independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 15th Dec 2018 2:54pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Post a pic. No specifics.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 13 of 15 « First<6789101112131415>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #360 posted 02/21/13 1:20am

Lisa10

Dave1992 said:

Lisa10 said:

I haven't been here much lately wave

[IMG]pic[/IMG]

Liiisa! hug

Lovely picture! The sea has the colour of East Anglia, but the grass doesn't look green enough. hmmm

Where/when was that?

Hey, handsome hug

It's East Anglia! biggrin

Sizewell Beach. Quite close to the power station (that's possibly why the greenery isn't very green!) The pic was taken last August/September I think.

Hope all is going well with the album, Dave. I'm still looking forward to hearing it. stickpoke

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #361 posted 02/21/13 1:49am

Lisa10

I was going to put these pics on the 'Org memories thread'... but it's done.

These pic have been posted before, i'm sure.

Some .Orger's in London. 2010 (I think) -

[img:$uid]http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/florescent_bucket/london.jpg[/img:$uid]

...and Amsterdam last year.

[img:$uid]http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541339_10150851747996475_222609328_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #362 posted 02/21/13 2:29am

Dave1992

Lisa10 said:

Dave1992 said:

Liiisa! hug

Lovely picture! The sea has the colour of East Anglia, but the grass doesn't look green enough. hmmm

Where/when was that?

Hey, handsome hug

It's East Anglia! biggrin

Sizewell Beach. Quite close to the power station (that's possibly why the greenery isn't very green!) The pic was taken last August/September I think.

Hope all is going well with the album, Dave. I'm still looking forward to hearing it. stickpoke

Nice! Makes me want to go back to the cliffs of East Anglia...

You haven't received yours yet?! Viv received his, JohnArt received is, and yours went out the days theirs went out! Gotta check with the post office... Sorry for the delay!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #363 posted 02/21/13 5:32am

Lisa10

Dave1992 said:



Lisa10 said:




Dave1992 said:





Liiisa! hug





Lovely picture! The sea has the colour of East Anglia, but the grass doesn't look green enough. hmmm




Where/when was that?



Hey, handsome hug



It's East Anglia! biggrin



Sizewell Beach. Quite close to the power station (that's possibly why the greenery isn't very green!) The pic was taken last August/September I think.



Hope all is going well with the album, Dave. I'm still looking forward to hearing it. stickpoke






Nice! Makes me want to go back to the cliffs of East Anglia...




You haven't received yours yet?! Viv received his, JohnArt received is, and yours went out the days theirs went out! Gotta check with the post office... Sorry for the delay!


I just collected it! woot! Thanks Dave!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #364 posted 02/21/13 8:28am

iaminparties

avatar

2014-Year of the Parties
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #365 posted 02/21/13 8:28am

iaminparties

avatar

2014-Year of the Parties
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #366 posted 02/21/13 9:43am

Shorty

avatar

Cerebus said:

oh lordy...I suppose this is in Seattle? looks like any town in NH. (main or vt too)

"not a fan" falloff yeah...ok
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #367 posted 02/21/13 10:04am

Cerebus

avatar

Shorty said:

Cerebus said:

oh lordy...I suppose this is in Seattle? looks like any town in NH. (main or vt too)

lol Funny how small mountain towns all over the place kind of look the same. I believe it was at the Sundance film festival (Park City, UT) while premiering 'Sound City'.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #368 posted 02/21/13 10:11am

Cerebus

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #369 posted 02/21/13 10:47am

Rococo

[img:$uid]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2r4xbNtaU1qeibweo1_500.gif[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx5orgZwpY1r3lwnho1_500.gif[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://www.sentimentalistmag.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/corgan-sentimentalist.gif[/img:$uid]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #370 posted 02/21/13 10:49am

Nothinbutjoy

avatar

Cerebus said:

Shorty said:

oh lordy...I suppose this is in Seattle? looks like any town in NH. (main or vt too)

lol Funny how small mountain towns all over the place kind of look the same. I believe it was at the Sundance film festival (Park City, UT) while premiering 'Sound City'.

That's what I thought to when I saw it.

I'm firmly planted in denial
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #371 posted 02/21/13 11:35am

dJJ

Cerebus said:

Really?

You always seemed such a nice guy to me.

On tv.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #372 posted 02/21/13 2:47pm

dJJ

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #373 posted 02/21/13 3:44pm

ADONIA

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #374 posted 02/24/13 7:50pm

Cinny

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #375 posted 02/24/13 9:51pm

MacDaddy

Cinny said:

fallinluv

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #376 posted 02/25/13 10:40am

Cinny

avatar

MacDaddy said:



Cinny said:





fallinluv


mushy he's so cute!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #377 posted 02/25/13 11:04am

iaminparties

avatar

2014-Year of the Parties
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #378 posted 02/25/13 3:13pm

iaminparties

avatar

Dedicated to a special someone

2014-Year of the Parties
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #379 posted 02/26/13 5:17am

Dave1992

These were taken at a gig last Saturday...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #380 posted 02/26/13 7:09am

purplepolitici
an

avatar

iaminparties said:

Dedicated to a special someone

love was far too rude to both of you hug

I do love you. I do
Or else I wouldn't go through all the things I do
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #381 posted 02/26/13 7:11am

purplepolitici
an

avatar

you either need to shit or find a more sanitary place to pose, gorgeous batting eyes

iaminparties said:

I do love you. I do
Or else I wouldn't go through all the things I do
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #382 posted 02/26/13 7:13am

Fauxie

avatar

[Edited 2/26/13 14:10pm]

MY COUSIN WORKS IN A PHARMACY AND SHE SAID THEY ENEMA'D PRANCE INTO OBLIVION WITH FENTONILS!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #383 posted 02/26/13 7:05pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #384 posted 02/26/13 7:20pm

Cerebus

avatar

RenHoek said:

lol Awesome.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #385 posted 02/26/13 8:49pm

Cinny

avatar

Dave1992 said:

These were taken at a gig last Saturday...

Pretty and hot, Dave. Don't care if a male relative photographed.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #386 posted 02/27/13 3:02am

Dave1992

Cinny said:

Dave1992 said:

These were taken at a gig last Saturday...

Pretty and hot, Dave. Don't care if a male relative photographed.

Thanks!

Yeah, that was a huge coincidence! He was booked as a photographer by the venue for a couple of gigs, and one of those was my very own. Hadn't seen him for years prior to that!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #387 posted 02/27/13 4:38am

Fonkyman

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #388 posted 02/27/13 10:22am

purplepolitici
an

avatar

Fonkyman said:

this made me smile more this morning than any half naked harlot could have smile

I do love you. I do
Or else I wouldn't go through all the things I do
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #389 posted 02/27/13 5:29pm

maja2405

funny-pictures-orange-kitten-sink-bath-betrayal

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 13 of 15 « First<6789101112131415>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Post a pic. No specifics.