independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 19th Jun 2018 3:46am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Do women really enjoy anal sex?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/06/18 10:38am

lonelyalien

Do women really enjoy anal sex?

Ive not started this thread cause Im some sort of perv knocking one out to your answers Im genuinely interested. Ive always wanted to try it with my girlfriend but how does one (pardon the pun) slip it into conversation. I can understand why gay men would find it pleasurable with the old prostate being up there but what do women get out of it is it just to please there men. When ive seen it in porn the girls always look like there having a fantastic time but are they just acting after all tis there job.

I'm just like everybody else I need love.....and water.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/06/18 11:29am

morningsong

I'm starting to feel like I'm taking a bunch of random secret survey test with no feedback.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/06/18 11:31am

lonelyalien

morningsong said:

I'm starting to feel like I'm taking a bunch of random secret survey test with no feedback.

That an interesting thought doesnt really answer the question though.

I'm just like everybody else I need love.....and water.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/06/18 11:48am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Depends on the woman.

The world is done...
But you don't have to be.
Darkness gathers around the light...
Hold on, hold on...
There is a Light--don't let it go out!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/06/18 12:10pm

morningsong

lonelyalien said:



morningsong said:


I'm starting to feel like I'm taking a bunch of random secret survey test with no feedback.

That an interesting thought doesnt really answer the question though.





Nah it doesn't.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/06/18 12:22pm

KingBAD

lonelyalien said:

Ive not started this thread cause Im some sort of perv knocking one out to your answers Im genuinely interested. Ive always wanted to try it with my girlfriend but how does one (pardon the pun) slip it into conversation. I can understand why gay men would find it pleasurable with the old prostate being up there but what do women get out of it is it just to please there men. When ive seen it in porn the girls always look like there having a fantastic time but are they just acting after all tis there job.

a million gay bois can't be wrong...

asshole is asshole...

folks like me (men and women

young and old) find it just barable

to take a shit but it is a necessary evil...

STICK YO TONGUE IN HER ASS

i mean... if she is an appropriate age)

if she go for that, you got a shot...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/06/18 12:24pm

lonelyalien

KingBAD said:

lonelyalien said:

Ive not started this thread cause Im some sort of perv knocking one out to your answers Im genuinely interested. Ive always wanted to try it with my girlfriend but how does one (pardon the pun) slip it into conversation. I can understand why gay men would find it pleasurable with the old prostate being up there but what do women get out of it is it just to please there men. When ive seen it in porn the girls always look like there having a fantastic time but are they just acting after all tis there job.

a million gay bois can't be wrong...

asshole is asshole...

folks like me (men and women

young and old) find it just barable

to take a shit but it is a necessary evil...

STICK YO TONGUE IN HER ASS

i mean... if she is an appropriate age)

if she go for that, you got a shot...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Wise words. lol.

I'm just like everybody else I need love.....and water.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/06/18 2:02pm

TrivialPursuit

Fucking men in the ass and fucking women in the ass are entirely different.

A man's g-spot (or rather a-spot) is just inside the asshole; the prostate gland. It's about two knuckles inside the butthole. It's not terribly intrusive to get to, and any man who wants a great orgasm will get past his homophobic "that's gay" nonsense, and get a prostate vibrator and learn to use it. God had to have a sense of humor knowing everyone was going to get on the "no homo" train, then said, "let me put their ultimate pleasure spot inside their butthole".

Women don't have a prostate. Their g-spot is in the forward upper part of their vagina. However, the front wall of their rectum is the back wall of the vagina. When stimulated correctly in the butthole, they can have incredibly deep multiple orgasms, and even ejaculate (squirt) repeatedly.

If the butthole is super clean, anyone - male or female - will come apart if you lick their asshole a while before getting up in there. Anyone doing butt play, wash outside, and douche your lower colon out so there are no unnecessary extras during your rectal adventures. The body is built for pleasure, never limit yourself.

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/06/18 2:28pm

morningsong

Some things never work right.




http://gifimage.net/wp-co...-gif-9.gif
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/06/18 2:34pm

728huey

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

Depends on the woman.



It really does. nod Some women will barf at the very thought of taking it up the ass, either because they don't want anything foreign up their anus or they have an issue with being unclean there. For others, they probably wouldn't want to do anal with anyone other than their significant other, and even then it may depend on the situation. Other women don't like it because their partner doesn't get them properly lubed for it. But some women enjoy it and even come repeatedly from anal stimulation. It's probably rare to get some anal sex with a woman on a first date or first sexual encounter, but if you have been having sex with a woman for some time and want to know if she may be up for some back door action, you can test her by putting the tip of your finger at the entrance of her anus and keep it there during foreplay and see how she reacts. If she freaks out, she most likely won't want it, but if she seems into this, you can gradually slip a finger (properly lubed) into her anus and see how she enjoys it. If she's really digging it, you can probably slide your dick into her ass, but don't fuck her like you're drilling for oil down there, as the anus is very sensitive. The anus is tight to begin with, so slow yet steady should be enough to get her to come.

booty! boff typing
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/06/18 2:41pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

728huey said:

purplethunder3121 said:

Depends on the woman.

It really does. nod Some women will barf at the very thought of taking it up the ass, either because they don't want anything foreign up their anus or they have an issue with being unclean there. For others, they probably wouldn't want to do anal with anyone other than their significant other, and even then it may depend on the situation. Other women don't like it because their partner doesn't get them properly lubed for it. But some women enjoy it and even come repeatedly from anal stimulation. It's probably rare to get some anal sex with a woman on a first date or first sexual encounter, but if you have been having sex with a woman for some time and want to know if she may be up for some back door action, you can test her by putting the tip of your finger at the entrance of her anus and keep it there during foreplay and see how she reacts. If she freaks out, she most likely won't want it, but if she seems into this, you can gradually slip a finger (properly lubed) into her anus and see how she enjoys it. If she's really digging it, you can probably slide your dick into her ass, but don't fuck her like you're drilling for oil down there, as the anus is very sensitive. The anus is tight to begin with, so slow yet steady should be enough to get her to come. booty! boff typing

Yup, and it can also depend on whether or not the woman feels comfortable with her partner and whether she trusts him enough or not...

The world is done...
But you don't have to be.
Darkness gathers around the light...
Hold on, hold on...
There is a Light--don't let it go out!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/06/18 2:54pm

lonelyalien

728huey said:

purplethunder3121 said:

Depends on the woman.

It really does. nod Some women will barf at the very thought of taking it up the ass, either because they don't want anything foreign up their anus or they have an issue with being unclean there. For others, they probably wouldn't want to do anal with anyone other than their significant other, and even then it may depend on the situation. Other women don't like it because their partner doesn't get them properly lubed for it. But some women enjoy it and even come repeatedly from anal stimulation. It's probably rare to get some anal sex with a woman on a first date or first sexual encounter, but if you have been having sex with a woman for some time and want to know if she may be up for some back door action, you can test her by putting the tip of your finger at the entrance of her anus and keep it there during foreplay and see how she reacts. If she freaks out, she most likely won't want it, but if she seems into this, you can gradually slip a finger (properly lubed) into her anus and see how she enjoys it. If she's really digging it, you can probably slide your dick into her ass, but don't fuck her like you're drilling for oil down there, as the anus is very sensitive. The anus is tight to begin with, so slow yet steady should be enough to get her to come. booty! boff typing

Nice tips huey.

I'm just like everybody else I need love.....and water.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/06/18 2:55pm

lonelyalien

TrivialPursuit said:

Fucking men in the ass and fucking women in the ass are entirely different.

A man's g-spot (or rather a-spot) is just inside the asshole; the prostate gland. It's about two knuckles inside the butthole. It's not terribly intrusive to get to, and any man who wants a great orgasm will get past his homophobic "that's gay" nonsense, and get a prostate vibrator and learn to use it. God had to have a sense of humor knowing everyone was going to get on the "no homo" train, then said, "let me put their ultimate pleasure spot inside their butthole".

Women don't have a prostate. Their g-spot is in the forward upper part of their vagina. However, the front wall of their rectum is the back wall of the vagina. When stimulated correctly in the butthole, they can have incredibly deep multiple orgasms, and even ejaculate (squirt) repeatedly.

If the butthole is super clean, anyone - male or female - will come apart if you lick their asshole a while before getting up in there. Anyone doing butt play, wash outside, and douche your lower colon out so there are no unnecessary extras during your rectal adventures. The body is built for pleasure, never limit yourself.

So you approve of this thread good to know.

I'm just like everybody else I need love.....and water.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/06/18 3:07pm

XxAxX

avatar

morningsong said:

Some things never work right.

lol lol lol lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/06/18 3:17pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

lonelyalien said:

728huey said:

purplethunder3121 said: It really does. nod Some women will barf at the very thought of taking it up the ass, either because they don't want anything foreign up their anus or they have an issue with being unclean there. For others, they probably wouldn't want to do anal with anyone other than their significant other, and even then it may depend on the situation. Other women don't like it because their partner doesn't get them properly lubed for it. But some women enjoy it and even come repeatedly from anal stimulation. It's probably rare to get some anal sex with a woman on a first date or first sexual encounter, but if you have been having sex with a woman for some time and want to know if she may be up for some back door action, you can test her by putting the tip of your finger at the entrance of her anus and keep it there during foreplay and see how she reacts. If she freaks out, she most likely won't want it, but if she seems into this, you can gradually slip a finger (properly lubed) into her anus and see how she enjoys it. If she's really digging it, you can probably slide your dick into her ass, but don't fuck her like you're drilling for oil down there, as the anus is very sensitive. The anus is tight to begin with, so slow yet steady should be enough to get her to come. booty! boff typing

Nice tips huey.

Ooh, lawd... I know you didn't intend the implied pun... lol

The world is done...
But you don't have to be.
Darkness gathers around the light...
Hold on, hold on...
There is a Light--don't let it go out!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/06/18 3:20pm

lonelyalien

purplethunder3121 said:

lonelyalien said:

Nice tips huey.

Ooh, lawd... I know you didn't intend the implied pun... lol

lol No.

I'm just like everybody else I need love.....and water.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/06/18 4:06pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

lonelyalien said:

purplethunder3121 said:

Ooh, lawd... I know you didn't intend the implied pun... lol

lol No.

lol Okay, just cause I'm in the mood, I'll add some practical advice to Huey's post: if you start out with foreplay and "fingering" as a romantic part of it, let the woman "finger" you, too. That's where the trust factor comes in. Build up to it, listen to what your partner says, and use lots of lube! Sex toys can help, too; be willing to let her do to you, what you want to do to her. A lot of women who wouldn't otherwise engage in anal sex (and other forms) are willing to get more bold with long-term partners they learn to trust, who are willing to reciprocate, and who will also engage in experimentation that the woman might suggest... Most importantly, pleasure her errr frontal "femininity" with your fingers while engaging in exterior moves. Let her be your guide. And don't forget that scented candles, dim lights, and Prince music can go a long way to adding fuel to the fire... Okay, now I'm done. lol

[Edited 1/6/18 16:07pm]

[Edited 1/6/18 16:17pm]

The world is done...
But you don't have to be.
Darkness gathers around the light...
Hold on, hold on...
There is a Light--don't let it go out!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/06/18 4:11pm

lonelyalien

purplethunder3121 said:

lonelyalien said:

lol No.

lol Okay, just cause I'm in the mood, I'll add some practical advice to Huey's post: if you start out with foreplay and "fingering" as a romantic part of it, let the woman "finger" you, too. That's where the trust factor comes in. Build up to it, listen to what your partner says, and use lots of lube! Sex toys can help, too; be willing to let her do to you, what you want to do to her. A lot of women who wouldn't otherwise engage in anal sex (and other forms) are willing to get more bold with long-term partners they learn to trust, who are willing to reciprocate, and who will also engage in experimentation that the woman might suggest... Don't forget that scented candles, dim lights, and Prince music can add fuel to the fire... Okay, now I'm done. lol

[Edited 1/6/18 16:07pm]

prince nod

I'm just like everybody else I need love.....and water.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 01/07/18 12:49pm

RufusRawfield

avatar

that’s a good question. The active senses during such a rigid phase of sensual stimulus using both of the crevicies increases their utility as omega and alpha. That is to say, their sensual frequencies and subconscious shonuff cancel each other out because each has a positive and negative charge. Their free floating ions produce inert precipitates, whose only function is to work as a scrub. so yall gotta be careful before going all Justin Slayer on dat ass.

tho in hindsight I´d say some do , some don´t , and some really, really do and some don´t at all.

It´s like my man Yoda said in the Empire Strikes Back....There is no try...you either do...or you dont.

ha ha ha lol lol lol yall so nasty ha ha lol

I've dated outside of my race and I discovered that Good Pussy is Good Pussy and Good Booty is Good Booty regardless of ethnicity...I don't have a Fetish for only Big White Tits, Big White Butts or Phat White Pussy.(chancellor) smile wise man !
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 01/07/18 7:16pm

214

I don't know why so many guys like to fucked, I'm gay but I don't like being penetrated it hurts like hell and found no pleasure whatsoever.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Do women really enjoy anal sex?