independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 18th Oct 2017 12:38am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 5 12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/10/17 5:52pm

smoothcriminal
12

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.
The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.
One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.
These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats. This synopsis was not an official part of the report from the intelligence community case about Russian hacks, but some officials said it augmented the evidence that Moscow intended to harm Clinton's candidacy and help Trump's, several officials with knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.
The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.
Sources tell CNN that these same allegations about communications between the Trump campaign and the Russians, mentioned in classified briefings for congressional leaders last year, prompted then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid to send a letter to FBI Director Comey in October, in which he wrote, "It has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government -- a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States."
CNN has confirmed that the synopsis was included in the documents that were presented to Mr. Trump but cannot confirm if it was discussed in his meeting with the intelligence chiefs.
The Trump transition team declined repeated requests for comment.
CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn. The memos originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats. At this point, CNN is not reporting on details of the memos, as it has not independently corroborated the specific allegations. But, in preparing this story, CNN has spoken to multiple high ranking intelligence, administration, congressional and law enforcement officials, as well as foreign officials and others in the private sector with direct knowledge of the memos.
Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.
On the same day that the President-elect was briefed by the intelligence community, the top four Congressional leaders, and chairmen and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees -- the so-called "Gang of Eight" -- were also provided a summary of the memos regarding Mr. Trump, according to law enforcement, intelligence and administration sources.
The two-page summary was written without the detailed specifics and information about sources and methods included in the memos by the former British intelligence official. That said, the synopsis was considered so sensitive it was not included in the classified report about Russian hacking that was more widely distributed, but rather in an annex only shared at the most senior levels of the government: President Obama, the President-elect, and the eight Congressional leaders.
CNN has also learned that on December 9, Senator John McCain gave a full copy of the memos -- dated from June through December, 2016 -- to FBI Director James Comey. McCain became aware of the memos from a former British diplomat who had been posted in Moscow. But the FBI had already been given a set of the memos compiled up to August 2016, when the former MI6 agent presented them to an FBI official in Rome, according to national security officials.
The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.
Spokespeople for the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment. Officials who spoke to CNN declined to do so on the record given the classified nature of the material.
Some of the allegations were first reported publicly in Mother Jones one week before the election.
One high level administration official told CNN, "I have a sense the outgoing administration and intelligence community is setting down the pieces so this must be investigated seriously and run down. I think [the] concern was to be sure that whatever information was out there is put into the system so it is evaluated as it should be and acted upon as necessary."
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/10/17 6:37pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

smoothcriminal12 said:

Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.


The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.

These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats. This synopsis was not an official part of the report from the intelligence community case about Russian hacks, but some officials said it augmented the evidence that Moscow intended to harm Clinton's candidacy and help Trump's, several officials with knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.


The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.


Sources tell CNN that these same allegations about communications between the Trump campaign and the Russians, mentioned in classified briefings for congressional leaders last year, prompted then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid to send a letter to FBI Director Comey in October, in which he wrote, "It has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government -- a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States."

CNN has confirmed that the synopsis was included in the documents that were presented to Mr. Trump but cannot confirm if it was discussed in his meeting with the intelligence chiefs.
The Trump transition team declined repeated requests for comment.

CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn. The memos originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats. At this point, CNN is not reporting on details of the memos, as it has not independently corroborated the specific allegations. But, in preparing this story, CNN has spoken to multiple high ranking intelligence, administration, congressional and law enforcement officials, as well as foreign officials and others in the private sector with direct knowledge of the memos.

Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.

On the same day that the President-elect was briefed by the intelligence community, the top four Congressional leaders, and chairmen and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees -- the so-called "Gang of Eight" -- were also provided a summary of the memos regarding Mr. Trump, according to law enforcement, intelligence and administration sources.

The two-page summary was written without the detailed specifics and information about sources and methods included in the memos by the former British intelligence official. That said, the synopsis was considered so sensitive it was not included in the classified report about Russian hacking that was more widely distributed, but rather in an annex only shared at the most senior levels of the government: President Obama, the President-elect, and the eight Congressional leaders.

CNN has also learned that on December 9, Senator John McCain gave a full copy of the memos -- dated from June through December, 2016 -- to FBI Director James Comey. McCain became aware of the memos from a former British diplomat who had been posted in Moscow. But the FBI had already been given a set of the memos compiled up to August 2016, when the former MI6 agent presented them to an FBI official in Rome, according to national security officials.

The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.

Spokespeople for the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment. Officials who spoke to CNN declined to do so on the record given the classified nature of the material.

Some of the allegations were first reported publicly in Mother Jones one week before the election.

One high level administration official told CNN, "I have a sense the outgoing administration and intelligence community is setting down the pieces so this must be investigated seriously and run down. I think [the] concern was to be sure that whatever information was out there is put into the system so it is evaluated as it should be and acted upon as necessary."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html



Holy CRAP. If that bolded part is true, this is going to be the biggest scandal the United States has ever seen.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/10/17 6:49pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

Oh my gosh, this is worse than you can possibly imagine. Here are the underlying documents to the two-page synopsis referenced in the CNN report:

https://www.scribd.com/do...llegations

It is INCREDIBLE. Read them, and prepare to be thoroughly disgusted. I mean, if you thought you were disgusted by Donald Trump already, well you ain't seen NOTHING yet.

You've been warned.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/10/17 7:11pm

smoothcriminal
12

RodeoSchro said:

Oh my gosh, this is worse than you can possibly imagine. Here are the underlying documents to the two-page synopsis referenced in the CNN report:

https://www.scribd.com/do...llegations

It is INCREDIBLE. Read them, and prepare to be thoroughly disgusted. I mean, if you thought you were disgusted by Donald Trump already, well you ain't seen NOTHING yet.

You've been warned.

Yup. If true this could be a Watergate level scandal.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/10/17 7:20pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

smoothcriminal12 said:

RodeoSchro said:

Oh my gosh, this is worse than you can possibly imagine. Here are the underlying documents to the two-page synopsis referenced in the CNN report:

https://www.scribd.com/do...llegations

It is INCREDIBLE. Read them, and prepare to be thoroughly disgusted. I mean, if you thought you were disgusted by Donald Trump already, well you ain't seen NOTHING yet.

You've been warned.

Yup. If true this could be a Watergate level scandal.



This makes Watergate look like a jaywalking ticket.

Trump is a sick, sick man.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/10/17 7:45pm

IanRG

RodeoSchro said:

smoothcriminal12 said:

Yup. If true this could be a Watergate level scandal.



This makes Watergate look like a jaywalking ticket.

Trump is a sick, sick man.

.

Truly amazing if true - But it is far, far less verified than the evidence for the Russian intervention in the US election.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/10/17 7:59pm

UncleJam

avatar

WOW...I dont know what else to say. disbelief

Make it so, Number One...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/10/17 8:21pm

Iamtheorg

avatar

that's yall's boy

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/10/17 8:48pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

IanRG said:

RodeoSchro said:



This makes Watergate look like a jaywalking ticket.

Trump is a sick, sick man.

.

Truly amazing if true - But it is far, far less verified than the evidence for the Russian intervention in the US election.



Try this on for size:

The documents on pages 7-8 say that Trump had full knowledge and gave full support that the Russians would use wikileaks as the way to leak the hacked Clinton emails to aid Trump, and in return Trump would "sideline Russian intervention in Ukraine as a campaign issue and to raise US/NATO defence commitments in the Baltics and Eastern Europe to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN, who needed to cauterise the subject". This is from a report apparently created in July 2016.

Now, you say - what proof is there of THAT? Well:

On August 1, 2016 Paul Manafort stated publicly that there was no truth to the rumor that the Trump campaign had made the GOP change its platform so that it "softened the party's stance on helping Ukraine defend itself against Russian aggression". http://talkingpointsmemo....p-platform

Only one problem with that: there are multiple people who were in the room when that did, in fact, happen. From a Washington Post story dated July 18, 2016:

The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.

<snip> Republican delegates at last week’s national security committee platform meeting in Cleveland were surprised when the Trump campaign orchestrated a set of events to make sure that the GOP would not pledge to give Ukraine the weapons it has been asking for from the United States.

<snip> Inside the meeting, Diana Denman, a platform committee member from Texas who was a Ted Cruz supporter, proposed a platform amendment that would call for maintaining or increasing sanctions against Russia, increasing aid for Ukraine and “providing lethal defensive weapons” to the Ukrainian military.

<snip> Trump staffers in the room, who are not delegates but are there to oversee the process, intervened. By working with pro-Trump delegates, they were able to get the issue tabled while they devised a method to roll back the language.

<snip> That (watered down) amendment was voted on and passed. When the Republican Party releases its platform Monday, the official Republican party position on arms for Ukraine will be at odds with almost all the party’s national security leaders.

https://www.washingtonpos...430e1a3924

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/10/17 9:00pm

UncleJam

avatar

Again...I dont know what to say. disbelief

Make it so, Number One...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/10/17 9:16pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Golden showers lol

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/10/17 9:32pm

smoothcriminal
12

luv4u said:

Golden showers lol



And everyone thought the cigar was bad...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/10/17 10:36pm

trickster

banana republic

the leader of the free world lol lol lol lol lol lol

this donald Trump thing is such a bad joke - i am affraid

[Edited 1/10/17 22:39pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/11/17 1:09am

IanRG

RodeoSchro said:

IanRG said:

.

Truly amazing if true - But it is far, far less verified than the evidence for the Russian intervention in the US election.



Try this on for size:

The documents on pages 7-8 say that Trump had full knowledge and gave full support that the Russians would use wikileaks as the way to leak the hacked Clinton emails to aid Trump, and in return Trump would "sideline Russian intervention in Ukraine as a campaign issue and to raise US/NATO defence commitments in the Baltics and Eastern Europe to deflect attention away from Ukraine, a priority for PUTIN, who needed to cauterise the subject". This is from a report apparently created in July 2016.

Now, you say - what proof is there of THAT? Well:

On August 1, 2016 Paul Manafort stated publicly that there was no truth to the rumor that the Trump campaign had made the GOP change its platform so that it "softened the party's stance on helping Ukraine defend itself against Russian aggression". http://talkingpointsmemo....p-platform

Only one problem with that: there are multiple people who were in the room when that did, in fact, happen. From a Washington Post story dated July 18, 2016:

The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.

<snip> Republican delegates at last week’s national security committee platform meeting in Cleveland were surprised when the Trump campaign orchestrated a set of events to make sure that the GOP would not pledge to give Ukraine the weapons it has been asking for from the United States.

<snip> Inside the meeting, Diana Denman, a platform committee member from Texas who was a Ted Cruz supporter, proposed a platform amendment that would call for maintaining or increasing sanctions against Russia, increasing aid for Ukraine and “providing lethal defensive weapons” to the Ukrainian military.

<snip> Trump staffers in the room, who are not delegates but are there to oversee the process, intervened. By working with pro-Trump delegates, they were able to get the issue tabled while they devised a method to roll back the language.

<snip> That (watered down) amendment was voted on and passed. When the Republican Party releases its platform Monday, the official Republican party position on arms for Ukraine will be at odds with almost all the party’s national security leaders.

https://www.washingtonpos...430e1a3924

.

Yes, Trump is Putin's choice but is Trump Putin's puppet? Because that is the implications of this latest release. It is more serious than the Russian hacks in an attempt to influence the election. This means it is more crucial that this be verified. Other reports are saying it hard to find this verification.

.

The switch in Ukraine policy in favour of Putin is occuring at the same time as the switch in the One China policy. Despite China's lack of support for Russian Crimea, the US support for the current Ukraine government against Russia and the ethnic Russians in the Ukraine has been significant in breaking down US relations with Russian. China after Crimea has been moving to fill that gap. Reversing this and reducing the possibility of involvement in a complex civil war on Russia's door step may not be such a bad idea - unless it pushes us to war with China or East Ukraine becomes Trump's Sudetenland. If the latter occurs, this could be because Trump is Putin's puppet if the reports are true or it may just be Trump's Neville Chamberlain moment as Putin puts back together the USSR.

.

Ahh for the simplicity of foreign cyberwars against your elections being best recognised as a concern by all sides and addressed in non-partisan and non-egotistic ways.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/11/17 5:14am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

SO WHAT! I would imagine Trump's people were in talks with many foreign countries, Russia included during his election. It's called dealing with foreign policy folks.

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/11/17 5:29am

Purplestar88

Why was these allegations not brought up during the election but they wanted to bury Hillary? Puntin is a very dangerous man.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/11/17 5:46am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

lol for one I do not believe any of it... this is like the fake documents on Bush being AWOL!


and then how would him being in communication with Russia be any worst that when barack told Russia he would be more flexible after he was re-elected?

But anyway this is a total Hoax.

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/11/17 6:02am

djThunderfunk

avatar

lol lol Fake News Much? lol lol

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

http://www.zerohedge.com/...eport-hoax

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 01/11/17 6:08am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

lol lol Fake News Much? lol lol

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

http://www.zerohedge.com/...eport-hoax

haha I did not even have to check

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 01/11/17 6:11am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

lol for one I do not believe any of it... this is like the fake documents on Bush being AWOL!


and then how would him being in communication with Russia be any worst that when barack told Russia he would be more flexible after he was re-elected?

But anyway this is a total Hoax.

Listening to this news report I believe some of it to be true. WikiLeaks likely has a shitload more of damaging emails on old politicians. I think we have massive corruption in DC and now paranoia is spilling over.

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 01/11/17 6:22am

djThunderfunk

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

lol for one I do not believe any of it... this is like the fake documents on Bush being AWOL!


and then how would him being in communication with Russia be any worst that when barack told Russia he would be more flexible after he was re-elected?

But anyway this is a total Hoax.

Listening to this news report I believe some of it to be true. WikiLeaks likely has a shitload more of damaging emails on old politicians. I think we have massive corruption in DC and now paranoia is spilling over.


Sounds right.

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 01/11/17 6:26am

smoothcriminal
12

djThunderfunk said:

lol lol Fake News Much? lol lol

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

http://www.zerohedge.com/...eport-hoax

So you think the top intelligence agencies in the country got duped by 4chan? Right... lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 01/11/17 6:27am

smoothcriminal
12

SuperFurryAnimal said:

SO WHAT! I would imagine Trump's people were in talks with many foreign countries, Russia included during his election. It's called dealing with foreign policy folks.

If true this could be considered treason, and your response is a flippant "so what"?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 01/11/17 6:29am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

smoothcriminal12 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

SO WHAT! I would imagine Trump's people were in talks with many foreign countries, Russia included during his election. It's called dealing with foreign policy folks.

If true this could be considered treason, and your response is a flippant "so what"?

i doubt it, do you even know what treason is?

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 01/11/17 6:30am

smoothcriminal
12

OnlyNDaUsa said:

smoothcriminal12 said:

If true this could be considered treason, and your response is a flippant "so what"?

i doubt it, do you even know what treason is?

Potentially collaborating with a foreign government to influence an election is pretty damn close. Don't patronize, read:

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.

Do you not see the direction this could be going?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 01/11/17 6:36am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

I guess then some in gov have committed treason by funding ISIS. Carry on.. lol

"Ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 01/11/17 6:37am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

smoothcriminal12 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Potentially collaborating with a foreign government to influence an election is pretty damn close. Don't patronize, read:


No. It is not providing aide or comfort to an enemy... and i am going on the notion that this is a hoax. But even if true... I am not sure it is treason.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.

Do you not see the direction this could be going?



Again it seems like a hoax... but even if trump was trying to get russia to influence the election so what? If he did and they did and even if they were able to help him win... which there is zero support for it...

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 01/11/17 6:39am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

also Trump is denying it and has anyofficial intel agency publicly confirmed it? the so called reports all seem to be made up by some hoaxers. this is the Bush AWOL letter all over again.

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 01/11/17 6:41am

smoothcriminal
12

OnlyNDaUsa said:

smoothcriminal12 said:

I think it's worrisome how many Americans are so blase about a potential government infiltrating their election. Hyperpartisanship has reached disgusting levels, it's to the point where people will turn a blind eye to the evils on their side. Not making any assumptions about you, but if this were a potential scandal about Obama ordering golden showers and collaborating with Russia to win an election the Republicans would collectively die of an aneurysm.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 01/11/17 6:55am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Dummy, the Bush letter was real.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 5 12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him