independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Jun 2018 12:20pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Wonder Woman: 1984 is in post-production!!!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/13/18 8:44am

soladeo1

Wonder Woman: 1984 is in post-production!!!

Prince related cause....duh 1984!!!

https://ibb.co/eUnQSy

Purple Rain was THE MOST OF THE MOMENT!!!

The head of Marvel Studios is Kevin Feige. He's awesome. What about we hit him up a bit on Twitter gently with an appeal to put in some Purple Rain into the movie (which promises to be HUGE!!!)...

We always talk about helping promote the appeal of Prince to newer, younger audiences in clever ways...this could be one!

I Would Die 4 U?

Let's Go Crazy?

Baby, I'm A Star??

Here's his Twitter address:

@kevfeige

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/13/18 8:47am

TwiliteKid

avatar

Surely there are better ways to use your time. Also, as awesome as he may be, Kevin Feige isn’t likely to have much influence over DC movies.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/13/18 8:59am

paisleypark4

avatar

Image result for wonder woman 1984

Im sure there will be some refrences if not who cares.

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/13/18 9:23am

soladeo1

Not Marvel, it's DC. MY BAD!

The head of DC is Walter Hamada but he's not on Twitter, it appears.

However, the director is Patty Jenkins who IS:

@PattyJenks

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/13/18 10:10am

djThunderfunk

avatar

soladeo1 said:

Not Marvel, it's DC. MY BAD!

The head of DC is Walter Hamada but he's not on Twitter, it appears.

However, the director is Patty Jenkins who IS:

@PattyJenks


lol Glad you caught that yourself!! You got all the comic book / superhero fans shaking our heads up in here! lol

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/14/18 11:49am

kpowers

avatar

dancing jig

Image result for wonder woman super powers gifRelated image

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/14/18 1:20pm

luvsexy4all

will there be ANY sexuality in it?????

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/14/18 1:39pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

will there be ANY sexuality in it?????


Do we need "sexuality" in a superhero movie?

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/14/18 1:42pm

luvsexy4all

djThunderfunk said:

luvsexy4all said:

will there be ANY sexuality in it?????


Do we need "sexuality" in a superhero movie?

wonder woman...not wonder bread....hell yes

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/14/18 2:45pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

djThunderfunk said:


Do we need "sexuality" in a superhero movie?

wonder woman...not wonder bread....hell yes


Most of us just want a family friendly superhero movie. Maybe this is what you're looking for:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5034476/


We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/14/18 2:48pm

luvsexy4all

djThunderfunk said:

luvsexy4all said:

wonder woman...not wonder bread....hell yes


Most of us just want a family friendly superhero movie. Maybe this is what you're looking for:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5034476/


no....

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/14/18 3:59pm

kpowers

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

will there be ANY sexuality in it?????

Just want a good action pack movie with a good story to it popcorn

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/14/18 8:30pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

Thanks for the update thumbs up! I see Wonder Woman, Season 2 easter egg nod in the clothes that Gal is wearing hmmm

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/14/18 8:32pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

kpowers said:

luvsexy4all said:

will there be ANY sexuality in it?????

Just want a good action pack movie with a good story to it popcorn

And a Lynda Carter cameo beg

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/14/18 8:51pm

kpowers

avatar

Goddess4Real said:

kpowers said:

Just want a good action pack movie with a good story to it popcorn

And a Lynda Carter cameo beg

yeahthat

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/14/18 11:49pm

EmmaMcG

I just hope this one is better than the first one. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it and had the movie stopped after she killed the guy she thought was Ares, then it would have been great. But the last 20 minutes was a perfect example of how to ruin a movie. Maybe not totally but it definitely went down in my estimation when what had up to that point been a really good superhero/spy movie turned into a generic, CGI-filled mess. Which seems to be a trend with the DCEU movies so far.

Gal Gadot is great in the role though. For me, she's right up there with Christopher Reeve's Superman and Michael Keaton's Batman as the definitive version of her character. Hopefully she gets the movie she deserves next time. Even if, by setting it in the 80s, it does create a plot hole after she stated that she had walked away from the world of man 100 years ago when the war ended.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/16/18 6:29pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

Gal Gadot Drops First Shot of Wonder Woman in Costume in ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ https://www.thewrap.com/g...oman-1984/

She's back... 🙅🏻‍♀️

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/17/18 7:42am

uPtoWnNY

EmmaMcG said:

I just hope this one is better than the first one. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it and had the movie stopped after she killed the guy she thought was Ares, then it would have been great. But the last 20 minutes was a perfect example of how to ruin a movie. Maybe not totally but it definitely went down in my estimation when what had up to that point been a really good superhero/spy movie turned into a generic, CGI-filled mess. Which seems to be a trend with the DCEU movies so far. Gal Gadot is great in the role though. For me, she's right up there with Christopher Reeve's Superman and Michael Keaton's Batman as the definitive version of her character. Hopefully she gets the movie she deserves next time. Even if, by setting it in the 80s, it does create a plot hole after she stated that she had walked away from the world of man 100 years ago when the war ended.

You're right about Gal Gadot as THE definitive Wonder Woman. As for the other two, not so much.......different strokes, I guess.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/17/18 7:44am

EmmaMcG

uPtoWnNY said:



EmmaMcG said:


I just hope this one is better than the first one. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it and had the movie stopped after she killed the guy she thought was Ares, then it would have been great. But the last 20 minutes was a perfect example of how to ruin a movie. Maybe not totally but it definitely went down in my estimation when what had up to that point been a really good superhero/spy movie turned into a generic, CGI-filled mess. Which seems to be a trend with the DCEU movies so far. Gal Gadot is great in the role though. For me, she's right up there with Christopher Reeve's Superman and Michael Keaton's Batman as the definitive version of her character. Hopefully she gets the movie she deserves next time. Even if, by setting it in the 80s, it does create a plot hole after she stated that she had walked away from the world of man 100 years ago when the war ended.


You're right about Gal Gadot as THE definitive Wonder Woman. As for the other two, not so much.....different strokes, I guess.



Well, I also liked Dean Cain as Superman...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Wonder Woman: 1984 is in post-production!!!