independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 12th Dec 2018 5:01am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Amazon...SCAmazon ?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/30/18 12:39pm

luvsexy4all

Amazon...SCAmazon ?

how can they allow botlegs of all artists?? the record companies r getting a cut???

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/30/18 9:32pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Image result for al bundy gif

"If you're living, you've got nothing left to prove..."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/01/18 9:23am

XxAxX

avatar

eek i didn't know they are doing that

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/03/18 6:45am

kewlschool

avatar

Amazon and Ebay are great for bootleggers. Amazon/Ebay doesn't monitor everything sold by the second hand industry on their site(s).

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/03/18 3:05pm

luvsexy4all

kewlschool said:

Amazon and Ebay are great for bootleggers. Amazon/Ebay doesn't monitor everything sold by the second hand industry on their site(s).

does this give them immunity from rec co lawyers???

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/03/18 4:09pm

kpowers

avatar

Image result for PRINCE CLASSIC ROYAL MIX CD

I bought this at Tower Records. I've been told this is a Prince Bootleg as well.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/03/18 4:19pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

kpowers said:

Image result for PRINCE CLASSIC ROYAL MIX CD

I bought this at Tower Records. I've been told this is a Prince Bootleg as well.

I still see bootleg CDs at local wrecka stowes, not only for Prince but other artists as well...

"If you're living, you've got nothing left to prove..."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/03/18 4:58pm

kpowers

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

kpowers said:

Image result for PRINCE CLASSIC ROYAL MIX CD

I bought this at Tower Records. I've been told this is a Prince Bootleg as well.

I still see bootleg CDs at local wrecka stowes, not only for Prince but other artists as well...

Yeah me too. But that was Tower Records, that's like buying bootlegs at Walmart.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/06/18 10:23am

kewlschool

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

kewlschool said:

Amazon and Ebay are great for bootleggers. Amazon/Ebay doesn't monitor everything sold by the second hand industry on their site(s).

does this give them immunity from rec co lawyers???

They are just a platform to sell for others. So, unless someone reports it. They don't know. I bought the Gold experience on Ebay-turned out to be a really good fake. They let me return it and I wasn't able to leave feedback because I returned it. (they had 0 complaints with 5,000 sales) So, how many good fakes are out there?

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Amazon...SCAmazon ?