URL: http://prince.org/msg/100/379028

Date printed: Fri 1st Aug 2014 12:47am PDT

independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 1st Aug 2014 12:47am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forums > General Discussion > photowhore your latest acquisition
AuthorMessage
Thread started 04/07/12 4:12am

ThisOne

photowhore your latest acquisition

here's mine, fresh out the shoe box!!!!

Reply #1 posted 04/07/12 4:43am

chocolate1

Bought these on Monday: love


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #2 posted 04/07/12 4:43am

chocolate1

ThisOne said:

here's mine, fresh out the shoe box!!!!

Sexy! sexy


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #3 posted 04/07/12 4:45am

ThisOne

chocolate1 said:

Bought these on Monday: love

that is such a hot colour ~ luv em!!!

Reply #4 posted 04/07/12 6:50am

PurpleJedi

Now where's the photowhore, ladies?

...wearing nothing BUT...

innocent

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
Reply #5 posted 04/07/12 6:55am

chocolate1

PurpleJedi said:

Now where's the photowhore, ladies?

...wearing nothing BUT...

innocent

ohgoon

My shoes are hot.... Do you REALLY want me to scare my Org-friends with this body uncovered? boxed


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #6 posted 04/07/12 7:10am

PurpleJedi

chocolate1 said:

PurpleJedi said:

Now where's the photowhore, ladies?

...wearing nothing BUT...

innocent

ohgoon

My shoes are hot.... Do you REALLY want me to scare my Org-friends with this body uncovered? boxed

whistling

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
Reply #7 posted 04/07/12 8:47am

KingBAD

ok, but it will be dificult... eek

KALI my child will wreak havoc on all you love at my command... i am KING BAD!!!
evilking
Reply #8 posted 04/07/12 11:26am

Hershe

Belgrade, Serbia.

The last item I picked up on the way back to my hotel was this cute table cover for my garden souvenir.

Reply #9 posted 04/07/12 11:27am

chocolate1

^^ Pretty! smile


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #10 posted 04/07/12 11:29am

Hershe

chocolate1 said:

^^ Pretty! smile

Thanks! smile

Reply #11 posted 04/07/12 11:45am

novabrkr

chocolate1 said:

PurpleJedi said:

Now where's the photowhore, ladies?

...wearing nothing BUT...

innocent

ohgoon

My shoes are hot.... Do you REALLY want me to scare my Org-friends with this body uncovered? boxed

YES.

Reply #12 posted 04/07/12 11:50am

Serious

ThisOne said:

chocolate1 said:

Bought these on Monday: love

that is such a hot colour ~ luv em!!!

The colour is beautiful love. And of course the shoe too lol

With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
Reply #13 posted 04/07/12 11:54am

chocolate1

Serious said:

ThisOne said:

that is such a hot colour ~ luv em!!!

The colour is beautiful love. And of course the shoe too lol

Happy Easter! biggrin


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #14 posted 04/07/12 12:06pm

Serious

chocolate1 said:

Serious said:

The colour is beautiful love. And of course the shoe too lol

Happy Easter! biggrin

Happy Easter to you too hug! The shoe totally has that "spring feeling". I could need the google translator right now giggle wink.

With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
Reply #15 posted 04/07/12 12:08pm

Serious

^^ maybe spring touch would be a better term hmmm....

With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
Reply #16 posted 04/07/12 5:08pm

MEWT1

[Edited 4/7/12 17:08pm]

Reply #17 posted 04/07/12 6:16pm

JustErin

This

and these

Reply #18 posted 04/07/12 6:21pm

chocolate1

^^ Very Nice! biggrin


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #19 posted 04/07/12 6:40pm

KingBAD

JustErin said:

This

and these

GOD!!!

just so i wouldn't look like a REAL PERV

i would like to just BANG YOU IN THEM SHOES

barrin that, i'ld fuck them shoes eek

KALI my child will wreak havoc on all you love at my command... i am KING BAD!!!
evilking
Reply #20 posted 04/07/12 7:31pm

CJTJ

Maxi Dress! Now where is my summer!

Reply #21 posted 04/07/12 7:51pm

JustErin

KingBAD said:

GOD!!!

just so i wouldn't look like a REAL PERV

i would like to just BANG YOU IN THEM SHOES

barrin that, i'ld fuck them shoes eek

Those aren't fuck me shoes. lol

I've got way better fuck me shoes.

Reply #22 posted 04/07/12 8:39pm

kewlschool

JustErin said:

KingBAD said:

GOD!!!

just so i wouldn't look like a REAL PERV

i would like to just BANG YOU IN THEM SHOES

barrin that, i'ld fuck them shoes eek

Those aren't fuck me shoes. lol

I've got way better fuck me shoes.

nod

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
Reply #23 posted 04/07/12 8:40pm

kewlschool

ThisOne said:

here's mine, fresh out the shoe box!!!!

I wont be able to tell if they look nice or not, until you lay on your back and point your heels to Heaven. wink

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
Reply #24 posted 04/07/12 9:29pm

johnart

JustErin said:

This

and these

The all-over print makes those shoes so wrong and so right all at once.

The amount of wedge makes them fierce either way. sexy love

Reply #25 posted 04/07/12 9:32pm

KingBAD

JustErin said:

KingBAD said:

GOD!!!

just so i wouldn't look like a REAL PERV

i would like to just BANG YOU IN THEM SHOES

barrin that, i'ld fuck them shoes eek

Those aren't fuck me shoes. lol

I've got way better fuck me shoes.

i was tryin to be nice,

truth is I JUSWANNA FUCK THEM SHOES lol

i'ld fuck you just because batting eyes

KALI my child will wreak havoc on all you love at my command... i am KING BAD!!!
evilking
Reply #26 posted 04/07/12 9:44pm

JustErin

johnart said:

JustErin said:

This

and these

The all-over print makes those shoes so wrong and so right all at once.

The amount of wedge makes them fierce either way. sexy love

I know. It's so true. lol

And they are calf hair as well. You should have seen the looks I got wearing them today.

Reply #27 posted 04/07/12 9:56pm

johnart

JustErin said:

johnart said:

The all-over print makes those shoes so wrong and so right all at once.

The amount of wedge makes them fierce either way. sexy love

I know. It's so true. lol

And they are calf hair as well. You should have seen the looks I got wearing them today.

They were looks of confusion and jealousy.

...in that order.

Reply #28 posted 04/07/12 10:13pm

imago

Reply #29 posted 04/08/12 3:09am

ThisOne

KingBAD said:

ok, but it will be dificult... eek

u can always take a pic of the packet b4 u put one on nod

giggle

Reply #30 posted 04/08/12 3:10am

ThisOne

PurpleJedi said:

Now where's the photowhore, ladies?

...wearing nothing BUT...

innocent

dont give me ideas cool

Reply #31 posted 04/08/12 3:11am

ThisOne

Hershe said:

Belgrade, Serbia.

The last item I picked up on the way back to my hotel was this cute table cover for my garden souvenir.

i like it ~ and it's very easterish

cool

Reply #32 posted 04/08/12 3:12am

ThisOne

MEWT1 said:

[Edited 4/7/12 17:08pm]

oh nice ~ can u play??? u can always videowhore u playing a tune 4 us!!!! cool

Reply #33 posted 04/08/12 3:14am

ThisOne

JustErin said:

This

oh i luv that bag!!! esp the leopard print on the inside!!!!! totally rocks!!!!

2 many ezzzzzzz edit

[Edited 4/8/12 3:16am]

Reply #34 posted 04/08/12 3:15am

ThisOne

imago said:

did u buy a pint or did u buy the ppl???

Reply #35 posted 04/08/12 3:18am

ThisOne

JustErin said:

those boots r sooo cool!!! r they short or long???

i need new winter boots ~ hopefully next shopping trip!!!!

Reply #36 posted 04/08/12 3:20am

ThisOne

CJTJ said:

Maxi Dress! Now where is my summer!

oh very pretty!!!! cool

and i think maxi dresses should b an all year thing nod

Reply #37 posted 04/08/12 3:24am

ThisOne

kewlschool said:

ThisOne said:

here's mine, fresh out the shoe box!!!!

I wont be able to tell if they look nice or not, until you lay on your back and point your heels to Heaven. wink

cool oh i got my pics taken a couple of weeks ago ~ and there is one of those in the mix lol

it looks really really hot!!! and the photo ppl wanted 2 display it in their window!!! omg i nearly fainted when they asked me if it was ok!!!! giggle

and i might even photowhore it ~ well only if i get drunk or something!!!!

tease

Reply #38 posted 04/08/12 6:37am

KingBAD

TA DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... ok, i'm lyin lol

KALI my child will wreak havoc on all you love at my command... i am KING BAD!!!
evilking
Reply #39 posted 04/08/12 7:06am

MajesticOne89

Les Paul Studio. Not necessarily new, but new to me! guitar

[Edited 4/8/12 12:13pm]

chill..prince doesnt like men being front row, makes it hard to sing the ballads
Reply #40 posted 04/08/12 7:11am

damosuzuki

I ordered 30 harvester ants this morning. I picked up a small ant farm about a month ago and had planned to stock it from a local colony, but I haven't been able to find anything suitable so I decided to place an order.

Image Detail

[Edited 4/8/12 7:29am]

Reply #41 posted 04/08/12 7:45am

JustErin

ThisOne said:

JustErin said:

those boots r sooo cool!!! r they short or long???

i need new winter boots ~ hopefully next shopping trip!!!!

They are booties.

Reply #42 posted 04/08/12 8:12am

Phishanga

Can't photowhore them right now, but those were the latest:

Hey loudmouth, shut the fuck up, right?
Reply #43 posted 04/08/12 9:14am

ThruTheEyesOfWonder

MajesticOne89 said:

Les Paul Studio. Not necessarily new, but new to me! guitar

OMG! drooling

You lucky bastid!! lol

The salvation of man is through love and in love. - Dr. V. Frankl

"When you close your heart, you close your mind." - Michael Jackson (Man In The Mirror)

"I don't need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off" lol
Reply #44 posted 04/08/12 10:22am

retina

I've never been a hat-wearing guy, and especially not a baseball cap-wearing guy, but lately on my travels I've found it quite nice to wear one to protect my head and eyes against the sun. It took me a while to find one made out of fabric (instead of synthetic materials) and without any stupid text or brand names, but I finally made it.

Reply #45 posted 04/08/12 10:44am

Dontgo

I had these on layby accept mine had black lace over the burgandy satin.

Reply #46 posted 04/08/12 11:22am

Dontgo

I want this but cannot have them sad

Reply #47 posted 04/08/12 11:54am

chocolate1

MajesticOne89 said:

Les Paul Studio. Not necessarily new, but new to me! guitar

I can't see it. pout


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #48 posted 04/08/12 12:14pm

MajesticOne89

chocolate1 said:

MajesticOne89 said:

Les Paul Studio. Not necessarily new, but new to me! guitar

I can't see it. pout

There you go! smile

P.S. How 'bout them mets?!

chill..prince doesnt like men being front row, makes it hard to sing the ballads
Reply #49 posted 04/08/12 12:14pm

MajesticOne89

ThruTheEyesOfWonder said:

OMG! drooling

You lucky bastid!! lol

Haha thanks!!! How's Bambi!?

chill..prince doesnt like men being front row, makes it hard to sing the ballads
Reply #50 posted 04/08/12 1:22pm

CJTJ

ThisOne said:

CJTJ said:

Maxi Dress! Now where is my summer!

oh very pretty!!!! cool

and i think maxi dresses should b an all year thing nod



Totally agree! biggrin

Reply #51 posted 04/08/12 1:27pm

missfee

Bought these for a wedding I'm going to be in, in July:

[Edited 4/8/12 13:34pm]

Cause I'm fabulous and I live a fabulous life. batting eyes
Reply #52 posted 04/08/12 4:36pm

HatrinaHaterwitz

imago said:

What is that? The newest total of FAMS in PM&M that hate your guts? evillol

"No lie, just know I chose my own fate
I drove by the fork in the road and went straight."
Reply #53 posted 04/08/12 4:57pm

HatrinaHaterwitz

This is my newest acquisition:

A Kindle Fire with Case Stand. I have to say I freaking love this thing!

Whenever I go anywhere I like to take a book or magazine with me, in case I get bored. And since I get bored easily, I tend to read a lot. lol This lets me take my whole library and I can get on the Net with it and not have to squint. woot!

"No lie, just know I chose my own fate
I drove by the fork in the road and went straight."
Reply #54 posted 04/08/12 5:57pm

ThisOne

KingBAD said:

TA DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... ok, i'm lyin lol

is it big enough 4 the 2 of us batting eyes

Reply #55 posted 04/08/12 5:58pm

ThisOne

MajesticOne89 said:

Les Paul Studio. Not necessarily new, but new to me! guitar

[Edited 4/8/12 12:13pm]

oh wow that is just soooo beautiful ~ id b hanging that on my wall!!!

Reply #56 posted 04/08/12 5:59pm

ThisOne

Phishanga said:

Can't photowhore them right now, but those were the latest:

oh red is hot!!!! i luv them and u know what im due for some new runners ~ so yep what size r they?????? smile

Reply #57 posted 04/08/12 6:01pm

ThisOne

retina said:

I've never been a hat-wearing guy, and especially not a baseball cap-wearing guy, but lately on my travels I've found it quite nice to wear one to protect my head and eyes against the sun. It took me a while to find one made out of fabric (instead of synthetic materials) and without any stupid text or brand names, but I finally made it.

i like pain stuff 2 - i hate wearing logos esp on my head!!! That cap is very cool cool

Reply #58 posted 04/08/12 6:02pm

ThisOne

Dontgo said:

I had these on layby accept mine had black lace over the burgandy satin.

those r what i call dancing shoes!!! dancing jig

Reply #59 posted 04/08/12 6:03pm

ThisOne

Dontgo said:

I want this but cannot have them sad

oh very nice ~ very different ~ me like!!!!

Reply #60 posted 04/08/12 6:04pm

ThisOne

missfee said:

Bought these for a wedding I'm going to be in, in July:

[Edited 4/8/12 13:34pm]

i luv silver shoes and those rock ~ i looked every where this summer but couldnt find any, hopefully next season confused i'm sooo jealous hmph!

Reply #61 posted 04/08/12 6:10pm

chocolate1

missfee said:

Bought these for a wedding I'm going to be in, in July:

[Edited 4/8/12 13:34pm]

Love them! fallinluv


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #62 posted 04/08/12 6:12pm

chocolate1

MajesticOne89 said:

chocolate1 said:

I can't see it. pout

There you go! smile

P.S. How 'bout them mets?!

For some reason, it still didn't show for me...

When ThisOne posted, it was visible in her post.

Gorgeous!!! love

And... woot!

But I'm afraid to talk smack. It's a looooong time until October. shhh


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #63 posted 04/08/12 6:12pm

chocolate1

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

This is my newest acquisition:

A Kindle Fire with Case Stand. I have to say I freaking love this thing!

Whenever I go anywhere I like to take a book or magazine with me, in case I get bored. And since I get bored easily, I tend to read a lot. lol This lets me take my whole library and I can get on the Net with it and not have to squint. woot!

thumbs up!


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #64 posted 04/08/12 6:16pm

ThisOne

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

This is my newest acquisition:

A Kindle Fire with Case Stand. I have to say I freaking love this thing!

Whenever I go anywhere I like to take a book or magazine with me, in case I get bored. And since I get bored easily, I tend to read a lot. lol This lets me take my whole library and I can get on the Net with it and not have to squint. woot!

now those things r great nod i dont blame u 4 loving it!!!!

boxed and sorry i missed your post i thought i got everyone smile

Reply #65 posted 04/08/12 7:39pm

MajesticOne89

chocolate1 said:

MajesticOne89 said:

There you go! smile

P.S. How 'bout them mets?!

For some reason, it still didn't show for me...

When ThisOne posted, it was visible in her post.

Gorgeous!!! love

And... woot!

But I'm afraid to talk smack. It's a looooong time until October. shhh

Thanks! I love it too.

Haha, well there's no guarantee we'll be playing in October so I'm getting it in now while I can! lol

chill..prince doesnt like men being front row, makes it hard to sing the ballads
Reply #66 posted 04/09/12 12:28am

veronikka

I am way too addicted to watching shows on this thing

Rhythm floods my heart♥The melody it feeds my soul
Reply #67 posted 04/09/12 2:19am

Phishanga

ThisOne said:

Phishanga said:

Can't photowhore them right now, but those were the latest:

oh red is hot!!!! i luv them and u know what im due for some new runners ~ so yep what size r they?????? smile

Yeah! I have a fitting red t-shirt, that color really "pushes" you. What size mine are? 10 or 10.5, I think.

I might try one of those new bare-foot/minimalistic shoes, though. There are different review, but generally, a more natural running style is a good thing.

Hey loudmouth, shut the fuck up, right?
Reply #68 posted 04/09/12 4:50am

ThisOne

Phishanga said:

ThisOne said:

oh red is hot!!!! i luv them and u know what im due for some new runners ~ so yep what size r they?????? smile

Yeah! I have a fitting red t-shirt, that color really "pushes" you. What size mine are? 10 or 10.5, I think.

I might try one of those new bare-foot/minimalistic shoes, though. There are different review, but generally, a more natural running style is a good thing.

omg these????????????

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol

Reply #69 posted 04/09/12 5:24am

MEWT1

ThisOne said:

MEWT1 said:

[Edited 4/7/12 17:08pm]

oh nice ~ can u play??? u can always videowhore u playing a tune 4 us!!!! cool

Thank you ! lol I could ... ( vidwhore )

Yes I have played since preteen years and it's been really fun getting hands back on !

Reply #70 posted 04/09/12 5:27am

HatrinaHaterwitz

MEWT1 said:

ThisOne said:

oh nice ~ can u play??? u can always videowhore u playing a tune 4 us!!!! cool

Thank you ! lol I could ... ( vidwhore )

Yes I have played since preteen years and it's been really fun getting hands back on !

I'm eyeing that camera. Very nice! cool

"No lie, just know I chose my own fate
I drove by the fork in the road and went straight."
Reply #71 posted 04/09/12 6:08am

MEWT1

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

MEWT1 said:

Thank you ! lol I could ... ( vidwhore )

Yes I have played since preteen years and it's been really fun getting hands back on !

I'm eyeing that camera. Very nice! cool

She is an older Nikon but still works like a charm and takes great shots nod

Reply #72 posted 04/09/12 7:06am

KoolEaze

ThisOne said:

Phishanga said:

Yeah! I have a fitting red t-shirt, that color really "pushes" you. What size mine are? 10 or 10.5, I think.

I might try one of those new bare-foot/minimalistic shoes, though. There are different review, but generally, a more natural running style is a good thing.

omg these????????????

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol

I think he meant THESE ;

The Nike Free...they supposedly give you the feeling of running barefoot due to that superflexible soles they have.

laurarichardson doesn´t care about me sad

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"
Reply #73 posted 04/09/12 7:30am

CarrieMpls

Ex-Moderator

I bought this Saturday. It looks way cuter on me. giggle

Reply #74 posted 04/09/12 7:35am

chocolate1

CarrieMpls said:

I bought this Saturday. It looks way cuter on me. giggle

Love it! biggrin


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
Reply #75 posted 04/09/12 7:40am

PurpleJedi

ThisOne said:

Phishanga said:

Yeah! I have a fitting red t-shirt, that color really "pushes" you. What size mine are? 10 or 10.5, I think.

I might try one of those new bare-foot/minimalistic shoes, though. There are different review, but generally, a more natural running style is a good thing.

omg these????????????

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol

lol

Those things are creepy. I don't like 'em.

There's this dude at my gym - probably a college football player - who's this big, roided-out, musclehead that likes to walk around all "mean" & shit...but loses out on the intimidation factor b/c of his gay "toe sock sneakers"!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
Reply #76 posted 04/09/12 7:41am

PurpleJedi

MEWT1 said:

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

I'm eyeing that camera. Very nice! cool

She is an older Nikon but still works like a charm and takes great shots nod

cool

A really nice camera is still at the top of my wish list...shoulder-to-shoulder for first place with my need for a laptop or PC.

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
Reply #77 posted 04/09/12 7:57am

CJTJ

I have no excuse! I love them tho! biggrin

Reply #78 posted 04/09/12 7:58am

CJTJ

CarrieMpls said:

I bought this Saturday. It looks way cuter on me. giggle

Cute!!!

Reply #79 posted 04/09/12 10:15am

muirdo

my new driver

tis a thing of beauty

Fuck the funk - it's time to ditch the worn-out Vegas horns fills, pick up the geee-tar and finally ROCK THE MUTHA-FUCKER!! He hinted at this on Chaos, now it's time to step up and fully DELIVER!!
woot!
KrystleEyes 22/03/05
Reply #80 posted 04/09/12 12:21pm

Phishanga

KoolEaze said:

ThisOne said:

omg these????????????

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol

I think he meant THESE ;

The Nike Free...they supposedly give you the feeling of running barefoot due to that superflexible soles they have.

Yeah, those indeed! lol I think real runners would say that the Nike Free shoes do not really give the impression of running barefoot, after all it's still a shoe. But it's a good transition from traditional running shoes to barefoot running. nod

Also, these are coming this summer. From what I've read so far, these might be a real game changer. The whole upper part of the shoe is one piece, knitted by a machine.

Hey loudmouth, shut the fuck up, right?
Reply #81 posted 04/09/12 12:26pm

imago

I have a friend who is a barefoot runner, and he says he can easily run 10 miles where before he would struggle running half that distance with high-end shoes.

I'm fascinated by this, but could never imagine running barefoot.

Reply #82 posted 04/09/12 12:45pm

Phishanga

imago said:

I have a friend who is a barefoot runner, and he says he can easily run 10 miles where before he would struggle running half that distance with high-end shoes.

I'm fascinated by this, but could never imagine running barefoot.

It's a fascinating topic, really. The way the feet and muscles work and adapt to your shoes and technique. But they say, lots of modern foot and leg injuries come from unnatural shoes and too little barefoot walking.

Hey loudmouth, shut the fuck up, right?
Reply #83 posted 04/09/12 2:24pm

MEWT1

PurpleJedi said:

MEWT1 said:

She is an older Nikon but still works like a charm and takes great shots nod

cool

A really nice camera is still at the top of my wish list...shoulder-to-shoulder for first place with my need for a laptop or PC.

A nice camera is a must have ! In my world anyway hug

Reply #84 posted 04/09/12 2:28pm

PurpleJedi

MEWT1 said:

PurpleJedi said:

cool

A really nice camera is still at the top of my wish list...shoulder-to-shoulder for first place with my need for a laptop or PC.

A nice camera is a must have ! In my world anyway hug

nod

Therein lies my dilema.

Spend big-bucks on a camera, can't buy the computer to download them onto.

Spend big-bucks on a computer, can't buy the camera to take the pictures in the first place!

doh!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
Reply #85 posted 04/09/12 10:50pm

erikaB

The photos were cool and beautiful. smile
Reply #86 posted 04/10/12 11:22am

Hershe

11" Macbook Air.

Reply #87 posted 04/10/12 11:28am

Hershe

veronikka said:

I am way too addicted to watching shows on this thing

omfg I should have got this instead!

Reply #88 posted 04/10/12 1:54pm

CJTJ

MUST STOP SPENDING!!

New satchel!!!

URL: http://prince.org/msg/100/379028

Date printed: Fri 1st Aug 2014 12:47am PDT