independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 23rd Nov 2014 4:02am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > An Ode to LadyCassanova
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/26/12 3:06am

imago

An Ode to LadyCassanova

LadyCassanova, LadyCassanova,

I hope that pussy is like a range rova,

no, not big, and mean, and covered in mud,

But adventerous and dangerous, and willing to drive all over this stud,

LadyCassanova, the sexiest in the land,

You know damned well that pussy don't need a kick-stand,

I ain't saying' that it's old or been around the block,

Just that it's bold, and got streets smarts to ride and choke a cock,

Imma hoping that you like this romantic thread,

The way Trav0lta likes to end massages with a little head,

The way Prince liked Jerome in his underwear to do a little jig,

The way Serena looks like Tyson in a wig,


I'm sure you're quite intelligent with your math and all that shit,

But who needs brains when U got a bangout clit that just won't quit....shit!

....J'adore toi (that's French 'n shit)

.


[Edited 6/26/12 3:08am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/26/12 3:56am

Dave1992

Nice, man!

I also liked the intentionally bad French line - it shows some kind of enforced elegance, trying to hide the obvious sexual tension! wink

But beware, my friend! You and I, we gotta find some way around that ass - Lady doesn't like it up there and I know damn well you're an ass fanatic (how does that sound neutral)!

"Eye expected that! But will continue to post through all the insults thrown at me, its like the rocks thrown at Jesus on the cross......." - KCOOLMUSIQ
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/26/12 4:04am

imago

lawd, Dave falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/26/12 4:04am

tinaz

avatar

~~~~~ Oh that voice...incredible....there should be a musical instrument called George Michael... ~~~~~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/26/12 4:21am

smoothcriminal
12

avatar

Please. You know her pussy stank like rotten fish. hmph!

[Edited 6/26/12 4:21am]

My new album is available HERE: http://itunes.apple.com/a...mpt=uo%3D1
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/26/12 5:14am

ThisOne

avatar

LadyCassanova will happily bend u over booty!

wrap you around her sturdy thighs

look deep into your notorious eyes batting eyes

a spere of coinsidental blunders will collide

and you'll b the one going on a ride

butt then you'll sweat and you'll b thinking.... hmmm

is this like the Dad giving the brutal spanking?

lol

The A in AOA looks like a Penis!!!!!! lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/26/12 7:28am

Spinlight

avatar

She's a man-eater, a tiger, a sex panther ready to pounce

I took one look at her milk-fed tits, to her bedside I will flounce

I'd caress her hand and kiss her lips, such a beauty in repose

I rip her blouse and tear her skirt, nevermind the pantyhose

When I ravish her once, I ravish her twice, ravishing completely

She squawks like an erotic bird who refuses to cum discretely

She ties her stockings around my eyes, I feast upon her blindly

When we finish, she glows like love, her kitten purring kindly

- Love, Spin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/26/12 7:53am

PurpleJedi

avatar

Lady Cassanova,
May I lick you all ova’?
Will you take my hand tight,
As we hump thru the night?

Lady, oh lady,
Your curves drive me crazy.
Will you take my big seven,
As we sweat up to Heaven?

You brighten the days,
You dazzle the nights,
And with your wicked ways,
It all seems just right.

With rope, oil and leather,
With wax, whips and feather,
We’ll work our way to ecstasy,
And redefine the term ‘intimacy’.

Lady Cassanova,
May I kiss you all ova’?
Will we walk together on The Golden Path?
Or will you laugh & leave, ‘cuz I suck at math?

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/26/12 7:59am

dJJ

Oh the gladness of Lady C. when she's glad!

And oh the sadness of Lady C. when she's sad!

But the gladness of her gladness

And the sadness of her sadness

Are as nothing to her badness when she's bad!

*Adjusted poem from: Verse & Worse. A private collection by Arnold Silcock.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/26/12 12:39pm

Lisa10

I get this in my head when I see LadyCassanova's orgname

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/26/12 2:50pm

kewlschool

avatar

Such filth from fellow orgers! omfg

Don't be dirty with Imago, commonly known as Ho

That man ain't loaded, he ain't got the dough

'Cuz if you mess with Imago you might make him your dirty bitch, but

you'd be left with nothing but an itch.

And that Imago wouldn't be happy till you filled his anus,

(with most likely a penis?)

Who among us has not craved a lady in more ways than one?

Let the dress drop and the panties be undone

For tonight we become one.

smile

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/26/12 4:12pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

imago said:

LadyCassanova, LadyCassanova,

I hope that pussy is like a range rova,

no, not big, and mean, and covered in mud,

But adventerous and dangerous, and willing to drive all over this stud,

LadyCassanova, the sexiest in the land,

You know damned well that pussy don't need a kick-stand,

I ain't saying' that it's old or been around the block,

Just that it's bold, and got streets smarts to ride and choke a cock,

Imma hoping that you like this romantic thread,

The way Trav0lta likes to end massages with a little head,

The way Prince liked Jerome in his underwear to do a little jig,

The way Serena looks like Tyson in a wig,


I'm sure you're quite intelligent with your math and all that shit,

But who needs brains when U got a bangout clit that just won't quit....shit!

....J'adore toi (that's French 'n shit)

.


[Edited 6/26/12 3:08am]

A. Shausler has nothing to worry about

B. If this doesn't become a sticky, I'm leaving the Org

c. Dave sure was being nice when he said your French was "intentionally" bad

Second Funkiest White Man in America

Rocket Frog
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/27/12 5:42am

JoeTyler

avatar

she just needs to post a damn pic...

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/27/12 6:08am

Shanti0608

Lisa10 said:

I get this in my head when I see LadyCassanova's orgname

me too! biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/27/12 8:19am

XxAxX

avatar

imago said:

LadyCassanova, LadyCassanova,

I hope that pussy is like a range rova,

no, not big, and mean, and covered in mud,

But adventerous and dangerous, and willing to drive all over this stud,

LadyCassanova, the sexiest in the land,

You know damned well that pussy don't need a kick-stand,

I ain't saying' that it's old or been around the block,

Just that it's bold, and got streets smarts to ride and choke a cock,

Imma hoping that you like this romantic thread,

The way Trav0lta likes to end massages with a little head,

The way Prince liked Jerome in his underwear to do a little jig,

The way Serena looks like Tyson in a wig,


I'm sure you're quite intelligent with your math and all that shit,

But who needs brains when U got a bangout clit that just won't quit....shit!

....J'adore toi (that's French 'n shit)

.


[Edited 6/26/12 3:08am]

that's some romance right there. go for it LadyC!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/27/12 8:30am

PurpleJedi

avatar

JoeTyler said:

she just needs to post a damn pic...

nod

That other one was just a tease.

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/27/12 1:58pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

Who is this LadyCaSSanova you all speak of?

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/27/12 2:06pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

smoothcriminal12 said:

Please. You know her pussy stank like rotten fish. hmph!

[Edited 6/26/12 4:21am]

No, thats the way your breath smells after eating out Immawhoe's ass. lol

Don't worry hunny, you can have him, the entire org done wore out the elastic in his mancave... wink

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/27/12 2:15pm

smoothcriminal
12

avatar

LadyCasanova said:

smoothcriminal12 said:

Please. You know her pussy stank like rotten fish. hmph!

[Edited 6/26/12 4:21am]

No, thats the way your breath smells after eating out Immawhoe's ass. lol

Don't worry hunny, you can have him, the entire org done wore out the elastic in his mancave... wink

falloff lol

My new album is available HERE: http://itunes.apple.com/a...mpt=uo%3D1
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 06/27/12 3:55pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

LadyCasanova said:

Who is this LadyCaSSanova you all speak of?

faint

boxed

err

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 06/27/12 5:57pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

PurpleJedi said:

LadyCasanova said:

Who is this LadyCaSSanova you all speak of?

faint

boxed

err

After getting my name wrong all you will be licking is the toe of my boot whip

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 06/27/12 6:02pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

Spinlight said:

She's a man-eater, a tiger, a sex panther ready to pounce

I took one look at her milk-fed tits, to her bedside I will flounce

I'd caress her hand and kiss her lips, such a beauty in repose

I rip her blouse and tear her skirt, nevermind the pantyhose

When I ravish her once, I ravish her twice, ravishing completely

She squawks like an erotic bird who refuses to cum discretely

She ties her stockings around my eyes, I feast upon her blindly

When we finish, she glows like love, her kitten purring kindly

- Love, Spin

touched

hug

I ALWAYS love me some Spinlight!

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 06/27/12 6:03pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

Lisa10 said:

I get this in my head when I see LadyCassanova's orgname

Thats actually the first time I've ever heard this song...

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 06/27/12 7:25pm

Cerebus

avatar

tinaz said:

lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/28/12 5:55am

PurpleJedi

avatar

LadyCasanova said:

PurpleJedi said:

faint

boxed

err

After getting my name wrong all you will be licking is the toe of my boot whip

That image popped into my mind... shrug

mushy whip

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > An Ode to LadyCassanova