independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 18th Dec 2017 12:51am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Microchips in employees (news article)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 07/25/17 5:31pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I think I read in Mexico people were putting them on voluntarily because of all the kidnappings.

most of us have trackers on us...phones and gps in cars and toll both cards and other items...

Oh yeah, then there is your SS# and drivers license. Try living underground today? There is no way.

Facebook is for losers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 07/26/17 9:16am

Astasheiks

avatar

Astasheiks said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

is it a chocolate microchip in yo neck?

And...

"We know your name is THE BEAST. All of God's children, are your feast"

Some on here may not know this quote is taking from Prince song: The War

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 07/26/17 10:14am

morningsong

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

most of us have trackers on us...phones and gps in cars and toll both cards and other items...

Oh yeah, then there is your SS# and drivers license. Try living underground today? There is no way.



I think the major difference is, those things can't be programmed to measure your blood pressure, every time you take a drink, measure what you're eating, when you're having sex, and every function your body is having. Black Mirror.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 07/26/17 10:56am

poppys

morningsong said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Oh yeah, then there is your SS# and drivers license. Try living underground today? There is no way.



I think the major difference is, those things can't be programmed to measure your blood pressure, every time you take a drink, measure what you're eating, when you're having sex, and every function your body is having. Black Mirror.

Or allow an abusive spouse or government to track you.

Nazis tattooed people.

Slave and heretics were branded.

If your last December came, what would u do?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 07/26/17 8:24pm

Asenath0607

Years ago I heard that the military inserted chips on some soldiers depending on their unit. Any ideas if that is legit?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 07/26/17 11:55pm

JoeyC

avatar

Although i do believe that in a few instances, there can be some benefits in microchipping a human being, i would never ever submit to it. Period.

As usual, Killing Joke are spot on...

Silent weapons for a quiet war

Under my skin, getting under my skin


All systems go


Security clause, passing of laws


Reality

Silence in the air, silence in the air


Acceptance


Information from birth, animals are first
Then man

Silent weapons for a quiet war

ID not free for me
You can't escape


Implant


Implant to the next step

You don't want to protect

You just want to fucking control

Know my DNA, know my DNA
My structure


Know the movement of my day
Know the movement of my day and haunts

Hypnotize, hypnotize
Acclimatize


Fingers in control, fingers in control
Watch the high beam

Silent weapons for a quiet war

ID not free for me
You can't escape
Implant
Everything is under control

Deep below the ground
Deep below the ground


Blasphemies



Deep below the ground
Deep below the ground


Hybrids




Hypnotize, hypnotize
Acclimatize


Hypnotize, hypnotize


Acclimatize

Silent weapons for a quiet war

ID not free for me
You can't escape


Implant


Tear up your ID cards
And stick your implant up your ass

You just want to fucking control

Rest in Peace Bettie Boo. See u soon.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 07/31/17 5:58am

djThunderfunk

avatar

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 07/31/17 3:04pm

Dasein

Horsefeathers said:

Reason # 768386489 why I am not cut out for corporate life and will probably always be self-employed. I drove trucks for years with gps tracking. That was enough. My dogs are microchipped, though. I never even asked them how they felt about it. I am probably a hypocrite, but those dumbasses clam up whenever anyone asks them for their names or contact info.


Hahahahah!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 07/31/17 4:11pm

Superfan1984

When I was a child, I had a boy in my neighborhood who was part of that cult, The Children of God, and one day he grabbed me and pulled me aside and started telling me that one day we would all be microchipped and all this other stuff. I thought he was insane. Turns out, he was right eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 07/31/17 4:27pm

Astasheiks

avatar

morningsong said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Oh yeah, then there is your SS# and drivers license. Try living underground today? There is no way.



I think the major difference is, those things can't be programmed to measure your blood pressure, every time you take a drink, measure what you're eating, when you're having sex, and every function your body is having. Black Mirror.

Sounds like a Black Day eek smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 07/31/17 4:32pm

Astasheiks

avatar

JoeyC said:

Although i do believe that in a few instances, there can be some benefits in microchipping a human being, i would never ever submit to it. Period.

As usual, Killing Joke are spot on...

Silent weapons for a quiet war

Under my skin, getting under my skin


All systems go


Security clause, passing of laws


Reality

Silence in the air, silence in the air


Acceptance


Information from birth, animals are first
Then man

Silent weapons for a quiet war

ID not free for me
You can't escape


Implant


Implant to the next step

You don't want to protect

You just want to fucking control

Know my DNA, know my DNA
My structure


Know the movement of my day
Know the movement of my day and haunts

Hypnotize, hypnotize
Acclimatize


Fingers in control, fingers in control
Watch the high beam

Silent weapons for a quiet war

ID not free for me
You can't escape
Implant
Everything is under control

Deep below the ground
Deep below the ground


Blasphemies



Deep below the ground
Deep below the ground


Hybrids




Hypnotize, hypnotize
Acclimatize


Hypnotize, hypnotize


Acclimatize

Silent weapons for a quiet war

ID not free for me
You can't escape


Implant


Tear up your ID cards
And stick your implant up your ass

You just want to fucking control

That is a wild song and video!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 07/31/17 4:35pm

Astasheiks

avatar

Superfan1984 said:

When I was a child, I had a boy in my neighborhood who was part of that cult, The Children of God, and one day he grabbed me and pulled me aside and started telling me that one day we would all be microchipped and all this other stuff. I thought he was insane. Turns out, he was right eek

The masses are not forced to be chipped right now so since it hasn't happend yet, so you don't know if he is right or not.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 07/31/17 6:55pm

Superfan1984

Astasheiks said:

Superfan1984 said:

When I was a child, I had a boy in my neighborhood who was part of that cult, The Children of God, and one day he grabbed me and pulled me aside and started telling me that one day we would all be microchipped and all this other stuff. I thought he was insane. Turns out, he was right eek

The masses are not forced to be chipped right now so since it hasn't happend yet, so you don't know if he is right or not.

I didn't say we were forced. What I meant was, at the time I thought he was insane- I never thought anyone would even suggest microchipping people -- and here it begins...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 08/02/17 5:00pm

COMPUTERBLUE19
84

Follow up to the story for those interested:


http://www.turnto23.com/n...-microchip
"Old man's gotta be the old man. Fish has got to be the fish."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 08/08/17 8:53am

Astasheiks

avatar

Superfan1984 said:

Astasheiks said:

The masses are not forced to be chipped right now so since it hasn't happend yet, so you don't know if he is right or not.

I didn't say we were forced. What I meant was, at the time I thought he was insane- I never thought anyone would even suggest microchipping people -- and here it begins...

True, I see were you going

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Microchips in employees (news article)