independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 16th Sep 2014 12:28pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > lets talk about queefs!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/23/10 8:41am

PicklesMcMilla
n

lets talk about queefs!

or vaginal farts biggrin

right now im queefing like crazy

feels like i got pop rocks in my cooch or a sea monkey is blowing bubbles in my cooch

weird sensation.. i tell you that

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/23/10 8:43am

MacDaddy

Let's not.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/23/10 8:46am

Genesia

avatar

MacDaddy said:

Let's not.

Thank you.

I mean if he did have sex he would break every rule Jehova's have regarding premarital sex so Prince is really just friends with them all anyway.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/23/10 12:22pm

Nvncible1

avatar

Im starting a band

is the PUSSY QUEEFS a good name?

maybe

THE COOCHIE QUEEFS is safe enough to catch the attn of the tween markets?cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/23/10 12:23pm

Genesia

avatar

Nvncible1 said:

Im starting a band

is the PUSSY QUEEFS a good name?

maybe

THE COOCHIE QUEEFS is safe enough to catch the attn of the tween markets?cool

Both terms are redundant.

I mean if he did have sex he would break every rule Jehova's have regarding premarital sex so Prince is really just friends with them all anyway.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/23/10 12:26pm

BklynBabe

avatar

eek my word!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/23/10 12:36pm

Nvncible1

avatar

Genesia said:

Nvncible1 said:

Im starting a band

is the PUSSY QUEEFS a good name?

maybe

THE COOCHIE QUEEFS is safe enough to catch the attn of the tween markets?cool

Both terms are redundant.

is redundant a good band name?

How bout the redundant pussy queefs?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/23/10 8:53pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

Nvncible1 said:

Im starting a band

is the PUSSY QUEEFS a good name?

maybe

THE COOCHIE QUEEFS is safe enough to catch the attn of the tween markets?cool

Didn't the Yin Yang Twins corner the market on a pussy queefing song

Whistle While Your Twurk.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/23/10 9:02pm

ZombieKitten

PicklesMcMillan said:

or vaginal farts biggrin

right now im queefing like crazy

feels like i got pop rocks in my cooch or a sea monkey is blowing bubbles in my cooch

weird sensation.. i tell you that

that doesn't sound normal confused

how are you getting all that air in?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/23/10 9:08pm

paintedlady

avatar

ZombieKitten said:

PicklesMcMillan said:

or vaginal farts biggrin

right now im queefing like crazy

feels like i got pop rocks in my cooch or a sea monkey is blowing bubbles in my cooch

weird sensation.. i tell you that

that doesn't sound normal confused

how are you getting all that air in?

confuse I was thinking the same thing... she must have just had sex.

That's the only time when I have that happen. (during sex) Pickles, what cha doing?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/23/10 10:33pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

paintedlady said:

ZombieKitten said:

that doesn't sound normal confused

how are you getting all that air in?

confuse I was thinking the same thing... she must have just had sex.

That's the only time when I have that happen. (during sex) Pickles, what cha doing?

lots of passionate (hard) doggy style...

hmmm

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/24/10 10:48am

BobGeorge67

PicklesMcMillan said:

feels like i got pop rocks in my cooch or a sea monkey is blowing bubbles in my cooch

And how many times prior have you had pop rocks/sea monkeys in your private area??

[Edited 8/24/10 10:49am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/24/10 12:30pm

DesireeNevermi
nd

Queef that coochie..

Aw queef that coochie baby

Cotton Candy, jerky beef

Lemme see that coochie Queef

Coochie Queef

Arrr Coochie Queef

Now dip babay

She wants to lead....the queef coochie life

She don't need.....a man's fart

The Greatest Queef.....Of alllll!!!!

Is happening to Meeeee!!!!!!

music

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/24/10 12:37pm

JoeTyler

avatar

neutral confused

This thread has definitely killed my boner for tonight...

tinkerbell
Rejecting the Dark Side...by ignoring the BS around me
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/24/10 4:11pm

DesireeNevermi
nd

JoeTyler said:

neutral confused

This thread has definitely killed my boner for tonight...

sad Aw damn.....

You should have started a thread while it was still nice and hard.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/24/10 7:27pm

JoeTyler

avatar

DesireeNevermind said:

JoeTyler said:

neutral confused

This thread has definitely killed my boner for tonight...

sad Aw damn.....

You should have started a thread while it was still nice and hard.

I don't have a lot of boners these days, anyway...

summer makes me clumsy...

[Edited 8/24/10 19:27pm]

tinkerbell
Rejecting the Dark Side...by ignoring the BS around me
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/24/10 9:14pm

kpowers

avatar

cartman Didn't someone Queefed on Butters??????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/24/10 9:17pm

KidaDynamite

avatar

DesireeNevermind said:

Queef that coochie..

Aw queef that coochie baby

Cotton Candy, jerky beef

Lemme see that coochie Queef

Coochie Queef

Arrr Coochie Queef

Now dip babay

She wants to lead....the queef coochie life

She don't need.....a man's fart

The Greatest Queef.....Of alllll!!!!

Is happening to Meeeee!!!!!!

music

falloff

surviving on the thought of loving you, it's just like the water
I ain't felt this way in years...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/24/10 10:01pm

weused2luvhim

I'm trying to figure out what was going through my mind that mad me think it was a good idea to click on this thread. shake

If you're not doing the fucking, then you're taking one.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/24/10 10:21pm

KidaDynamite

avatar

kinda makes me think of bubble-wrap being popped in my elasta-hole of joy.

surviving on the thought of loving you, it's just like the water
I ain't felt this way in years...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/25/10 5:36am

JuliePurplehea
d

avatar

shrug It happens.

Shake it til ya make it dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/25/10 9:36am

DesireeNevermi
nd

KidaDynamite said:

kinda makes me think of bubble-wrap being popped in my elasta-hole of joy.

Oh I am sooooo going to steal that!!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/25/10 5:32pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

queefzilla

Queef LaQueefa!

FYI: there are some Orgers I ignore. So when I do not reply to them... that is why.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/25/10 8:57pm

thekidsgirl

avatar

I'm wondering the same thing as Zombie...How did all this air get in your lady-bag? hmmm

It'ssss showtime!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/25/10 8:58pm

ZombieKitten

thekidsgirl said:

I'm wondering the same thing as Zombie...How did all this air get in your lady-bag? hmmm

omg falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/25/10 9:19pm

paintedlady

avatar

ZombieKitten said:

thekidsgirl said:

I'm wondering the same thing as Zombie...How did all this air get in your lady-bag? hmmm

omg falloff

Seems like Pickles is NOT in the mood to talk about queefs anymore. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > lets talk about queefs!