independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 20th Nov 2017 7:24am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > NFL 2017 Season Part 2
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 10 of 11 « First<234567891011>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #270 posted 11/14/17 9:45am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

That Rams one is a must watch.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #271 posted 11/14/17 11:15am

namepeace

kpowers said:

My picks for week 11

Steelers over the Titans

Jaguars over the Browns

Packers over the Ravens

Rams over the Vikings (The Vikes' D will bounce back)

Chiefs over the Giants

Bills over the Chargers

Patriots over the Raiders

Buccaners over the Dolphins

Lions over the Bears

Cardinals over the Texans

Saints over the Redskins

Broncos over the Bengals

Eagles over the Cowboys

Seahawks over the Falcons (Maybe they're shaking off the Hangover)

[Edited 11/14/17 9:32am]

Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #272 posted 11/14/17 11:25am

kpowers

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

That Rams one is a must watch.

I agree. They are a young powerful offense. Reminds me of the Kurt Warner days. For the NFC it's a toss up right now between the Rams and Eagles for the one and two spot, followed by the Vikings.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #273 posted 11/14/17 11:28am

RJOrion

namepeace said:



kpowers said:


My picks for week 11


Steelers over the Titans


Jaguars over the Browns


Packers over the Ravens


Rams over the Vikings (The Vikes' D will bounce back)


Chiefs over the Giants


Bills over the Chargers


Patriots over the Raiders


Buccaners over the Dolphins


Lions over the Bears


Cardinals over the Texans


Saints over the Redskins


Broncos over the Bengals


Eagles over the Cowboys


Seahawks over the Falcons (Maybe they're shaking off the Hangover)



[Edited 11/14/17 9:32am]






the Vikings D played fine...Cousins usually puts up big numbers at home, and Keenum gave them 7 with an INT returned to the 2...besides, the Vikings best d-lineman Everson Griffen was out... Goff and them are in for a rude awakening...in Minneapolis too?....sheeeit...Vikings 27 - Rams 17
[Edited 11/14/17 11:28am]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #274 posted 11/14/17 11:37am

kpowers

avatar

RJOrion said:

namepeace said:

the Vikings D played fine...Cousins usually puts up big numbers at home, and Keenum gave them 7 with an INT returned to the 2...besides, the Vikings best d-lineman Everson Griffen was out... Goff and them are in for a rude awakening...in Minneapolis too?....sheeeit...Vikings 27 - Rams 17 [Edited 11/14/17 11:28am]

That's why I picked the Redskins to win that game. If it was in Minnesota I would have pick them. No disrespect but I do think the Vikings are a really good team this year even though I haven't always picked them. This is a weird year for the NFC. Most would have picked the the usual teams to be the power teams in the NFC such as the Packers/Cowboys/Falcons/Seahawks. Kinda of interesting seeing the Rams/Vikings/Eagels/Saints winning their divisions this year.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #275 posted 11/14/17 12:07pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

kpowers said:

RodeoSchro said:



I'd write them off completely if not for the fact that Bill O'Brien has made the playoffs the last few years using a collection of quarterbacks that couldn't make the roster of a team in the Big 12.

I did say they may go to the playoffs



Oh what a difference a week makes.

We're done. Completely and totally. Stick a fork in us.

Tom Savage is going to start this weekend. Apparently, T. J. Yates is not good enough to supplant a quarterback who was responsible for four turnovers, and had a fifth (which was a pick-six) overturned by a defensive holding penalty.

Good thing we never went after Colin Kaepernick!

Tom Savage is something I don't think I've ever seen in a quarterback. I fully believe that he knows EXACTLY where his receivers should be, and throws it to the correct spot each and every time. Except...he either does not know or does not care whether or not that receiver is open! I have NEVER seen a QB throw into enemy hands so often. It's a wonder the guy isn't picked off 4 or 5 times a game.

We had one pick-six nullified by a penalty. But there were two other passes that were within inches of being interceptions-pcik-sixes-for-sure but were dropped by the defense. It was mind-boggling.

Of course, it didn't help that our owner traded an All-Pro tackle because he (the owner) can be a dick.

Anyway, here's hoping we lose every remaining game and get a draft pick or two that can help next year, when Watson, Watt and Mercilous come back.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #276 posted 11/14/17 4:31pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Somebody please beat the Patriots.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #277 posted 11/14/17 4:45pm

kpowers

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Somebody please beat the Patriots.

Yeah they destroyed the Broncos. Steelers will be the underdog again sad

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #278 posted 11/14/17 5:21pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

RJOrion said:

i think if MY name was Vontaze Burfict, id have anger issues and walk around pissed off all the time too... that said, he's actually a damn good linebacker...at this point, the refs are just watching him and waiting for his shirt to become untucked or one of his braids to come aloose so they can eject , fine, and suspend him... most of the shit he's been in would be overlooked if it were, lets say, Harrison Smith of the Vikings....ask Megatron who sent him into retirement with repeated helmet to helomet hits when the Vikings and Lions play...if the answer aint Harrison Smith, its Andrew Sendejo...Vikings safeties are headhunters too...but they do it with style and class...although Sendejo got suspended for almost killing Mike Wallace a few weeks ago



I saw where somebody on 24/7 sports called him Birth defect. Damn lol
You ain't nothin but a jaybird with draws on
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #279 posted 11/14/17 6:01pm

RJOrion

phunkdaddy said:

RJOrion said:

i think if MY name was Vontaze Burfict, id have anger issues and walk around pissed off all the time too... that said, he's actually a damn good linebacker...at this point, the refs are just watching him and waiting for his shirt to become untucked or one of his braids to come aloose so they can eject , fine, and suspend him... most of the shit he's been in would be overlooked if it were, lets say, Harrison Smith of the Vikings....ask Megatron who sent him into retirement with repeated helmet to helomet hits when the Vikings and Lions play...if the answer aint Harrison Smith, its Andrew Sendejo...Vikings safeties are headhunters too...but they do it with style and class...although Sendejo got suspended for almost killing Mike Wallace a few weeks ago



I saw where somebody on 24/7 sports called him Birth defect. Damn lol



LMAO...Birth Defect...wow...that might stick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #280 posted 11/15/17 10:50am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Oddly I may root for the Steelers.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #281 posted 11/15/17 10:58am

kpowers

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Oddly I may root for the Steelers.

Image result for hell freezes over

Image result for hell freezes over

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #282 posted 11/15/17 11:34am

RJOrion

^^^LMAO
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #283 posted 11/15/17 3:27pm

uPtoWnNY

2freaky4church1 said:

Somebody please beat the Patriots.

Patriots have one of the best QBs of all time (behind Unitas, Montana & Graham) and a HOF coach who makes adjustments in between series. Belichick is playing chess while the other coaches are playing checkers. He takes away what your team does best.

The only AFC team I see having a chance against NE is Kansas City. Pittsburgh? Not if they insist on playing zone.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #284 posted 11/15/17 3:44pm

kpowers

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Somebody please beat the Patriots.

Patriots have one of the best QBs of all time (behind Unitas, Montana & Graham) and a HOF coach who makes adjustments in between series. Belichick is playing chess while the other coaches are playing checkers. He takes away what your team does best.

The only AFC team I see having a chance against NE is Kansas City. Pittsburgh? Not if they insist on playing zone.

it's rock paper scissors

Patriots beat Steelers lose to Chiefs

Steelers beat Chiefs lose to Patriots

Chiefs beat Patriots lose to Steelers

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #285 posted 11/16/17 6:01pm

kpowers

avatar

HATE THE SKY CAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #286 posted 11/16/17 6:48pm

kpowers

avatar

Seriously shooting the game from sky cam view sucks!!!!!! hard to tell whats going on.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #287 posted 11/16/17 8:43pm

kpowers

avatar

large.png

nod woot! headbang excited dancing jig bananadance

[Edited 11/18/17 19:19pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #288 posted 11/16/17 9:15pm

RJOrion

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #289 posted 11/16/17 9:33pm

kpowers

avatar

RJOrion said:

Steelers 2nd victory of the 2017season

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #290 posted 11/16/17 10:08pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

kpowers said:

Image result for steelers logo

nod woot! headbang excited dancing jig bananadance

About damn time the Steelers offense put up 30 points or more. Good win.

Now they get ten days rest. Coty Sensabaugh played well tonight in Joe Haden's absence.

You ain't nothin but a jaybird with draws on
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #291 posted 11/16/17 11:01pm

kpowers

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

kpowers said:

Image result for steelers logo

nod woot! headbang excited dancing jig bananadance

About damn time the Steelers offense put up 30 points or more. Good win.

Now they get ten days rest. Coty Sensabaugh played well tonight in Joe Haden's absence.

Do you know what those different stickers on the back of the helmet meant?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #292 posted 11/17/17 9:13am

namepeace

kpowers said:

Seriously shooting the game from sky cam view sucks!!!!!! hard to tell whats going on.


Blame the Madden game franchise. That's how millions of fans grew up with the game.

Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #293 posted 11/17/17 2:44pm

uPtoWnNY

namepeace said:

kpowers said:

Seriously shooting the game from sky cam view sucks!!!!!! hard to tell whats going on.


Blame the Madden game franchise. That's how millions of fans grew up with the game.

Anyone up for a game of Madden 17? biggrin

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #294 posted 11/17/17 4:40pm

kpowers

avatar

namepeace said:

kpowers said:

Seriously shooting the game from sky cam view sucks!!!!!! hard to tell whats going on.


Blame the Madden game franchise. That's how millions of fans grew up with the game.

gamers mean nothing to me

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #295 posted 11/18/17 7:17pm

kpowers

avatar

Steelers 2-0 in those rush uniforms

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #296 posted 11/19/17 1:25pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Peeps here in KC aren't too happy.



 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #297 posted 11/19/17 1:36pm

RJOrion

kpowers said:

Steelers 2-0 in those rush uniforms




they should wear those every sunday...they look sharp as hell...
[Edited 11/19/17 13:37pm]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #298 posted 11/19/17 1:38pm

RJOrion

Vikings destroyed the Rams...Minnesota clearly has the best defense in the NFL ...and Case Keenum looking like Fran Tarkenton Jr...
[Edited 11/19/17 13:39pm]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #299 posted 11/19/17 5:09pm

kpowers

avatar

RJOrion said:

kpowers said:

Steelers 2-0 in those rush uniforms

they should wear those every sunday...they look sharp as hell... [Edited 11/19/17 13:37pm]

I'm ok with them wearing them once a year

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 10 of 11 « First<234567891011>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > NFL 2017 Season Part 2