independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 17th Dec 2017 5:45am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > The 2017 NBA Playoffs
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 8 of 9 <123456789>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #210 posted 05/18/17 12:47pm

Dasein

Boston ought to use this first pick and go get Jimmy Butler or Gordon Hayward and some defensive
muscle around the rim.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #211 posted 05/18/17 1:50pm

namepeace

Dasein said:

Boston ought to use this first pick and go get Jimmy Butler or Gordon Hayward and some defensive muscle around the rim.


It might help, but as long as LBJ is in the East, it may not make a difference for a few years. WAS isn't going anywhere. Plus, GS' window is still mostly open regardless of what happens in June. Butler or Hayward + a rim protector don't get them past the Cavs or Warriors.

WAS is closer than BOS. WAS blew leads that could have ended the series in 5, and it took a once-in-a-ilfetime effort from Olynyk for BOS to come out on top at home in Game 7. If WAS got an Ibaka-type player, they'd be a legit threat in the East.

BOS may be better off grabbing a superstar to develop in the Draft and waiting for the CLE and GS windows to close.

[Edited 5/18/17 13:51pm]

Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #212 posted 05/18/17 3:15pm

Dasein

namepeace said:

Dasein said:

Boston ought to use this first pick and go get Jimmy Butler or Gordon Hayward and some defensive muscle around the rim.


It might help, but as long as LBJ is in the East, it may not make a difference for a few years. WAS isn't going anywhere. Plus, GS' window is still mostly open regardless of what happens in June. Butler or Hayward + a rim protector don't get them past the Cavs or Warriors.

WAS is closer than BOS. WAS blew leads that could have ended the series in 5, and it took a once-in-a-ilfetime effort from Olynyk for BOS to come out on top at home in Game 7. If WAS got an Ibaka-type player, they'd be a legit threat in the East.

BOS may be better off grabbing a superstar to develop in the Draft and waiting for the CLE and GS windows to close.

[Edited 5/18/17 13:51pm]


I didn't see anything from the Wizards this year to make me think they are on the brink of legitimately
challenging the Cavs next year. You really think Porter and Beal and Gortat can hang with them? I
would think that the Wizards are in the same boat with the Celtics: you need another scorer and you
need a big'un who is quick enough and strong enough to handle LBJ (you astutely mention Ibaka)!

I mean, with the way athletes are taking care of their bodies these days, and LBJ is at the forefront of
that, he could play at a dominant level for another three or four years. I think the Celtics should lev-
erage that first pick and let Ainge continue to work his magic. Speaking of Ainge, he was a pest on
the court during his playing years but good Lord is that dude the most talented GM in basketball or
what?!?!?

Anyways, that was a major beat down last night.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #213 posted 05/18/17 3:17pm

Dasein

I love to watch the Cavs players rush to help LBJ up off of the court after he takes a spill. LBJ, as
passive-aggressive as he is, has managed to create a fraternity in the locker room . . .

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #214 posted 05/18/17 3:29pm

uPtoWnNY

Kevin Durant ruined this year's playoffs - his move to GS really changed the balance of power in the western conference. If that OKC team had stayed together, they'd be a legit threat to the Warriors - shit, they had GS on the ropes last season before fucking it up.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #215 posted 05/18/17 4:30pm

Dasein

uPtoWnNY said:

Kevin Durant ruined this year's playoffs - his move to GS really changed the balance of power in the western conference. If that OKC team had stayed together, they'd be a legit threat to the Warriors - shit, they had GS on the ropes last season before fucking it up.


Kevin Durant is why I think LBJ is playing his best basketball ever. I don't think James responds
well to pressure and since we all expect Golden State to win because of the addition of the Slim
Reaper to its roster, the Chosen 1's nothing to lose.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #216 posted 05/18/17 6:09pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

I have been enjoying watching the playoffs, and those ESPN commericals featuring Scottie Pippen, Shaq & Dr J biggrin

[Edited 5/19/17 20:12pm]

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #217 posted 05/18/17 8:31pm

728huey

avatar

Dasein said:

Boston ought to use this first pick and go get Jimmy Butler or Gordon Hayward and some defensive
muscle around the rim.



For the most part I try not to editorialize on this thread but keep to just reporting on the games. But as the resident Chicago Bulls fan on this site, that idea of the Celtics trading their top pick for Jimmy Butler (and presumably a lot of future draft picks and/or Dwyane Wade) makes a whole lot of sense. I witnessed the Bulls this season, and while they certainly were struggling without Rajon Rondo, they were only marginally better with him in the lineup. The current Bulls roster is as excellent and awesome as they ever will be, which is to say very mediocre. They need to face the music, break up this team and start over, beginning with getting rid of Fred Hoiberg and the general manager. I can honestly say I felt slightly disappointed that the Bulls made the playoffs this year, because I knew this would only delay the inevitable breakup of this roster.

typing
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #218 posted 05/18/17 9:42pm

Graycap23

avatar

Dasein said:

Boston ought to use this first pick and go get Jimmy Butler or Gordon Hayward and some defensive
muscle around the rim.


The Bulls are inept. The Celtics can get Butler for that pick.
Yes....I'm in a Cult. We brainwash people into THINKING ............4 Themselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #219 posted 05/19/17 10:13am

namepeace

Dasein said:

namepeace said:


It might help, but as long as LBJ is in the East, it may not make a difference for a few years. WAS isn't going anywhere. Plus, GS' window is still mostly open regardless of what happens in June. Butler or Hayward + a rim protector don't get them past the Cavs or Warriors.

WAS is closer than BOS. WAS blew leads that could have ended the series in 5, and it took a once-in-a-ilfetime effort from Olynyk for BOS to come out on top at home in Game 7. If WAS got an Ibaka-type player, they'd be a legit threat in the East.

BOS may be better off grabbing a superstar to develop in the Draft and waiting for the CLE and GS windows to close.

[Edited 5/18/17 13:51pm]


I didn't see anything from the Wizards this year to make me think they are on the brink of legitimately challenging the Cavs next year. You really think Porter and Beal and Gortat can hang with them? I would think that the Wizards are in the same boat with the Celtics: you need another scorer and you need a big'un who is quick enough and strong enough to handle LBJ (you astutely mention Ibaka)!


"Closer" and "threat" is relative. The ECF still isn't over, but WAS has a more talented backcourt than BOS and Wall is the closest thing to a superstar on either roster. A lot of people thought WAS was the tougher matchup for CLE and I think that's true. In terms of "threat," I mean the potential to extend a series to 6.

I mean, with the way athletes are taking care of their bodies these days, and LBJ is at the forefront of that, he could play at a dominant level for another three or four years. I think the Celtics should leverage that first pick and let Ainge continue to work his magic. Speaking of Ainge, he was a pest on the court during his playing years but good Lord is that dude the most talented GM in basketball or
what?!?!?

I'm a Lakers fan that goes back to the 80's. I know and hate Ainge. lol But he's done a good job building a competent playoff roster and he has a great coach. I don't tbink any acquisition they make now could make more of a difference -- i.e., beating LBJ 4 of 7 -- than having a potential franchise player in Fultz who could be ready by the time LBJ's window closes.



Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #220 posted 05/19/17 10:14am

namepeace

Graycap23 said:

Dasein said:

Boston ought to use this first pick and go get Jimmy Butler or Gordon Hayward and some defensive
muscle around the rim.

The Bulls are inept. The Celtics can get Butler for that pick.


Let's say BOS gets Butler *and* Hayward. I still don't think that will be enough to take out CLE.

Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #221 posted 05/19/17 10:31am

Graycap23

avatar

namepeace said:

Graycap23 said:

Dasein said: The Bulls are inept. The Celtics can get Butler for that pick.


Let's say BOS gets Butler *and* Hayward. I still don't think that will be enough to take out CLE.

Hayward? I'm not feeling Hayward.

I'm thinking Blake Griffin or Jordan from the Clips.

Yes....I'm in a Cult. We brainwash people into THINKING ............4 Themselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #222 posted 05/19/17 11:00am

uPtoWnNY

namepeace said:

Graycap23 said:

Dasein said: The Bulls are inept. The Celtics can get Butler for that pick.


Let's say BOS gets Butler *and* Hayward. I still don't think that will be enough to take out CLE.

Ainge is thinking long term - he's building Boston to be a legit perennial contender post-LeBron.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #223 posted 05/20/17 5:58am

728huey

avatar

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 2




latest?cb=20070605174502Cleveland Cavaliers 130 Bos.png&h=50&w=50 Boston Celtics 86

The Cleveland Cavaliers absolutely manhandled the Boston Celtics in game 1, and the Celtics were embarassed that they played so poorly on their home floor. They were hoping for a much more competitive performance in game 2 to even up the series. However, the Cavs would lead from the opening tip, but the Celtics would rally back midway through the first quarter as Isaiah Thomas would hit a couple of free throws to cut the score to 11-10.

That was as close as the Celtics ever got in this game. And then the bottom fell out.

The Cavs went on to show a clinic in utter domination. Lebron James, probably miffed that for the first time since the beginnning of his NBA career he was not included in the top three candidates for the league's Most Valuable Player, scored 30 points, dished out seven assists, grabbed four rebounds, made four steals, and blocked three shots in just 33 minutes of action. Kyrie Irving scored 23 points and Kevin Love added 21 points and 12 rebounds as the Cavs would blow up to a 41 point lead by halftime. They would lead by as much as 50 before the starters were pulled and the reserves were put in for garbage time. Jaylen Brown led the Celtics with 19 points, yet most of those points came in garbage time. Meanwhile, the Cavs put the ultimate clampdown on the Celtics starters, with Avery Bradley leading them with just 13 points while Al Horford only managed to score 11 points. In fact, the two free throws Isaiah Thomas made in the first quarter were his only points of the game, as he went scoreless from the field.

Cleveland leads series 2-0.

smileys-basketball-091995.gif typing

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #224 posted 05/20/17 7:50am

Dasein

namepeace said:

Graycap23 said:

Dasein said: The Bulls are inept. The Celtics can get Butler for that pick.


Let's say BOS gets Butler *and* Hayward. I still don't think that will be enough to take out CLE.


After last night's whupping, I think you are right!


eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #225 posted 05/20/17 7:54am

Dasein

728huey said:

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 2




latest?cb=20070605174502Cleveland Cavaliers 130 Bos.png&h=50&w=50 Boston Celtics 86

The Cleveland Cavaliers absolutely manhandled the Boston Celtics in game 1, and the Celtics were embarassed that they played so poorly on their home floor. They were hoping for a much more competitive performance in game 2 to even up the series. However, the Cavs would lead from the opening tip, but the Celtics would rally back midway through the first quarter as Isaiah Thomas would hit a couple of free throws to cut the score to 11-10.

That was as close as the Celtics ever got in this game. And then the bottom fell out.

The Cavs went on to show a clinic in utter domination. Lebron James, probably miffed that for the first time since the beginnning of his NBA career he was not included in the top three candidates for the league's Most Valuable Player, scored 30 points, dished out seven assists, grabbed four rebounds, made four steals, and blocked three shots in just 33 minutes of action. Kyrie Irving scored 23 points and Kevin Love added 21 points and 12 rebounds as the Cavs would blow up to a 41 point lead by halftime. They would lead by as much as 50 before the starters were pulled and the reserves were put in for garbage time. Jaylen Brown led the Celtics with 19 points, yet most of those points came in garbage time. Meanwhile, the Cavs put the ultimate clampdown on the Celtics starters, with Avery Bradley leading them with just 13 points while Al Horford only managed to score 11 points. In fact, the two free throws Isaiah Thomas made in the first quarter were his only points of the game, as he went scoreless from the field.

Cleveland leads series 2-0.

smileys-basketball-091995.gif typing


If LBJ wants to take a page out of Jordan's book, he ought to use being left off of the MVP ballot
as motivation for the rest of the playoffs because it is clear to me that LBJ is the best goddamn
basketball player in the NBA and the amount of disrespect displayed by NBA beat writers towards
him ought to keep him locked in . . .

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #226 posted 05/20/17 7:58am

Dasein

Graycap23 said:

namepeace said:


Let's say BOS gets Butler *and* Hayward. I still don't think that will be enough to take out CLE.

Hayward? I'm not feeling Hayward.

I'm thinking Blake Griffin or Jordan from the Clips.


Jordan would be the muscled-rim protector that Boston would need to beat up on LBJ, but Griffin
is too injury prone. Thomas is not a natural point guard which means Griffin would have to go get
his own and I don't know if he's got the game to do that.

Hayward can kinda create his own shot, but he's a great jumper that can keep defenses honest if
and when they double team Thomas. Plus, he's white and good looking; Boston would fucking go
crazy for him.

That beat down from last night, tho' . . .

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #227 posted 05/20/17 10:44am

namepeace

uPtoWnNY said:

namepeace said:


Let's say BOS gets Butler *and* Hayward. I still don't think that will be enough to take out CLE.

Ainge is thinking long term - he's building Boston to be a legit perennial contender post-LeBron.


Right. That's my point.


Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #228 posted 05/20/17 10:45am

namepeace

Graycap23 said:

namepeace said:


Let's say BOS gets Butler *and* Hayward. I still don't think that will be enough to take out CLE.

Hayward? I'm not feeling Hayward.

I'm thinking Blake Griffin or Jordan from the Clips.


Neither Blake nor DeAndre would make much of a difference.

Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #229 posted 05/20/17 1:33pm

Graycap23

avatar

namepeace said:

Graycap23 said:

Hayward? I'm not feeling Hayward.

I'm thinking Blake Griffin or Jordan from the Clips.


Neither Blake nor DeAndre would make much of a difference.

I think Jordan would but his freethrows are a major concern in important / close games.

Yes....I'm in a Cult. We brainwash people into THINKING ............4 Themselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #230 posted 05/20/17 4:27pm

Dasein

Due to injury, IT is now out of the playoffs.

When's the last time a number one seed had no fucking chance to win the conference final
entering into the series?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #231 posted 05/20/17 5:22pm

Graycap23

avatar

Dasein said:

Due to injury, IT is now out of the playoffs.

When's the last time a number one seed had no fucking chance to win the conference final
entering into the series?

I've manage to get MLB & the NFL......out of my system.

The NBA is next with this noncompetitive brand of ball.

Yes....I'm in a Cult. We brainwash people into THINKING ............4 Themselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #232 posted 05/21/17 8:18am

uPtoWnNY

namepeace said:

Graycap23 said:

Hayward? I'm not feeling Hayward.

I'm thinking Blake Griffin or Jordan from the Clips.


Neither Blake nor DeAndre would make much of a difference.

I wouldn't touch either of those cats. Celtics need a lights-out wing scorer to take pressure off IT.

As for the Knicks, I feel sorry for whoever they draft. The kid will have to learn Phil's outdated bullshit triangle offense. Phil said he's going to be more involved with the coaches next season - just fucking great. How about letting Hornacek coach and you stick to being the GM, Phil?

I never thought there'd be another Knick executive as bad as Isiah Thomas, but Phil Jackson has reached that level.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #233 posted 05/21/17 8:28am

Graycap23

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

namepeace said:


Neither Blake nor DeAndre would make much of a difference.

I wouldn't touch either of those cats. Celtics need a lights-out wing scorer to take pressure off IT.

As for the Knicks, I feel sorry for whoever they draft. The kid will have to learn Phil's outdated bullshit triangle offense. Phil said he's going to be more involved with the coaches next season - just fucking great. How about letting Hornacek coach and you stick to being the GM, Phil?

I never thought there'd be another Knick executive as bad as Isiah Thomas, but Phil Jackson has reached that level.

Who is the lights scorer that u speak of?

How is the Triangle outdated since Phil is thee ONLY one who used it to win 11 rings?

Yes....I'm in a Cult. We brainwash people into THINKING ............4 Themselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #234 posted 05/21/17 9:25am

728huey

avatar

Western Conference Finals

Game 3



47657117525.pngGolden State Warriors 120 sa.png&h=50San Antonio Spurs 108

The San Antonio Spurs were embarassed by the Golden State Warriors in game 2, and their head coach Gregg Popoviich made no excuses for their poor performance in that game, saying his team had given up and felt sorry for themselves instead of trying to compete. He acknowledged the injuries to Kawhi Leonard and Tony Parker but called out his players in general and LaMarcus aldridge in particular for not showing up.

This time the Spurs relied on their home court and their loyal fans for inspiration, and for a little while it worked, as the Spurs led by six early in the second quarter. But as expected Golden State would come back, and they eventually wore the Spurs down into submission, led by Kevin Durant who scored a game high 33 points and grabbed 10 rebounds. Stephen Curry scored 21 points and made six steals while Klay Thompson added 17 points, Javale McGee added 16 points, and Draymond Green added 10 points, seven rebounds, and seven assists. LaMarcus Aldridge led the Surs with 18 points while Johnathon Simmons added 14 points and Pau Gasol added 12 points off the bench. But Patty Mills and Danny Green both struggled, scoring seven points apiece while shooting 2 for 10 and 3 for 11 from the floor respectively. The Warriors now look to close out the series in game 5 and return to the NBA Finals.

Golden State leads series 3-0.

typing

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #235 posted 05/21/17 10:22am

Dasein

728huey said:

Western Conference Finals

Game 3



47657117525.pngGolden State Warriors 120 sa.png&h=50San Antonio Spurs 108

The San Antonio Spurs were embarassed by the Golden State Warriors in game 2, and their head coach Gregg Popoviich made no excuses for their poor performance in that game, saying his team had given up and felt sorry for themselves instead of trying to compete. He acknowledged the injuries to Kawhi Leonard and Tony Parker but called out his players in general and LaMarcus aldridge in particular for not showing up.

This time the Spurs relied on their home court and their loyal fans for inspiration, and for a little while it worked, as the Spurs led by six early in the second quarter. But as expected Golden State would come back, and they eventually wore the Spurs down into submission, led by Kevin Durant who scored a game high 33 points and grabbed 10 rebounds. Stephen Curry scored 21 points and made six steals while Klay Thompson added 17 points, Javale McGee added 16 points, and Draymond Green added 10 points, seven rebounds, and seven assists. LaMarcus Aldridge led the Surs with 18 points while Johnathon Simmons added 14 points and Pau Gasol added 12 points off the bench. But Patty Mills and Danny Green both struggled, scoring seven points apiece while shooting 2 for 10 and 3 for 11 from the floor respectively. The Warriors now look to close out the series in game 5 and return to the NBA Finals.

Golden State leads series 3-0.

typing


Pop has thrown in the towel.


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #236 posted 05/21/17 10:25am

Dasein

Nightmare scenario:

With IT out, Boston gives Cleveland hell for the next five games. Ainge believes he can now win
without IT and drafts Lonzo Ball and ships Thomas off somewhere else and makes a trade for another
scorer.

This is a nightmare because Lonzo Ball is probably overrated and we know what IT can do.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #237 posted 05/21/17 2:43pm

uPtoWnNY

Graycap23 said:

uPtoWnNY said:

I wouldn't touch either of those cats. Celtics need a lights-out wing scorer to take pressure off IT.

As for the Knicks, I feel sorry for whoever they draft. The kid will have to learn Phil's outdated bullshit triangle offense. Phil said he's going to be more involved with the coaches next season - just fucking great. How about letting Hornacek coach and you stick to being the GM, Phil?

I never thought there'd be another Knick executive as bad as Isiah Thomas, but Phil Jackson has reached that level.

Who is the lights scorer that u speak of?

How is the Triangle outdated since Phil is thee ONLY one who used it to win 11 rings?

Phi Jackson won 11 rings (with HOF players) as a coach - as a GM, he's 80-166. He has no idea on how to be an executive - the constant coaching changes, giving Carmelo a no-trade clause, the Noah contract, having his henchmen attack Anthony via social media, undermining Hornacek during practice - he hasn't ended the drama, he's added to it. No wonder Porzingis and the other players are confused and ticked off. Thanks to Phil, no top free agent wants to come here. Other teams like the Warriors use elements of the triangle, but they adapted it to fit today's NBA. Not Phil - it's all ego with him, trying to prove what a fucking genius he is. Until he starts acting like a real GM, NY will continue to be one of the worst-run franchises in sports.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #238 posted 05/21/17 5:19pm

Graycap23

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

Graycap23 said:

Who is the lights scorer that u speak of?

How is the Triangle outdated since Phil is thee ONLY one who used it to win 11 rings?

Phi Jackson won 11 rings (with HOF players) as a coach - as a GM, he's 80-166. He has no idea on how to be an executive - the constant coaching changes, giving Carmelo a no-trade clause, the Noah contract, having his henchmen attack Anthony via social media, undermining Hornacek during practice - he hasn't ended the drama, he's added to it. No wonder Porzingis and the other players are confused and ticked off. Thanks to Phil, no top free agent wants to come here. Other teams like the Warriors use elements of the triangle, but they adapted it to fit today's NBA. Not Phil - it's all ego with him, trying to prove what a fucking genius he is. Until he starts acting like a real GM, NY will continue to be one of the worst-run franchises in sports.

Lol......Phil won 11 titles with 2 HOF per team excep when he had Rodman.

Pop has had 8 hof players has ONLY won 5 titles.

I'l ask the question again, what lights out score should the Celtics be trying to get?

Yes....I'm in a Cult. We brainwash people into THINKING ............4 Themselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #239 posted 05/21/17 6:54pm

uPtoWnNY

Graycap23 said:

uPtoWnNY said:

Phi Jackson won 11 rings (with HOF players) as a coach - as a GM, he's 80-166. He has no idea on how to be an executive - the constant coaching changes, giving Carmelo a no-trade clause, the Noah contract, having his henchmen attack Anthony via social media, undermining Hornacek during practice - he hasn't ended the drama, he's added to it. No wonder Porzingis and the other players are confused and ticked off. Thanks to Phil, no top free agent wants to come here. Other teams like the Warriors use elements of the triangle, but they adapted it to fit today's NBA. Not Phil - it's all ego with him, trying to prove what a fucking genius he is. Until he starts acting like a real GM, NY will continue to be one of the worst-run franchises in sports.

Lol......Phil won 11 titles with 2 HOF per team excep when he had Rodman.

Pop has had 8 hof players has ONLY won 5 titles.

I'l ask the question again, what lights out score should the Celtics be trying to get?

Take off your Phil Jackson-colored glasses for a second - I'm talking about Phil the executive. As a GM, he is a complete FAILURE. He's great at blaming everyone but himself, yet HE put this roster together. If Hornacek had any balls, he'd tell Phil, let me run things my way or coach the damn team yourself. If the Knicks were capable of winning 60-plus games, he'd be on the sidelines, but he won't tarnish that precious "legacy" of his. Numbers don't lie....80-166, 4 different coaches, no direction & constant dysfunction. I call it stealing James Dolan's money.

Is Paul George a free agent? If I'm Ainge, that's the player I target.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 8 of 9 <123456789>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > The 2017 NBA Playoffs