Republican candidates yearbook photos
Some interesting notes:
- Mitt was in the Glee club (and everything else apparently)
- Huntsman dropped out of school to be in a rock band
- Newt was voted "Most Intellectual"
- Ron Paul was voted "Best All-Around" and was a star athelete (related fact: he's the only person ever to hit a home-run out of the park in the Congressional Republican vs Democrat baseball game)
- Herman Cain was voted "Most Likely to Succeed" (good call, I dare say he is the most successful from his school)
[Edited 1/19/12 17:56pm]
Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?
|- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator|