now Superfurry he has cameras on him at all times, he has cameras in his vehicles and homes. Superfurrys life is uploaded into the cloud at all moments. Social justice warriors just don't understand the bottom line and how it works. Even record sex to prove it was consensual and the truth is you need video of everything as a contract is never enough.



I will not be able to believe all your sex is consensual until I see those videos.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > CAMERAS COPS