independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 20th Nov 2017 7:24am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Hey EmmaMcG Gotham returns season 4
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 10/17/17 10:02am

kpowers

avatar

EmmaMcG said:

kpowers said:

A Dark Knight: The Demon's Head

Image result for gotham bullock

No Bullock in this episode, maybe the first time that ever happened

Image result for gotham victor

Loved when Victor told Sophia Falcon he would have to Stab her

Image result for gotham dr. bashir

Dr. Bashir, best Ra's al Ghul ever

Related image

Riddler's a lost soul right now, nothing worse than a wounded animal

Image result for gotham Benjamin Stockham

even for Gotham was shocked Alex throat was slit

Image result for gotham bruce wayne batman

Will Bruce take a break from crime fighting after the death of Alex

Related image

Loved when Penguin said "new times, new methods" after Sophia Falcone said that her father would have never killed those 3 men

Image result for gotham sofia falcone

Speaking of Sophia, she looks like a taller Lana Lang

Image result for lana lang

Another good episode. This season has been really good so far although I could have done without the rapping messengers. Why was that even a thing? The kid getting his throat slit was good though. If they're trying to get across how dangerous Ra's is this is a good way of doing it. Not only that but it gives the show some much needed unpredictability.

I kinda liked them, was funny when Victor was bobbing his head up and down. Though Victor did torched them the second time cooked

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 10/17/17 10:06am

kpowers

avatar

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

EmmaMcG said:

kpowers said: Another good episode. This season has been really good so far although I could have done without the rapping messengers. Why was that even a thing? The kid getting his throat slit was good though. If they're trying to get across how dangerous Ra's is this is a good way of doing it. Not only that but it gives the show some much needed unpredictability.



Yes, it's been very good this season. I'm not sure I like lil' Miss Sophia much. I think she's up to something concerning Jim and it's not just the sex of it. geek

Zombie Barbara is boring me. Where is Butch?

Becoming Zombie Solomon Grundy

Image result for gotham butch is solomon grundy

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 10/17/17 12:24pm

EmmaMcG

kpowers said:



EmmaMcG said:


kpowers said:

A Dark Knight: The Demon's Head


Image result for gotham bullock


No Bullock in this episode, maybe the first time that ever happened


Image result for gotham victor


Loved when Victor told Sophia Falcon he would have to Stab her


Image result for gotham dr. bashir


Dr. Bashir, best Ra's al Ghul ever


Related image


Riddler's a lost soul right now, nothing worse than a wounded animal


Image result for gotham Benjamin Stockham


even for Gotham was shocked Alex throat was slit


Image result for gotham bruce wayne batman


Will Bruce take a break from crime fighting after the death of Alex


Related image


Loved when Penguin said "new times, new methods" after Sophia Falcone said that her father would have never killed those 3 men


Image result for gotham sofia falcone


Speaking of Sophia, she looks like a taller Lana Lang


Image result for lana lang



Another good episode. This season has been really good so far although I could have done without the rapping messengers. Why was that even a thing? The kid getting his throat slit was good though. If they're trying to get across how dangerous Ra's is this is a good way of doing it. Not only that but it gives the show some much needed unpredictability.

I kinda liked them, was funny when Victor was bobbing his head up and down. Though Victor did torched them the second time cooked



Yeah, Victor knows how to deal with those situations. He kind of creeps me out though because he looks like one of my neighbours and even before Gotham started I thought there was something off about him. Now every time I see him I just imagine him murdering people.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 10/17/17 2:16pm

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

kpowers said:

HatrinaHaterwitz said:



Yes, it's been very good this season. I'm not sure I like lil' Miss Sophia much. I think she's up to something concerning Jim and it's not just the sex of it. geek

Zombie Barbara is boring me. Where is Butch?

Becoming Zombie Solomon Grundy

Image result for gotham butch is solomon grundy

thumbs up! Thanks!

"Something...do not compute." disbelief
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 10/18/17 12:48am

kpowers

avatar

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

kpowers said:

Becoming Zombie Solomon Grundy

Image result for gotham butch is solomon grundy

thumbs up! Thanks!

Adams family Lurch played Solomon Grundy once

Image result for ted cassidy solomon grundy

http://i.imgur.com/5ncmKrf.jpg

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 10/18/17 8:23am

kpowers

avatar

EmmaMcG said:

kpowers said:

I kinda liked them, was funny when Victor was bobbing his head up and down. Though Victor did torched them the second time cooked

Yeah, Victor knows how to deal with those situations. He kind of creeps me out though because he looks like one of my neighbours and even before Gotham started I thought there was something off about him. Now every time I see him I just imagine him murdering people.

Victor kinda looks like the guy from Midnight oil and that weird actor from hills have eyes

tumblr_omix9owkNn1vjxyuno1_1280.jpgMV5BNzU0MGJkMzEtNjg0ZC00NGMyLWI5MGMtZWU5ZDdjOGVkMjA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpgmichael_berryman_400x400.jpg

[Edited 10/18/17 8:23am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 10/20/17 11:53am

kpowers

avatar

A Dark Knight: The Blade's Path

Image result for gotham solomon grundy

Well Butch finally became my favorite member of the Legion of Doom, Solomon Grundy

Image result for gotham ra's al ghul actor

Is this the last of Ra's al ghul?

Image result for gotham barbara

Is it me or is Barbara acting more like Harley Quinn?

Image result for harvey gotham

Bullock is back, but doesn't seem to have Jim's back this season.

Image result for gotham sofia falcone

Sofia, cooking Penguin's mother's dish, is she trying to marry Penguin so she can be the Queen of Gotham.

Image result for gotham poison ivy

still no sign of Poison Ivy

Image result for gotham lee

Well look's like Lee got a new job down at the local fight club.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 10/20/17 4:17pm

EmmaMcG

kpowers said:

A Dark Knight: The Blade's Path


Image result for gotham solomon grundy


Well Butch finally became my favorite member of the Legion of Doom, Solomon Grundy


Image result for gotham ra's al ghul actor


Is this the last of Ra's al ghul?


Image result for gotham barbara


Is it me or is Barbara acting more like Harley Quinn?


Image result for harvey gotham


Bullock is back, but doesn't seem to have Jim's back this season.


Image result for gotham sofia falcone


Sofia, cooking Penguin's mother's dish, is she trying to marry Penguin so she can be the Queen of Gotham.


Image result for gotham poison ivy


still no sign of Poison Ivy


Image result for gotham lee


Well look's like Lee got a new job down at the local fight club.



I was hoping to see Solomon Grundy sooner rather than later so I'm happy with his appearance. But how did his hand come back? Granted, this is a world where more people have come back from the dead than actually stayed dead but is there an explanation for the hand?

I don't think that's the last of Ra's. There's bound to be some sort of trick going on. Maybe it has something to do with whatever he did to Barbara? Though at the time I was thinking he had impregnated her in some way with Talia but maybe he will be reborn through her? Crazier things have happened.

I like how Bullock and Gordon are drifting apart. Maybe setting up some sort of rivalry for the Commissioner's position. In the animated series they were often on opposite sides so we could be seeing the beginning of that.

I don't like Sofia. She's definitely up to no good and I don't like seeing established characters like the Penguin be fooled so easily by minor characters. It makes the Penguin look weak. Like, how is he a threat to Batman if he's so easily taken in by Falcone's daughter.

So Lee is back. Kind of got bored of her towards the end of last season. Hopefully she'll be doing more than just pointing out that Gordon has a "dark side". They've ridden that horse into the ground already so they need to move on with it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 10/22/17 3:24am

kpowers

avatar

Image result for arrow cw

They mention Bruce Wayne of Gotham on the last episode of Arrow.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 10/22/17 5:07am

EmmaMcG

kpowers said:

Image result for arrow cw


They mention Bruce Wayne of Gotham on the last episode of Arrow.



I watched the first few episodes of Arrow and I didn't like it. I've been meaning to go back and at least finish the first season but I just don't have the enthusiasm for it. If they bring Batman into it, I might change my tune.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 10/22/17 12:31pm

kpowers

avatar

EmmaMcG said:

kpowers said:

arrow-felicity-learns-son-william.jpg?w=620&h=422&crop=1

They mention Bruce Wayne of Gotham on the last episode of Arrow.

I watched the first few episodes of Arrow and I didn't like it. I've been meaning to go back and at least finish the first season but I just don't have the enthusiasm for it. If they bring Batman into it, I might change my tune.

I watch arrow, it's my least favorite DC super hero show on the air, mostly because I hate half the show is shown in flash backs. Also hate that they had 3 different Black Canarys on the show and none of them good.



[Edited 10/24/17 12:25pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 10/22/17 12:39pm

kpowers

avatar

EmmaMcG said:

kpowers said:

A Dark Knight: The Blade's Path

Image result for gotham solomon grundy

Well Butch finally became my favorite member of the Legion of Doom, Solomon Grundy

Image result for gotham ra's al ghul actor

Is this the last of Ra's al ghul?

Image result for gotham barbara

Is it me or is Barbara acting more like Harley Quinn?

Image result for harvey gotham

Bullock is back, but doesn't seem to have Jim's back this season.

Image result for gotham sofia falcone

Sofia, cooking Penguin's mother's dish, is she trying to marry Penguin so she can be the Queen of Gotham.

Image result for gotham poison ivy

still no sign of Poison Ivy

Image result for gotham lee

Well look's like Lee got a new job down at the local fight club.

I was hoping to see Solomon Grundy sooner rather than later so I'm happy with his appearance. But how did his hand come back? Granted, this is a world where more people have come back from the dead than actually stayed dead but is there an explanation for the hand? I don't think that's the last of Ra's. There's bound to be some sort of trick going on. Maybe it has something to do with whatever he did to Barbara? Though at the time I was thinking he had impregnated her in some way with Talia but maybe he will be reborn through her? Crazier things have happened. I like how Bullock and Gordon are drifting apart. Maybe setting up some sort of rivalry for the Commissioner's position. In the animated series they were often on opposite sides so we could be seeing the beginning of that. I don't like Sofia. She's definitely up to no good and I don't like seeing established characters like the Penguin be fooled so easily by minor characters. It makes the Penguin look weak. Like, how is he a threat to Batman if he's so easily taken in by Falcone's daughter. So Lee is back. Kind of got bored of her towards the end of last season. Hopefully she'll be doing more than just pointing out that Gordon has a "dark side". They've ridden that horse into the ground already so they need to move on with it.

I didn't think they drag out Solomon Grundy to much. Hand thing, guessing him being in that toxic swamp rejuvenated him. Bet Sophia and Penguin are gonna get married. Hey maybe Penguin is letting Sophia think she has the upper hand, kinda how Penguin let Riddler think he was winning.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 10/23/17 2:45am

kpowers

avatar

Image result for batman bullockRelated image

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 10/27/17 11:46am

kpowers

avatar

A Dark Knight: Hog Day Afternoon

x240-d6p.jpg

OK this episode sure had that Silence of the lambs meets Texas Saw Chain Massacre feel to it.

640?cb=20141104201404

Is the pig guy Victor?

gotham-1.jpg

Whats up with people getting their throats slit

siddigfb.jpg

Did see his name in the opening credits

maxresdefault.jpg

Grundy kicked but

f8557486-f20f-490c-ad4a-4d7264dc0df7-gotham-405_scn23_jm0190_hires1.jpg?w=740&h=444&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

Sofia playing little hard to get is really working on Penguin and pissing off Emma

Alfred-and-Bruce-at-the-station.png

No Bruce and Alfred in this episode

gotham-barbara-selina-tabitha-1014473-1280x0.jpg

They were also not in last nights episode, though they will be in next week episode

maxresdefault.jpg

We all know Lee will just take Riddlers money and won't help him

1471450749766

They are dragging out of what happened to Ivy



[Edited 10/27/17 11:50am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 10/27/17 12:32pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Joker needs to off Bats,

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 10/27/17 3:15pm

EmmaMcG

kpowers said:

A Dark Knight: Hog Day Afternoon


x240-d6p.jpg


OK this episode sure had that Silence of the lambs meets Texas Saw Chain Massacre feel to it.


640?cb=20141104201404


Is the pig guy Victor?


gotham-1.jpg


Whats up with people getting their throats slit


siddigfb.jpg


Did see his name in the opening credits


maxresdefault.jpg


Grundy kicked but


f8557486-f20f-490c-ad4a-4d7264dc0df7-gotham-405_scn23_jm0190_hires1.jpg?w=740&h=444&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70


Sofia playing little hard to get is really working on Penguin and pissing off Emma


Alfred-and-Bruce-at-the-station.png


No Bruce and Alfred in this episode


gotham-barbara-selina-tabitha-1014473-1280x0.jpg


They were also not in last nights episode, though they will be in next week episode


maxresdefault.jpg


We all know Lee will just take Riddlers money and won't help him


1471450749766


They are dragging out of what happened to Ivy





[Edited 10/27/17 11:50am]



I really, REALLY don't like Sofia. I hope Penguin beats her to death with his umbrella. That would definitely go a long way to establish him as a villain who could be a legitimate threat to Batman.

I also really dislike Lee. Come to think of it, the only women I like on the show are Catwoman and Barbara...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 10/28/17 12:39pm

kpowers

avatar

EmmaMcG said:

kpowers said:

A Dark Knight: Hog Day Afternoon

x240-d6p.jpg

OK this episode sure had that Silence of the lambs meets Texas Saw Chain Massacre feel to it.

640?cb=20141104201404

Is the pig guy Victor?

gotham-1.jpg

Whats up with people getting their throats slit

siddigfb.jpg

Did see his name in the opening credits

maxresdefault.jpg

Grundy kicked but

f8557486-f20f-490c-ad4a-4d7264dc0df7-gotham-405_scn23_jm0190_hires1.jpg?w=740&h=444&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

Sofia playing little hard to get is really working on Penguin and pissing off Emma

Alfred-and-Bruce-at-the-station.png

No Bruce and Alfred in this episode

gotham-barbara-selina-tabitha-1014473-1280x0.jpg

They were also not in last nights episode, though they will be in next week episode

maxresdefault.jpg

We all know Lee will just take Riddlers money and won't help him

1471450749766

They are dragging out of what happened to Ivy



[Edited 10/27/17 11:50am]

I really, REALLY don't like Sofia. I hope Penguin beats her to death with his umbrella. That would definitely go a long way to establish him as a villain who could be a legitimate threat to Batman. I also really dislike Lee. Come to think of it, the only women I like on the show are Catwoman and Barbara...

I liked Lee at first, now she's the bitter ex-girlfriend and that does get boring after awhile. They need her to forgive Jim already for her character to develop. I also like Tabitha nod

NimbleGlitteringBellfrog-size_restricted.gif

[Edited 10/28/17 12:39pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 10/28/17 12:42pm

kpowers

avatar

Two former cast members are now on the Gifted

Related image

Image result for gotham jamie chung

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 10/28/17 12:44pm

kpowers

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Joker needs to off Bats,

Joker is a Bengals fan

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 10/28/17 1:19pm

EmmaMcG

kpowers said:



EmmaMcG said:


kpowers said:

A Dark Knight: Hog Day Afternoon


x240-d6p.jpg


OK this episode sure had that Silence of the lambs meets Texas Saw Chain Massacre feel to it.


640?cb=20141104201404


Is the pig guy Victor?


gotham-1.jpg


Whats up with people getting their throats slit


siddigfb.jpg


Did see his name in the opening credits


maxresdefault.jpg


Grundy kicked but


f8557486-f20f-490c-ad4a-4d7264dc0df7-gotham-405_scn23_jm0190_hires1.jpg?w=740&h=444&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70


Sofia playing little hard to get is really working on Penguin and pissing off Emma


Alfred-and-Bruce-at-the-station.png


No Bruce and Alfred in this episode


gotham-barbara-selina-tabitha-1014473-1280x0.jpg


They were also not in last nights episode, though they will be in next week episode


maxresdefault.jpg


We all know Lee will just take Riddlers money and won't help him


1471450749766


They are dragging out of what happened to Ivy






[Edited 10/27/17 11:50am]



I really, REALLY don't like Sofia. I hope Penguin beats her to death with his umbrella. That would definitely go a long way to establish him as a villain who could be a legitimate threat to Batman. I also really dislike Lee. Come to think of it, the only women I like on the show are Catwoman and Barbara...

I liked Lee at first, now she's the bitter ex-girlfriend and that does get boring after awhile. They need her to forgive Jim already for her character to develop. I also like Tabitha nod


NimbleGlitteringBellfrog-size_restricted.gif

[Edited 10/28/17 12:39pm]



Yes, I also like Tabitha.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 11/03/17 12:51am

kpowers

avatar

A Dark Knight: A Day in the Narrows

Image result for harvey gotham

you can feel the tension between Bullock and Jim

Related image

Wouldn't be surprised if Gordon becomes Captain of the GCPD by the end of the season. By the way shouldn't those guns eventually run out of bullets?

Image result for wesley snipes demolition man

Didn't headhunter look a lot like Wesly Snipes from Demolition man?

Image result for gotham penguin

Loved when Penguin stab headhunter and said the 2nd stab is my signature

Image result for gotham selina barbara tabitha

The Charlie Angels of the underworld

Image result for gotham bruce wayne

Looks like we will see party boy billionaire for awhile. Was cool how he bought the club and didn't let that punk ass in.

Image result for gotham sofia falcone

Sofia was in last nights episode which caused Emma to have a pain in her gut.

Image result for gotham pyg

looks like Victor was not Pyg after all

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 11/03/17 3:25pm

EmmaMcG

kpowers said:

A Dark Knight: A Day in the Narrows


Image result for harvey gotham


you can feel the tension between Bullock and Jim


Related image


Wouldn't be surprised if Gordon becomes Captain of the GCPD by the end of the season. By the way shouldn't those guns eventually run out of bullets?


Image result for wesley snipes demolition man


Didn't headhunter look a lot like Wesly Snipes from Demolition man?


Image result for gotham penguin


Loved when Penguin stab headhunter and said the 2nd stab is my signature


Image result for gotham selina barbara tabitha


The Charlie Angels of the underworld


Image result for gotham bruce wayne


Looks like we will see party boy billionaire for awhile. Was cool how he bought the club and didn't let that punk ass in.


Image result for gotham sofia falcone


Sofia was in last nights episode which caused Emma to have a pain in her gut.


Image result for gotham pyg


looks like Victor was not Pyg after all






The Bullock and Gordon relationship is fast becoming a highlight of the show for me.

Headhunter was a LOT like Simon Phoenix from Demolition Man. I was half expecting John Spartan to show up. Although the way the Penguin killed him was great.

Good to see Selina go full Catwoman this week. More of that please.

Less Sofia would also be nice.

I never thought Victor would be a realistic possibility to be Pyg. It would be like turning the Riddler into Two Face. Separate characters should stay separate.

Overall, another good episode. Bruce Wayne acting the part of the spoiled rich kid will be good cover for when he becomes Batman, even if that's not why he's doing it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 11/10/17 9:25pm

kpowers

avatar

A Dark Knight: Stop Hitting Yourself

Image result for grundy gotham

wow that was pretty graphic for TV with Grundy ripping off arms. But really who would want to fight a guy who can rip off your arms

Related image

Looks like he got the promotion faster than I thought he would

Image result for harvey gotham

Will Bullock step down or quit?

Image result for oswald cobblepot gotham season 3

love Penguin mentoring that kid

Image result for gotham firefly

firefly made an appearance

Image result for gotham lee thompkins

Lee is getting more interesting now

Image result for gotham ivy pepper season 3

They showed every female except for Ivy, what happen to her

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 11/11/17 1:21am

EmmaMcG

kpowers said:

A Dark Knight: Stop Hitting Yourself


Image result for grundy gotham


wow that was pretty graphic for TV with Grundy ripping off arms. But really who would want to fight a guy who can rip off your arms


Related image


Looks like he got the promotion faster than I thought he would


Image result for harvey gotham


Will Bullock step down or quit?


Image result for oswald cobblepot gotham season 3


love Penguin mentoring that kid


Image result for gotham firefly


firefly made an appearance


Image result for gotham lee thompkins


Lee is getting more interesting now


Image result for gotham ivy pepper season 3


They showed every female except for Ivy, what happen to her




Yeah Grundy ripping off the arms was kind of unexpected but I liked it. Really gets across how much of a monster he's become.

Things move fast in Gotham. He'll probably be sporting a moustache and sitting at the commissioner's desk by the end of the season. But seriously though, I like the way things with Gordon and Bullock have been handled so far. I don't think Bullock will quit but I can see him becoming more and more bitter about Gordon's position. Their story so far is like a perfect back story to their relationship in the animated series.

I love everything the Penguin does and it seems he might be wise to Sofia's shenanigans.

I'm interested to see where this thing with Lee goes but I am a bit confused as to why she was dressed the way she was. Seemed out of character but i suppose being that this is Gotham, stranger things have happened.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Hey EmmaMcG Gotham returns season 4