independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 17th Nov 2017 2:56pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Who was more beautiful in their prime: Elizabeth Taylor or Madonna?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/11/17 4:08pm

hollywood0024

Who was more beautiful in their prime: Elizabeth Taylor or Madonna?

Who would you say?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/11/17 4:13pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Elizabeth Taylor

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/11/17 4:14pm

EmmaMcG

I'd actually go with Madonna.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/11/17 4:42pm

morningsong

avatar

Elizabeth Taylor.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/11/17 6:08pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Find strength in that which remains...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/11/17 6:30pm

UncleJam

avatar

Elizabeth Taylor...not even a competition. disbelief

Make it so, Number One...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/12/17 7:03am

2045RadicalMat
tZ

Sorry. But this is ridiculous, they're not even in the same race. Liz is the athlete *(won't be comparing her with a thoroughbred) and Madonna is working a ticket booth or something. (*thankfully i didn't say Madonna is working a back seat for rent)

Good gravy, you're a funny one!
"Damn Dolores, pick another subject, please...introduce the carpet to something other than your knees...."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/12/17 8:55am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Bell Hooks says Madonna was racist.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/12/17 9:52am

Empress

hollywood0024 said:

Who would you say?

WTF?? No question about it. Liz was gorgeous her entire life. Much more so than Madonna at any time.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 09/12/17 3:47pm

luvsexy4all

UncleJam said:

Elizabeth Taylor...not even a competition. disbelief

yep

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 09/13/17 2:38am

Chancellor

avatar

Madge is 59 and she's still a Hottie..Excercising, eating right and not abusing booze will keep her youthful and in the game for a very long time...Looking forward to the new Flick she's working on IF it ever sees the light of day...

The Late Queen Elizabeth Taylor was a Goddess...She was gorgeous when she was Thin & overweight...I hated when she dyed her hair a few times, but she was still Beautiful...


Let's not put them in the same category again...Like, ever.....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 09/13/17 7:24am

StrangeButTrue

avatar

Liz at 55:

Madonna at 55:

if it was just a dream, call me a dreamer 2
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 09/13/17 10:58am

luvsexy4all

StrangeButTrue said:

Liz at 55:

Madonna at 55:

r those cheek implants?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 09/13/17 12:46pm

StrangeButTrue

avatar

From what I understand Madonna was getting work done with some fancy Hollywood doc who ended up taking his own life, possibly leaving some of his plans/work for her as unfinished. I remember when I saw his face that her face made a little more sense to me. They both look nice, I wasn't too jazzed about Elizabeth Taylor in her White Diamonds 80s look where she looked kinda like Delta Burke, not about being fat really just kinda like a mean fancy/spoiled lady. Idk out of the two Madonna seems more "doable" in her 50s but maybe thats due to her image being about how doable she is vs. Liz being a talented multi-faceted entrepreneur blah blah blah. But Madonna has kept up pace in philanthropy and her loving relationships with her adopted children. Both are truly beautiful souls.

if it was just a dream, call me a dreamer 2
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 09/13/17 12:50pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

StrangeButTrue said:

Liz at 55:

Madonna at 55:

r those cheek implants?

No.

Find strength in that which remains...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 09/13/17 6:38pm

laurarichardso
n

2045RadicalMattZ said:

Sorry. But this is ridiculous, they're not even in the same race. Liz is the athlete *(won't be comparing her with a thoroughbred) and Madonna is working a ticket booth or something. (*thankfully i didn't say Madonna is working a back seat for rent)

Good gravy, you're a funny one!

Thank you. Elizabeth all day.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 09/13/17 6:39pm

laurarichardso
n

Chancellor said:

Madge is 59 and she's still a Hottie..Excercising, eating right and not abusing booze will keep her youthful and in the game for a very long time...Looking forward to the new Flick she's working on IF it ever sees the light of day...

The Late Queen Elizabeth Taylor was a Goddess...She was gorgeous when she was Thin & overweight...I hated when she dyed her hair a few times, but she was still Beautiful...



Let's not put them in the same category again...Like, ever.....


I guess if you think loose and wrinkled skin is hot.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 09/13/17 7:13pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

laurarichardson said:

Chancellor said:

Madge is 59 and she's still a Hottie..Excercising, eating right and not abusing booze will keep her youthful and in the game for a very long time...Looking forward to the new Flick she's working on IF it ever sees the light of day...

The Late Queen Elizabeth Taylor was a Goddess...She was gorgeous when she was Thin & overweight...I hated when she dyed her hair a few times, but she was still Beautiful...


Let's not put them in the same category again...Like, ever.....

I guess if you think loose and wrinkled skin is hot.

lol Can't help but laugh at this... Too bad natural aging used to be considered more attractive, especially for women. Worse now than when I grew up...

Find strength in that which remains...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 09/13/17 8:45pm

daingermouz202
0

Liz by an overwhelming margin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 09/13/17 10:52pm

kewlschool

avatar

daingermouz2020 said:

Liz by an overwhelming margin

^^^This. But Madge is doing fine.

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 09/14/17 4:09am

Chancellor

avatar

laurarichardson said:

I guess if you think loose and wrinkled skin is hot.



Madge keeps showing-off her Long & Flat ass at A-list Gatherings...Her ass ain't 1980's perky...Stop comparing her to dead people that were and still are above her paygrade & class...


Madge can stand on her own in her own right...It's Sad that I have to tell you that...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 09/14/17 5:42am

laurarichardso
n

Chancellor said:

laurarichardson said:



Madge keeps showing-off her Long & Flat ass at A-list Gatherings...Her ass ain't 1980's perky...Stop comparing her to dead people that were and still are above her paygrade & class...


Madge can stand on her own in her own right...It's Sad that I have to tell you that...

It is sad that you are too busy looking at her ass and not that face of hers. This women has never been attractive and time is making it worst.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 09/14/17 9:22am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Flat ass. hah

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 09/16/17 10:56pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

That is so easy......Elizabeth Taylor, she was so ahead of her time, lived life to the fullest and was a loyal friend (eg. Monty, Rock & MJ) worship My all-time fav film the classic Cat On A Hot Tin Roof (1958) with Paul Newman which is a 5 out 5 popcorn

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 09/18/17 7:16pm

hollywood0024

What do you think is wrong with her face? What features, etc.? I respect your opinion, I am just curious as to why you feel that way...

laurarichardson said:

Chancellor said:



Madge keeps showing-off her Long & Flat ass at A-list Gatherings...Her ass ain't 1980's perky...Stop comparing her to dead people that were and still are above her paygrade & class...


Madge can stand on her own in her own right...It's Sad that I have to tell you that...

It is sad that you are too busy looking at her ass and not that face of hers. This women has never been attractive and time is making it worst.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 09/19/17 3:51pm

luvsexy4all

unfair to compare these 2

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 09/19/17 11:35pm

sonshine

avatar

Elizabeth Taylor. It's not even a fair comparison. I've NEVER thought of Madonna as "beautiful". She passes for attractive enough i suppose, but does not possess the radiant beauty of someone such as Elizabeth Taylor. Princess Diana is another who comes to mind when labeling someone as beautiful. She got lovlier with time too and that is something rare in itself.
Have you had your plus sign (+) today?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 09/20/17 3:53am

TD3

avatar

Madonna isn't attractive, she's not ugly either. To think these two women can be compared... is a laughable.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 09/20/17 8:49am

Genesia

avatar

How is this even a question? disbelief

I mean if he did have sex he would break every rule Jehova's have regarding premarital sex so Prince is really just friends with them all anyway.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 09/20/17 9:55am

Empress

sonshine said:

Elizabeth Taylor. It's not even a fair comparison. I've NEVER thought of Madonna as "beautiful". She passes for attractive enough i suppose, but does not possess the radiant beauty of someone such as Elizabeth Taylor. Princess Diana is another who comes to mind when labeling someone as beautiful. She got lovlier with time too and that is something rare in itself.

I agree with you on this. Madonna uses too many "tricks" to look good. Even when she's all made up, she can be attractive, but I would never consider her beautiful.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Who was more beautiful in their prime: Elizabeth Taylor or Madonna?