independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 20th Dec 2014 9:26pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Do People Always Ask U For Money
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/20/11 4:06pm

nursev

Do People Always Ask U For Money

I know the economy is terrible right now and everyone is going through hard times including myself. So why is it that people on the streets always ask me for money? I mean do I look nice or do they think I have "all day sucker" written on my forehead! I mean in Walmarts parking lot, CVS, etc it doesn't fucking matter they always zoom in on me! Anybody else go through this?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/20/11 4:23pm

PANDURITO

avatar

I'll answer for 5 dollars smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/20/11 4:29pm

nursev

PANDURITO said:

I'll answer for 5 dollars smile




:falloff:
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/20/11 4:39pm

XxAxX

avatar

nursev said:

I know the economy is terrible right now and everyone is going through hard times including myself. So why is it that people on the streets always ask me for money? I mean do I look nice or do they think I have "all day sucker" written on my forehead! I mean in Walmarts parking lot, CVS, etc it doesn't fucking matter they always zoom in on me! Anybody else go through this?

you gots to mumble and chuckle to yourxself more

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/20/11 4:41pm

nursev

XxAxX said:



nursev said:


I know the economy is terrible right now and everyone is going through hard times including myself. So why is it that people on the streets always ask me for money? I mean do I look nice or do they think I have "all day sucker" written on my forehead! I mean in Walmarts parking lot, CVS, etc it doesn't fucking matter they always zoom in on me! Anybody else go through this?

you gots to mumble and chuckle to yourxself more



LMAO!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/20/11 4:51pm

davetherave676
7

No !!!!!! cuz they no the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Dave Is Nuttier Than A Can Of Planters Peanuts...(Ottensen)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/20/11 5:02pm

nursev

davetherave6767 said:

No !!!!! cuz they no the answer!!!!!lol




eek falloff
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/20/11 5:17pm

imago

Before I answer that, can you spot me a fifty?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/20/11 5:33pm

nursev

imago said:

Before I answer that, can you spot me a fifty?





:brick: lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 09/20/11 5:49pm

NDRU

avatar

today before I went into a store I gave a guy a dollar (which I almost never do anymore just because so many people ask for money) and when I came five minutes later out he asked me if I could spare some change. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 09/20/11 6:22pm

paintedlady

avatar

I NEVER give money to people on the street... to many shelters and food banks in my area. I give my $$ and time to them instead. People on the street do not get help because they refuse the help offered elsewhere.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 09/21/11 4:17pm

mzsadii

avatar

They do, but I only give to the kids selling the candy bars.

Prince's Sarah
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 09/21/11 4:20pm

morningsong

It's either money or to sign a petition. Not simply a petition 5, 6, 7 of 'em, started losing count on what was what, I stopped.

[Edited 9/21/11 16:27pm]

"Right now, NASA's annual budget is half a penny on your tax dollar. ...—a penny on a dollar—we can transform the country ... , to one where it has reclaimed its 20th century birthright to dream of tomorrow." Tyson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 09/21/11 4:22pm

MoniGram

avatar

Yes quite often, just the other day in the Target parking lot I had that happen. I said I was sorry had no money, but told them there was a food bank at my church and gave him the address. He kept saying his wife was pregnant etc...and I kept saying food bank.

Proud Memaw to Seyhan Olivia Christine ,Zoey Cirilo Jaylee & Ellie Abigail Lillian mushy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 09/21/11 5:06pm

Machaela

MoniGram said:

Yes quite often, just the other day in the Target parking lot I had that happen. I said I was sorry had no money, but told them there was a food bank at my church and gave him the address. He kept saying his wife was pregnant etc...and I kept saying food bank.

Great way to handle beggers

know your area's food banks and direct them there ... The Honest ones will be GREATFUL and find what they need within them

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 09/21/11 7:11pm

ZombieKitten

NDRU said:

today before I went into a store I gave a guy a dollar (which I almost never do anymore just because so many people ask for money) and when I came five minutes later out he asked me if I could spare some change. lol

ask him to buy some fundraiser chocolates from you

he can use the dollar you already gave him! It's for a good cause nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 09/21/11 8:26pm

davetherave676
7

A down and out asked me 4 £££££££ weds normally eye buy them soup or a tea but i was evil with this crack head..........."have u any idea how much eye pay my x wife 2 live in my house?the house eye dont l even live in!!!!He looked at me like omfg .....He best not ask me again......

Dave Is Nuttier Than A Can Of Planters Peanuts...(Ottensen)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 09/21/11 10:47pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

I get asked for money pretty often. I don't usually carry cash, but if I have it on me I give them some.

Sometimes, if they are outside of the place I am eating I invite them in to eat with me.

In college I would go to the store, come out, and have a meal with the homeless guy who was always there, he had a lot of stories to tell.

The most I've ever given someone was 40.

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Do People Always Ask U For Money