independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 16th Aug 2018 5:17pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Michael Jackson enticed "lost boys" into sordid fantasy world hidden from their parents
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/29/13 11:02pm

jonylawson

Michael Jackson enticed "lost boys" into sordid fantasy world hidden from their parents

sad...

poor kids.

ah well..no great surprise neutral

[img:$uid]http://i37.phot.../img:$uid]

Michael Jackson spent $35 million to cover up molestations of 24 boys: report

The King of Pop hired a private investigator to collect all the skeletons in his closet and bury them, according to an explosive report in London's Sunday People. But now a former associate of the investigator is talking.

Comments (287)

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.co...z2XlGVnUnV

[img:$uid]http://i37.phot.../img:$uid]

[Edited 6/30/13 20:36pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/30/13 12:15am

ZombieKitten

avatar

is there an article to go with this? confuse

I'm the mistake you wanna make
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/30/13 12:27am

MaxiMPact

I read the article on Daily Mail. The FBI have an extensive file on his activities with young boys.His tax record show that he 'gifted' alot of his income to many people. he is a pedophile and his grooming methods are indicitive of a pedophile.The reason he got of is because the witnesses proved they were not credible.The parents of these boys were blinded by his celbrity and he also bought the parents with expensive gifts. He was too much of an assett to the music industry parasites for any charges to stick...................

Yet he was allowed to have his three children..that is the real crime...........like a true pedophile..he didnt believe he was doing anything wrong...........that he had a right to do what he did...........he was very selfish and egocentric..only thinking about his own gratification.he believed he was above and beyond the law.His mother was an enabler....Pracilla presley was pretty spot on when she warned her daughter about the real reason MJ married Lisa Marie..............to take the heat off him.......

I feel very sad for his children............

Michael Jackson was a very dangerous sick pedophile.

Cheers Max

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/30/13 12:48am

CocoRock

ZombieKitten said:

is there an article to go with this? confuse


http://www.mirror.co.uk/n...ys-2011607



"Boy A" sounds an awful lot like Macaulay Culkin...

1. He "saw him in the movie **** ****" (they're missing a letter)
2. He got too old, and wanted to play with his younger brother. (Keiran?)
3. His Dad's an asshole who just cared about the money. (Sounds like other descriptions if Pops Culkin)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/30/13 1:42am

funkyandy

avatar

1) Every iota of this man's lifestyle was raked over.

2) If anything whatsoever was going to 'stick'...Tom Sneddon amongst others would have surely found it.

3) Invariably, it always seems to be a regular pattern among certain particular white, caucasian orgers on this 'Org', who ressurect this issue regularly...who cannot let this issue drop...who cannot accept 'not guilty' verdicts in a court of law...for whatever reason...when it comes to this man.

4) No two ways about it. Those who dredge this issue up WANT there to be child abuse (when none is found). They INSIST on it.

The Onus is on the accusers / gossipers to explain why they have this habituation...to explain their pre-occupation with child abuse.

Toodles.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/30/13 1:55am

imago

In how many cases do we know of that multiple people have claimed to be molested by the same person, only to have people tear the victims apart?


MJ grosses me the fuck out.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/30/13 2:00am

funkyandy

avatar

In reality you're 'grossing' yourself out...all of your reactions, emotions come from you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/30/13 2:03am

imago

funkyandy said:

In reality you're 'grossing' yourself out...all of your reactions, emotions come from you.

So, pedophiles shouldn't gross us out?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/30/13 2:06am

funkyandy

avatar

imago [SNIP] is grossing himself out. ~ unneccessary name calling - RenHoek

See how 'not nice' it is to be accused of something with no evidence?

Toodles.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/30/13 2:09am

jonylawson

funkyandy said:

imago [SNIP] is grossing himself out. ~ unneccessary name calling - RenHoek

See how 'not nice' it is to be accused of something with no evidence?

Toodles.

whooooooooooooooh son whooah

all im saying is today..ALL over the UK media is reports that MJ paid off dozens of families and the evidence is overwhelming...

i know you love him as a popstar but my god...the evidence now is startling

just plain sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/30/13 2:15am

funkyandy

avatar

You know nothing about my opinion on Michael Jackson, zilch, nada.

I live in the UK...and care nothing about salacious media reports.

Again save your 'woah son' for yourself... I'm quite dispassionate about it...look at your own motivations for bringing that particular headline as opposed to others...up.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/30/13 2:27am

jonylawson

funkyandy said:

1) Every iota of this man's lifestyle was raked over.

2) If anything whatsoever was going to 'stick'...Tom Sneddon amongst others would have surely found it.

3) Invariably, it always seems to be a regular pattern among certain particular white, caucasian orgers on this 'Org', who ressurect this issue regularly...who cannot let this issue drop...who cannot accept 'not guilty' verdicts in a court of law...for whatever reason...when it comes to this man.

4) No two ways about it. Those who dredge this issue up WANT there to be child abuse (when none is found). They INSIST on it.

The Onus is on the accusers / gossipers to explain why they have this habituation...to explain their pre-occupation with child abuse.

Toodles.

what you wrote here frankly is.....disturbing

especially "

4) No two ways about it. Those who dredge this issue up WANT there to be child abuse (when none is found). They INSIST on it.

The Onus is on the accusers / gossipers to explain why they have this habituation...to explain their pre-occupation with child abuse."

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/30/13 2:27am

funkyandy

avatar

Lemme see...since

[SNIP] ~ unneccessary name calling - RenHoek

has an interest in the subject of child abuse and paedophilia...and thinks it's 'no surprise'...in the case of MJ...

.

Jimmy Saville...Stuart Hall...Rolf Harris...Michael Le Vell...Bill Roache....

Then we got Dave Lee Travis...Chris Denning etc etc

Since you're also from the UK, thought they'd be more down your street, since you have an interest ...and some of these investigations are ongoing...any of those surprises?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/30/13 2:28am

funkyandy

avatar

I agree jony...it's very disturbing on your part isn't it?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/30/13 2:54am

imago

funkyandy said:

imago [SNIP] is grossing himself out. ~ unneccessary name calling - RenHoek

See how 'not nice' it is to be accused of something with no evidence?

Toodles.

Wow. Someone's drinking the MJ koolaide here.


Those poor children. I really feel for them.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/30/13 2:55am

imago

jonylawson said:

funkyandy said:

1) Every iota of this man's lifestyle was raked over.

2) If anything whatsoever was going to 'stick'...Tom Sneddon amongst others would have surely found it.

3) Invariably, it always seems to be a regular pattern among certain particular white, caucasian orgers on this 'Org', who ressurect this issue regularly...who cannot let this issue drop...who cannot accept 'not guilty' verdicts in a court of law...for whatever reason...when it comes to this man.

4) No two ways about it. Those who dredge this issue up WANT there to be child abuse (when none is found). They INSIST on it.

The Onus is on the accusers / gossipers to explain why they have this habituation...to explain their pre-occupation with child abuse.

Toodles.

what you wrote here frankly is.....disturbing

especially "

4) No two ways about it. Those who dredge this issue up WANT there to be child abuse (when none is found). They INSIST on it.

The Onus is on the accusers / gossipers to explain why they have this habituation...to explain their pre-occupation with child abuse."



[SNIP] ~ unneccessary name calling - RenHoek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/30/13 3:02am

funkyandy

avatar

Yuk...your mind is a place I WOULDN'T want to hang out in.

How revealing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/30/13 3:33am

youngyosh

avatar

It will have a influence in the long run as more and more information is revealed, the songs will disappear from radio etc.. as the Stations will feel obligated to wipe them from their playlists, as they have done with other offenders.

and quite rightly too imo.

p.s - I'm not sure if Andy is winding people up here with his responses?

If not it is kinda scary lol

\o/\o/ ° The Breakdown = Best Prince song for 20 years
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/30/13 3:36am

JoeTyler

avatar

ehhm, where were these FBI tapes back in the mega-2001/2006 trial/media circus? confuse

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 06/30/13 5:23am

jonylawson

funkyandy said:

Lemme see...since

[SNIP] ~ unneccessary name calling - RenHoek

has an interest in the subject of child abuse and paedophilia...and thinks it's 'no surprise'...in the case of MJ...

.

Jimmy Saville...Stuart Hall...Rolf Harris...Michael Le Vell...Bill Roache....

Then we got Dave Lee Travis...Chris Denning etc etc

Since you're also from the UK, thought they'd be more down your street, since you have an interest ...and some of these investigations are ongoing...any of those surprises?

eek eek eek eek

OOOOOOOOOKAY

i think you need reporting mate-for your own sake.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 06/30/13 6:33am

tinaz

avatar

MaxiMPact said:

I read the article on Daily Mail. The FBI have an extensive file on his activities with young boys.His tax record show that he 'gifted' alot of his income to many people. he is a pedophile and his grooming methods are indicitive of a pedophile.The reason he got of is because the witnesses proved they were not credible.The parents of these boys were blinded by his celbrity and he also bought the parents with expensive gifts. He was too much of an assett to the music industry parasites for any charges to stick...................

Yet he was allowed to have his three children..that is the real crime...........like a true pedophile..he didnt believe he was doing anything wrong...........that he had a right to do what he did...........he was very selfish and egocentric..only thinking about his own gratification.he believed he was above and beyond the law.His mother was an enabler....Pracilla presley was pretty spot on when she warned her daughter about the real reason MJ married Lisa Marie..............to take the heat off him.......

I feel very sad for his children............

Michael Jackson was a very dangerous sick pedophile.

Cheers Max




And this (in bold) doesnt piss anyone off? those PARENTS sold their children and yet I dont see one word written about THAT disgusting behaviour... parents are to protect their children, not rent them out...


And I dont give a fuck how poor you are... being poor does NOT make a person stupid... You wanna tell me not ONE of those babies EVER told anything to their parents...



I dont know if he is guilty or not, but that noone is taking these people down and taking away any other children they may have is sad!



~~~~~ Oh that voice...incredible....there should be a musical instrument called George Michael... ~~~~~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 06/30/13 8:39am

DarlingDiana

Here is the article

.

It's bullshit.

.

Why weren't these secret FBI files used as evidence in the 2005 trial?

.

The only real evidence the article ever cites is pay-offs he made to families of children who visited Neverland. First they say 15 kids, then later say at least 3 were paid off. Hush money, although it may raise eyebrows, is not sufficient for declaring him a child molester. It proves nothing. It only suggests he wanted to keep his accusers quite, which isn't that crazy considering who he was and how famous he was. Look at what happened when accusations were made public in 1993 and again in 2003. Even if you are innocent, you may want to avoid that. Maybe even especially if you are innocent. Why would anyone who isn't a child molester want to be suspected of being a child molester by the whole world. If you are some average Joe, maybe you take it to court, maybe you acquit yourself, and maybe some people who know you still suspect you over child abuse. So what? You can easily separate yourself from those people and move on with your life. Michael Jackson couldn't. Even when he did go to trial and acquitted himself, a lot of people still thought he was guilty. Fuck that. If you are innocent and can buy your way out that, why not? It's a horrible thing to be called a child molester. And if you're not one, that's gotta hurt. Even if it's just some people in your town. But for Michael Jackson, it was everyone in the whole fucking world. Fuck that!

.

The Neverland staffer who claims they say something, is also a fishy story. Michael Jackson was having some threesome with kids in a private theater watching porn while the mother sits two rows away... WATCHING PORN WITH MICHAEL JACKSON AND HER KID IN THE ROOM!!! What sort of mother would even entertain the idea of watching porn with Michael Jackson and HER KID!! Who believes this story? Who believes any of these stories? That parents of abused children would accept a few hundred-thousands dollars from their kid's abuser when they could sell their story for maybe millions, or, you know, actually seek justice for their child and put a pedophile behind bars. If Michael Jackson was a child molester, all of these parents are enablers who are as complicite in their child's abuse, and the abuse of other children, as Michael Jackson himself. Accepting a payoff is letting a child molester continue to abuse children. So I don't buy that any of these kids were actually abused, because no sane or decent parent would accept a few-hundred thousand to let their kid's abuser keep abusing children. They all just wanted the money Lebowski! They were extortionist. They went to Michael Jackson and said, "I want a few hundred-thousand or I'm telling the media you abused my son" and Michael Jackson said, "take this and fuck off!" That's all that happened. Only someone whose simply seeking money, and doesn't have a leg to stand on in court, or even in the court-room of public opinion if they wanted to sell their story for more money, could be bought off for a few-hundred thousand. No parent of an abused child would ever accept that money.

.

Let the man rest in peace, and let his poor children live in peace. How could any responsible journalist with a shred of empathy print this bullshit not long after his daughter attempted suicide. You're going to tell a suicidal teen that her dead father was a child molester? Now THAT'S child abuse!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 06/30/13 8:54am

Visionnaire

Lost Boys is my second favorite vampire flick of all time (the original B&W Dracula will always be my #1).

And this isn't a judgment call or anything, but I always thought that after all that facelifting, skin bleaching & nose-reduction, Michael looked alot like Morbius the Living Vampire. Seriously.

Google up pics of both & you'll see what I mean, yo.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 06/30/13 9:09am

V10LETBLUES

True or not, for someone who worked so meticulously to groom a G-rated persona around himself, it is sad his final legacy is anything but. It will be interesting to see how this is handled in any film biography. Certainly won't be rated G and paired with a Pixar short.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/30/13 9:10am

iaminparties

avatar

I still listen to his music music dancing jig bananadance

2014-Year of the Parties
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 06/30/13 10:43am

MacDaddy

I have no idea how many of these allegations are true, but if he paid them off with millions I'm sure the parents accepted the pay offs rather than the children. What does that say about those parents?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 06/30/13 11:15am

dag

avatar

If the story was true, I'd think the article should include that a "scandalous investigation of people who accepted money from him and FBI who let him molest other kids even though they had all the evidence is going on". How sad that it is legal to spread lies like this.

"When Michael Jackson is just singing and dancing, you just think this is an astonishing talent. And he has had this astounding talent all his life, but we want him to be floored as well. We really don´t like the idea that he could have it all."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 06/30/13 12:18pm

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

What gets me is all the numerous ADULTS that supposedly "knew" something was going on and did nothing. If this bs were true, then every last one of those ADULTS would be just as guilty.

"Too bad for Hell...too good to let Heaven raise him."

He's Mine!
[youtube] https://youtu.be/zJhadIvu9QA [/youtube]

Always has been...always will be!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 06/30/13 12:42pm

SlickNuts

iaminparties said:

I still listen to his music music dancing jig bananadance


There's something to be proud of.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 06/30/13 1:13pm

Dsoul

avatar

youngyosh said:

p.s - I'm not sure if Andy is winding people up here with his responses?

If not it is kinda scary lol

Oh there's a million more crazy fanbots who will say the same. They're totally unable to think in any way badly of their childhood icon.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Michael Jackson enticed "lost boys" into sordid fantasy world hidden from their parents