independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 19th Feb 2019 3:20pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > The Thread Jacking Witches of Orgwick appreciation thread
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/24/16 7:14pm

Alej

avatar

The Thread Jacking Witches of Orgwick appreciation thread

Show us some love.

The orger formerly known as theodore
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/24/16 7:16pm

purplepolitici
an

avatar

And you are? tease
Listen to who? Let's get what?

Can't nobody... fuck wit us.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/24/16 7:17pm

Protege

avatar

i love us smile


HE'S COMING AGAIN
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/24/16 7:18pm

FragileUnderto
w

avatar

Imago? ! The original
Cant believe my purple psychedelic pimp slap pimp2

And I descend from grace, In arms of undertow
I will take my place, In the great below
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/24/16 7:34pm

Alej

avatar

Protege said:

i love us smile

ME TOO touched

The orger formerly known as theodore
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/24/16 7:35pm

Alej

avatar

purplepolitician said:

And you are? tease

Org Legends http://prince.org/msg/100/264976

The orger formerly known as theodore
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/24/16 8:19pm

prb

avatar

omfg

seems that i was busy doing something close to nothing, but different than the day before music beret
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/25/16 9:00am

dJJ

Be careful what you ask for..............

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/26/16 6:39am

KingBAD

http://cnt.winkal.com/528bb103e4b0b85a6eac1e64/N6Ue_700.gif

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/26/16 9:30am

Alej

avatar

biggrin
The orger formerly known as theodore
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/26/16 8:22pm

phoenixrising

Sexist. There can be warlocks too
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/29/16 2:31pm

InsatiableCrea
m

avatar

Protege said:

i love us smile

smile smile smile

smile smile

smile

smile smile

smile smile smile

I would let her pee on my face just to see where it came from. -Imago
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/30/16 3:05pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

the Children in music class gif

[img:$uid]http://media.giphy.com/media/Lj4TGytB2yrg4/giphy.gif[/img:$uid]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/30/16 3:29pm

XxAxX

avatar

biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 07/01/16 1:59pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

FragileUndertow said:

Imago? ! The original


lol

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > The Thread Jacking Witches of Orgwick appreciation thread