independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 22nd Jul 2018 6:47pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Secret Santa 2 (other thread expired)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/30/13 12:00pm

ThisOne

Secret Santa 2 (other thread expired)

has any one received their gift yet?????

we would all luv 2 see........

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/30/13 1:41pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Thread that locked itself http://prince.org/msg/100/402524

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/30/13 5:17pm

Stymie

I'm starting to worry tat my recipient won't get their gift at all. They definitely should have had it by now. sigh
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/30/13 7:27pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Stymie said:

I'm starting to worry tat my recipient won't get their gift at all. They definitely should have had it by now. sigh

Any way of tracking it?

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/30/13 9:01pm

Stymie

luv4u said:



Stymie said:


I'm starting to worry tat my recipient won't get their gift at all. They definitely should have had it by now. sigh



Any way of tracking it?

i don't think so.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/31/13 7:32am

dJJ

Same here. I haven't seen my giftee posting anything here.....



I also did not get track & trace.


Really hope it will arrive, though.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/31/13 11:17am

ThisOne

dJJ said:

Same here. I haven't seen my giftee posting anything here.....




I also did not get track & trace.


Really hope it will arrive, though.






The likelihood of sniffer dogs eating a gift from Amsterdam r high


weed





lol


Jk!!!!!

I am really worried about the gift I sent 2. shrug
Maybe tomorrow I can call the post office and try to track it....

Maybe it's not Australia post - maybe it's US mail??! neutral
[Edited 12/31/13 11:17am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/31/13 1:26pm

butterfli25

avatar

I tried to track the gift I sent out but was unable to do that on the UPS website. pissed and I am couch for mine, I am kinda ok with not getting mine yet because the one I sent hasn't been received either. Maybe we will get them on the same day excited

butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/01/14 8:24am

dJJ

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a delayed present for my santee.


The gifts will just be the January Joy gifts now. Agreed?

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/02/14 5:08pm

butterfli25

avatar

dJJ said:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a delayed present for my santee.


The gifts will just be the January Joy gifts now. Agreed?

agreed.

butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/02/14 7:57pm

KatSkrizzle

avatar

dJJ said:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a delayed present for my santee.


The gifts will just be the January Joy gifts now. Agreed?

It was joy indeed!!! We LOVE the hats!!!! How thoughtful, you got my husband a gift too! We'll post pictures! smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/03/14 7:48am

Lammastide

avatar

My gift was late. My recipient should receive it tomorrow.

Ὅσον ζῇς φαίνου
μηδὲν ὅλως σὺ λυποῦ
πρὸς ὀλίγον ἐστὶ τὸ ζῆν
τὸ τέλος ὁ χρόνος ἀπαιτεῖ.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/03/14 2:43pm

ThisOne

No news yet on the gift I sent!!!

confused
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/03/14 4:13pm

Stymie

ThisOne said:

No news yet on the gift I sent!!! confused

excited

I got it!!! hug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/03/14 4:18pm

ThisOne

Stymie said:



ThisOne said:


No news yet on the gift I sent!!! confused

excited




I got it!!! hug




Omg!!!!!


woot! !!!


yay! !!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/03/14 4:19pm

Stymie

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/03/14 4:19pm

Stymie

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/03/14 4:21pm

Stymie

Thank you, thank you, thank you soooooooo much!!! I loved not having any idea what was in the packages (there were so many!!!!) and they are the only thing I had to open this year. I love the Koala Bear. mushy

hug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 01/03/14 4:26pm

ThisOne

Stymie said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooo much!!! I loved not having any idea what was in the packages (there were so many!!!!) and they are the only thing I had to open this year. I love the Koala Bear. mushy



hug




Awwwwe!!! touched !!!

So glad u liked it all!!!!!
Sorry there were no warm woollies - but Cherrie Ripes n a hot cuppa should make up for that!!!


cool
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 01/04/14 4:21am

CJTJ

Received my gift!!

Thank you purplejedi!!!

I'll be posting photos tonight when I get in from work! smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 01/04/14 4:08pm

butterfli25

avatar

wink

butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 01/06/14 12:16am

dJJ

I received my gift!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you Secret Santa!

It is the most beautiful purple scarf I have ever seen.

I've been wearing it since it arrived. I really, really, really, really love the scarf.

So, which Santa lives in Chicago?? hmmm

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 01/06/14 8:59am

Stymie

dJJ said:

I received my gift!!!!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you Secret Santa!

It is the most beautiful purple scarf I have ever seen.

I've been wearing it since it arrived. I really, really, really, really love the scarf.


So, which Santa lives in Chicago?? hmmm


Finally! :woot:


I am so glad you liked it. mushy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 01/06/14 9:03am

dJJ

Stymie said:

dJJ said:

I received my gift!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you Secret Santa!

It is the most beautiful purple scarf I have ever seen.

I've been wearing it since it arrived. I really, really, really, really love the scarf.

So, which Santa lives in Chicago?? hmmm

Finally! woot! I am so glad you liked it. mushy



Like is an understatement.

I adore it! It's beautiful!!

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 01/06/14 6:47pm

butterfli25

avatar

pictures?

butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 01/06/14 7:11pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

CJTJ said:

Received my gift!! Thank you purplejedi!!! I'll be posting photos tonight when I get in from work! smile


whew

I was really starting to worry.

So sorry it was late...really screwed up...but I'm glad you finally got it!!!

thumbs up!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 01/10/14 7:06pm

butterfli25

avatar

couch

butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 01/14/14 5:40pm

Lammastide

avatar

Have neither received mine nor heard from my recipient. But patience is a virtue, I suppose. smile

Ὅσον ζῇς φαίνου
μηδὲν ὅλως σὺ λυποῦ
πρὸς ὀλίγον ἐστὶ τὸ ζῆν
τὸ τέλος ὁ χρόνος ἀπαιτεῖ.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 01/14/14 8:56pm

butterfli25

avatar

Lammastide said:

Have neither received mine nor heard from my recipient. But patience is a virtue, I suppose. smile

my recipient acknowledged receipt. I am getting worried that mine got lost in the mail again sad

butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 01/25/14 2:13pm

butterfli25

avatar

Stiiiiiil waiting.

couch

bored

but I am not losing hope.

butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Secret Santa 2 (other thread expired)