independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 29th Mar 2017 12:17am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Lindsay Graham mauls head of NAACP. Shown to be partisan Dem De
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/11/17 2:37pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Lindsay Graham mauls head of NAACP. Shown to be partisan Dem De

This is painful. Cornell cannot defend himself:

This is why grades are bad. lol

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/12/17 3:47am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

there is a bias and that is clear. so Graham was on point. I do not know why the word mauls was used. But he did call his POLITICAL group out for their biased ways.

Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last~ 21,138 days
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/12/17 4:07am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Soros funded but now with social media/internet/independent news all that is out in the open with what is going down

Ezekiel 25:17 "Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/12/17 9:56am

RodeoSchro

avatar

The NAACP has specific political goals. Few GOP Senators vote for bills that positively address those goals, while most Democrat Senators DO vote for those kinds of bills. Hence the grade disparity.

It's no different than GOP Senators getting scored 100% by the NRA vs. Democratic Senators getting low scores because of the different ways they all vote on bills important to the NRA.

Why Graham had to bring in racism is on him, not the NAACP.

.

[Edited 1/12/17 9:57am]

Second Funkiest White Man in America

Cowardice always hides behind insinuation
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/12/17 9:58am

smoothcriminal
12

RodeoSchro said:

The NAACP has specific political goals. Few GOP Senators vote for bills that positively address those goals, while most Democrat Senators DO vote for those kinds of bills. Hence the grade disparity.

It's no different than GOP Senators getting scored 100% by the NRA vs. Democratic Senators getting low scores because of the different ways they all vote on bills important to the NRA.

Why Graham had to bring in racism is on him, not the NAACP.

.

[Edited 1/12/17 9:57am]

yeahthat

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/12/17 5:24pm

hausofmoi7

avatar

Why are black people expected to compromise unlike other groups of people?
Republicans got the score they deserved. I would remark that the dems were marked too high
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/12/17 5:27pm

hausofmoi7

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

This is painful. Cornell cannot defend himself:





This is why grades are bad. lol


None of them are worthy of being explained anything by Cornell Brooks or naacp.
The sludge of the swamp demand answers.
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/12/17 6:06pm

hausofmoi7

avatar

There has been alot of progress on the left and part of that is due to the demoratic party (like most centeist-left leaning groups) being officially dismissed by the left as ultimately useless vessels for the movement.
Democrats were and are the lesser of two evils and this naacp score board confirms that.
The Lesser of two evils however is not a party that can give real movement to the causes that the left champion.




.
[Edited 1/13/17 0:35am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/13/17 12:49am

hausofmoi7

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

there is a bias and that is clear. so Graham was on point. I do not know why the word mauls was used. But he did call his POLITICAL group out for their biased ways.


NAACP are a political group now? wow.
Pretty sure its a human rights organization.
I suppose for some people the matter of treating other people with decency is a matter of opinion/politics.
This has always been the basic struggle with the right-conservatives is that human rights is a matter of political opinion.
Its NOT and should not be up for debate.
Spare me with that dumb shit about your right to be allowed to deny other people the same rights as yourself.



.
[Edited 1/13/17 1:40am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/13/17 3:35am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

hausofmoi7 said:

NAACP are a political group now? wow. Pretty sure its a human rights organization.

it is a little of both. much like the NRA.

I suppose for some people the matter of treating other people with decency is a matter of opinion/politics.

Not anything at all like what i said


This has always been the basic struggle with the right-conservatives is that human rights is a matter of political opinion.


Actually it is the Democrats....

Its NOT and should not be up for debate. Spare me with that dumb shit about your right to be allowed to deny other people the same rights as yourself.

again I've never said that. i hope you do not subscribe to the idea that one person's rights end when they interfere with another person's rights?

Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last~ 21,138 days
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/13/17 3:50am

hausofmoi7

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



hausofmoi7 said:





NAACP are a political group now? wow. Pretty sure its a human rights organization.

it is a little of both. much like the NRA.

I suppose for some people the matter of treating other people with decency is a matter of opinion/politics.

Not anything at all like what i said


This has always been the basic struggle with the right-conservatives is that human rights is a matter of political opinion.


Actually it is the Democrats....

Its NOT and should not be up for debate. Spare me with that dumb shit about your right to be allowed to deny other people the same rights as yourself.

again I've never said that. i hope you do not subscribe to the idea that one person's rights end when they interfere with another person's rights?



NRA is not a human rights group.
NRA is the U.S domestic version of the military-arms industry.
Hearing people try and spin thier propaganda is amazing.



.
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/13/17 3:52am

hausofmoi7

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



hausofmoi7 said:





NAACP are a political group now? wow. Pretty sure its a human rights organization.

it is a little of both. much like the NRA.

I suppose for some people the matter of treating other people with decency is a matter of opinion/politics.

Not anything at all like what i said


This has always been the basic struggle with the right-conservatives is that human rights is a matter of political opinion.


Actually it is the Democrats....

Its NOT and should not be up for debate. Spare me with that dumb shit about your right to be allowed to deny other people the same rights as yourself.

again I've never said that. i hope you do not subscribe to the idea that one person's rights end when they interfere with another person's rights?



NRA is not a human rights group.
NRA is the U.S domestic version of the military-arms industry.
Hearing people try and spin thier propaganda is amazing.



.yeah. your rights ends when you start infringing on other peoples rights. You dont have the right to deny other people rights.




.




.
[Edited 1/13/17 3:55am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/13/17 3:53am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

hausofmoi7 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

NRA is not a human rights group.


you may not agree but the right to self defence and to keep and bear arms to that end is a civil and human right. don't you have the right to use force to defend yourself?


NRA is the U.S domestic version of the military-arms industry.

that is just silly... someone has been putting ideas in your head you are just accepting and not questioning....


Hearing people try and spin thier propaganda is amazing. .


I know...but I like you anyway

Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last~ 21,138 days
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/13/17 4:11am

hausofmoi7

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



hausofmoi7 said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




NRA is not a human rights group.


you may not agree but the right to self defence and to keep and bear arms to that end is a civil and human right. don't you have the right to use force to defend yourself?


NRA is the U.S domestic version of the military-arms industry.

that is just silly... someone has been putting ideas in your head you are just accepting and not questioning....


Hearing people try and spin thier propaganda is amazing. .


I know...but I like you anyway



The NRA like the military industry run on profit and not anything else.
NRA and military arms industrustry are A-poltical and do not care about human rights or any rights for that matter. yet they still manage to position themselves as altruistic entities.
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/13/17 4:22am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

hausofmoi7 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

The NRA like the military industry run on profit and not anything else. NRA and military arms industrustry are A-poltical and do not care about human rights or any rights for that matter. yet they still manage to position themselves as altruistic entities.

well, you do not like them and apparently do not think guns should be legal. I am not a member or a big supporter of the NRA but I do see them for what they are... a group that defends my RIGHT to keep and bear arms!

I do not accept your view of the NRA. I do not know why you would be opposed to a right, even one you may not wish to exercise, as being there in the event you ever have a change of heart.

on a side note! My state may be about to pass a constitutional carry law!

Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last~ 21,138 days
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/13/17 10:56am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

The First Amendment does not protect kiddie porn. So the Second has to have limits too. The NRA does not believe in them.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/13/17 11:44am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

The First Amendment does not protect kiddie porn. So the Second has to have limits too. The NRA does not believe in them.

I think you are mistaken. I am sure the NRA supports regulations just not the crazy ones like the likes of barack and hillary want.

Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last~ 21,138 days
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/13/17 12:02pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Whick one praytell?

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Lindsay Graham mauls head of NAACP. Shown to be partisan Dem De