independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 27th Nov 2014 1:23am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Two Old Ladies Sitting On The Porch
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/08/11 12:35am

funkpill

avatar

Two Old Ladies Sitting On The Porch

At the old folks home

One turned to the other and asked
"Martha, you were married a long time, did you and your husband have mutual orgasm?

The other little old lady sat and rocked for a minute and said, "No, I think we had State Farm." confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/08/11 12:54am

Serious

avatar

neutral lol Happy friday T. and everybody else!

With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/08/11 2:08am

wildgoldenhone
y

avatar

lol


starTo succeed, eliminate negative forces in your life. Flood your mind with positive words, images, books, and conversations.star


HiddenYeLongOwl≈♥≈EdgyHindLoneOwl≈♥≈GlideYondHenOwl≈♥≈LegendWindOhLoy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/08/11 2:39am

chocolate1

avatar

confuse lol

Happy Friday! biggrin


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/08/11 2:46am

wildgoldenhone
y

avatar

Ha ha, I don't know why I keep reading the title as 'pork bench'.

disbelief


starTo succeed, eliminate negative forces in your life. Flood your mind with positive words, images, books, and conversations.star


HiddenYeLongOwl≈♥≈EdgyHindLoneOwl≈♥≈GlideYondHenOwl≈♥≈LegendWindOhLoy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/08/11 4:02am

XxAxX

avatar

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/08/11 5:28am

kiasheri

avatar

nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts

I want everybody 2 make it in2 PARADISE!!!!!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/08/11 5:37am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

spit falloff

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 04/08/11 6:29am

BlackAdder7

wah....wahhhh

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 04/08/11 9:01am

johnart

avatar

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 04/08/11 10:09am

Nothinbutjoy

avatar

lol

Happy Friday Funkhoney!!

hug martini rose dancing jig

Photoshop kills natural beauty
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 04/08/11 10:46am

paintedlady

avatar

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 04/08/11 11:54am

dJJ

lol

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 04/08/11 8:51pm

CHIC0

avatar

faint

heart
LOVE
♪♫♪♫

♣¤═══¤۩۞۩ஜ۩ஜ۩۞۩¤═══¤♣
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 04/09/11 6:00pm

peb319

avatar

giggle

sun flower sun
never be another like U
mushy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 04/10/11 11:30pm

physco185

smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Two Old Ladies Sitting On The Porch