independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 18th Aug 2018 1:43pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Let's all feel sorry for The Donald
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/20/17 8:13am

QueenofCardboa
rd

avatar

Let's all feel sorry for The Donald


Poor Donald sad


"I loved my previous life.

I had so many things going,"

Trump told Reuters in an interview.

"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."


"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Donald Trump
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/20/17 8:35am

SoulAlive

He doesn't want to be president.He ran for president because of all the publicity that it would give him,but he's not up to the task of doing the hard work that a president must do.I predict that he won't serve out his full term.He'll find a way to exit.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/20/17 9:07am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Unbelievable. disbelief

Don't believe what you hear
Don't believe what you see...
I know that the tide is turning 'round
So don't let the bastards grind you down!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/20/17 9:55am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

Unbelievable. disbelief


Yup, as if we need yet another Trump thread for every single thing he says. rolleyes

I applaud those such as OF4S and others who are trying to stimulate meaningful discussions about diverse topics. I understand the radical liberals are still licking their wounds over Hillary's loss, but trying to turn this forum into a sore loser bitchfest is not good for business. Plenty of people disliked Obama and his policies, but you didn't see ten new threads a week about him. Get on with your lives, people. If you want to vent, go post comments on the CNN website or something. lol



[Edited 5/20/17 9:56am]

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/20/17 11:23am

midnightmover

Pokeno4Money said:

purplethunder3121 said:

Unbelievable. disbelief


Yup, as if we need yet another Trump thread for every single thing he says. rolleyes

I applaud those such as OF4S and others who are trying to stimulate meaningful discussions about diverse topics. I understand the radical liberals are still licking their wounds over Hillary's loss, but trying to turn this forum into a sore loser bitchfest is not good for business. Plenty of people disliked Obama and his policies, but you didn't see ten new threads a week about him. Get on with your lives, people. If you want to vent, go post comments on the CNN website or something. lol



[Edited 5/20/17 9:56am]

Radical liberals? These "radical liberals" support war, Wall Street, fracking, income inequality. All the things Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama delivered.

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/20/17 5:46pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

midnightmover said:

Pokeno4Money said:


Yup, as if we need yet another Trump thread for every single thing he says. rolleyes

I applaud those such as OF4S and others who are trying to stimulate meaningful discussions about diverse topics. I understand the radical liberals are still licking their wounds over Hillary's loss, but trying to turn this forum into a sore loser bitchfest is not good for business. Plenty of people disliked Obama and his policies, but you didn't see ten new threads a week about him. Get on with your lives, people. If you want to vent, go post comments on the CNN website or something. lol



[Edited 5/20/17 9:56am]

Radical liberals? These "radical liberals" support war, Wall Street, fracking, income inequality. All the things Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama delivered.


As with everything else, change happens over a period of time. People are trying to redefine what it means to be a liberal, that's why the Democratic party is such a mess right now. It's like a civil war, the Hillaryites vs the Bernienators.

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/20/17 7:47pm

QueenofCardboa
rd

avatar


Pokeno4Money said:


midnightmover said:

Radical liberals?

These "radical liberals" support war, Wall Street, fracking, income inequality.

All the things Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama delivered.



As with everything else, change happens over a period of time.

People are trying to redefine what it means to be a liberal, that's why the Democratic party is such a mess right now.

It's like a civil war, the Hillaryites vs the Bernienators.



If you say it often enough and loud enough it becomes true right?

You are both disseminators of disinformation and propaganda




[Edited 5/20/17 19:48pm]

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Donald Trump
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/20/17 8:02pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Image result for trump dancing gif

Don't believe what you hear
Don't believe what you see...
I know that the tide is turning 'round
So don't let the bastards grind you down!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/21/17 12:23am

midnightmover

QueenofCardboard said:


Pokeno4Money said:



As with everything else, change happens over a period of time.

People are trying to redefine what it means to be a liberal, that's why the Democratic party is such a mess right now.

It's like a civil war, the Hillaryites vs the Bernienators.



If you say it often enough and loud enough it becomes true right?

You are both disseminators of disinformation and propaganda




[Edited 5/20/17 19:48pm]

Are you talking about the non-stop, 24/7 "Russia-hacked-the-election" propaganda? Yes, that is a classic example of the whole establishment repeating a mantra over and over until it just becomes accepted as true by sheer repetition alone (despite there being no evidence).

Your problem is your deference. You think if respectable people with good jobs in the media and the Democratic Party are saying something then it must be true. The reality of how power actually works is alien to you. The military industrial complex (which is a real thing by the way) needs a boogieman to justify itself. The problem is there isn't a real one that's big enough. So Russia has to be inflated to cartoonish levels of villainy in the public's mind in order to justify America's giant miltary spending and rabid expansion of NATO.

That's what's going on here. You are being conned.

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/21/17 5:16am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

midnightmover said:

QueenofCardboard said:



If you say it often enough and loud enough it becomes true right?

You are both disseminators of disinformation and propaganda




[Edited 5/20/17 19:48pm]

Are you talking about the non-stop, 24/7 "Russia-hacked-the-election" propaganda? Yes, that is a classic example of the whole establishment repeating a mantra over and over until it just becomes accepted as true by sheer repetition alone (despite there being no evidence).


Excellent analogy, one I've made myself in the past.

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/21/17 5:17am

Guitarhero

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

Image result for trump dancing gif

falloff

Miss my wife Julita rose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/21/17 2:07pm

cloveringold85

avatar

midnightmover said:

Pokeno4Money said:


Yup, as if we need yet another Trump thread for every single thing he says. rolleyes

I applaud those such as OF4S and others who are trying to stimulate meaningful discussions about diverse topics. I understand the radical liberals are still licking their wounds over Hillary's loss, but trying to turn this forum into a sore loser bitchfest is not good for business. Plenty of people disliked Obama and his policies, but you didn't see ten new threads a week about him. Get on with your lives, people. If you want to vent, go post comments on the CNN website or something. lol



[Edited 5/20/17 9:56am]

Radical liberals? These "radical liberals" support war, Wall Street, fracking, income inequality. All the things Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama delivered.

.

This site is a free forum, just like CNN. The reason why you see people having bitch fests on the internet because Trump is a such a drama-queen and he likes to stir-up controversy. He is such an annoying president! You never saw Obama tweeting stupid shit like Trump does. Trump has become the biggest joke around the world. He's such a narcissist and thinks he can make American "great" again! I think he is having his WTF moment now, because I really don't think he wants to be president. He probably misses the lifestyle he had before the White House.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 05/21/17 2:18pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Credit when due! Trumps speech today was his best ever. Surpassed all speeches Obama ever gave. Trump comment about life better before is taken out of context. Trump in the last 24 hours has done a superb job, possibly better than any other Preisdent in 48 hour time span.
God has a plan. Trust the plan.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 05/21/17 2:20pm

cloveringold85

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Credit when due! Trumps speech today was his best ever. Surpassed all speeches Obama ever gave. Trump comment about life better before is taken out of context. Trump in the last 24 hours has done a superb job, possibly better than any other Preisdent in 48 hour time span.

.

Give him time, the day is still young yet, LOL lol

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 05/21/17 2:23pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Credit when due! Trumps speech today was his best ever. Surpassed all speeches Obama ever gave. Trump comment about life better before is taken out of context. Trump in the last 24 hours has done a superb job, possibly better than any other Preisdent in 48 hour time span.


Agreed! He's doing an excellent job of improving US relations with the Muslim world.

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 05/21/17 2:29pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Impressed today! If he can united the middle east against ISIS this will be huge. No other politicians could. Some of the stuff he said today took huge balls in Saudi. He got respect from the leadership there and said things Obama would have not dare to say. Amazing day and history in the making. Look up the speech it is his best moment so far.
God has a plan. Trust the plan.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 05/21/17 2:32pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Impressed today! If he can united the middle east against ISIS this will be huge. No other politicians could. Some of the stuff he said today took huge balls in Saudi. He got respect from the leadership there and said things Obama would have not dare to say. Amazing day and history in the making. Look up the speech it is his best moment so far.


Word!

And did you see how he was greeted? Brilliant decision to visit there first!

"President Trump was greeted by fanfare, flags and a rendition of the "Star-Spangled Banner" when he arrived at the Royal Palace in Saudi Arabia.

Benjamin Hall reported that, prior to Trump's arrival, the capital of Riyadh was flush with banners and billboards depicting Trump and that the government seemed excited for the visit.

Hall said the Saudis were honored to host Trump on his first foreign trip as president, as most American leaders tend to choose Western nations like the United Kingdom or Canada."

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 05/21/17 2:45pm

13cjk13

White House is reporting that after only 2 days into his trip, the large orange asshole is " EXHAUSTED ". You really can't even make this shit up. LOCK HIM UP.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 05/21/17 2:46pm

cloveringold85

avatar

13cjk13 said:

White House is reporting that after only 2 days into his trip, the large orange asshole is " EXHAUSTED ". You really can't even make this shit up. LOCK HIM UP.

.

nod nod lol lol

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 05/21/17 2:52pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

Saudi Arabia do be lovin' Melania!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/21/politics/melania-trump-saudi-arabia/


Melania Trump gets rave reviews in Saudi press

On Sunday, the first lady conducted a few solo events while her husband continued bilateral meetings with the Gulf Cooperation Council. She visited the American International School in Riyadh and an all-women General Electric service center, tweeting out images from both visits, calling the visits an "honor" and praising "international perspective and education to children."
Similarly, Ivanka Trump separately attended a women's empowerment roundtable at Tuwaiq Palace with civil society leaders, prominent businesswomen and female Saudi elected government officials, according to the White House.


"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 05/21/17 2:57pm

13cjk13

Pokeno4Money said:

Saudi Arabia do be lovin' Melania!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/21/politics/melania-trump-saudi-arabia/


Melania Trump gets rave reviews in Saudi press

On Sunday, the first lady conducted a few solo events while her husband continued bilateral meetings with the Gulf Cooperation Council. She visited the American International School in Riyadh and an all-women General Electric service center, tweeting out images from both visits, calling the visits an "honor" and praising "international perspective and education to children."
Similarly, Ivanka Trump separately attended a women's empowerment roundtable at Tuwaiq Palace with civil society leaders, prominent businesswomen and female Saudi elected government officials, according to the White House.
DAVjmr4XkAAiV7k.jpg

I guess they really love mail order brides with big fake tits over there!! Oh, and they also like flying planes into buildings, so it's good that we supply them with weapons!!

[Edited 5/21/17 14:58pm]

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 05/21/17 2:58pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

13cjk13 said:

I guess they really love mail order brides with big fake tits over there!!


Admit it, you'd love to look exactly like her if you could! razz

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 05/21/17 3:05pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Strip clubs all across the land are filled with broads who look just like Melanie, constantly hustling for lap dances and the Champagne Room
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 05/21/17 3:07pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

Strip clubs all across the land are filled with broads who look just like Melanie, constantly hustling for lap dances and the Champagne Room

But you do wish you looked like her, don't you? Also, you can make up a bunch of college degrees and lie that you speak 10 languages. Deplorables eat that shit up.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 05/21/17 3:32pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

Saudi Arabia do be lovin' Melania!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/21/politics/melania-trump-saudi-arabia/


Melania Trump gets rave reviews in Saudi press

On Sunday, the first lady conducted a few solo events while her husband continued bilateral meetings with the Gulf Cooperation Council. She visited the American International School in Riyadh and an all-women General Electric service center, tweeting out images from both visits, calling the visits an "honor" and praising "international perspective and education to children."
Similarly, Ivanka Trump separately attended a women's empowerment roundtable at Tuwaiq Palace with civil society leaders, prominent businesswomen and female Saudi elected government officials, according to the White House.


spit

Don't believe what you hear
Don't believe what you see...
I know that the tide is turning 'round
So don't let the bastards grind you down!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 05/21/17 3:58pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

If Trump was exhausted he saved all energy for the speech. Homerun! The US press attacking Trump harder than any other President in history maybe actually helping him outside of the USA.
God has a plan. Trust the plan.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 05/21/17 6:40pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

13cjk13 said:

Pokeno4Money said:

Saudi Arabia do be lovin' Melania!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/21/politics/melania-trump-saudi-arabia/


Melania Trump gets rave reviews in Saudi press

On Sunday, the first lady conducted a few solo events while her husband continued bilateral meetings with the Gulf Cooperation Council. She visited the American International School in Riyadh and an all-women General Electric service center, tweeting out images from both visits, calling the visits an "honor" and praising "international perspective and education to children."
Similarly, Ivanka Trump separately attended a women's empowerment roundtable at Tuwaiq Palace with civil society leaders, prominent businesswomen and female Saudi elected government officials, according to the White House.
DAVjmr4XkAAiV7k.jpg

I guess they really love mail order brides with big fake tits over there!!


You can't even tell she HAS tits with that dress she's wearing. sad

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 05/21/17 7:06pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

13cjk13 said:



jjhunsecker said:


Strip clubs all across the land are filled with broads who look just like Melanie, constantly hustling for lap dances and the Champagne Room

But you do wish you looked like her, don't you? Also, you can make up a bunch of college degrees and lie that you speak 10 languages. Deplorables eat that shit up.



As a man, I don't think her look would work for me lol

Anyway, she's not my type: too made-up and fake for my tastes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 05/21/17 7:32pm

benni

Pokeno4Money said:

midnightmover said:

Are you talking about the non-stop, 24/7 "Russia-hacked-the-election" propaganda? Yes, that is a classic example of the whole establishment repeating a mantra over and over until it just becomes accepted as true by sheer repetition alone (despite there being no evidence).


Excellent analogy, one I've made myself in the past.


Except that there is that pesky declassified report released by the CIA, FBI, and NSA that supports Russia hacked the election. That dang report! Ignoring that it exists doesn't quite make it go away.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 05/22/17 10:29am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Trump tour continues. God bless Donald, another landmark day today. Peace deal in the works.
God has a plan. Trust the plan.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Let's all feel sorry for The Donald