URL: http://prince.org/msg/100/194338

Date printed: Thu 18th Sep 2014 10:45am PDT

independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 18th Sep 2014 10:45am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forums > General Discussion > Smooth, Hairless Boys
AuthorMessage
Thread started 07/04/06 1:17pm

kidelrich

Smooth, Hairless Boys

That's right, I just got the new Abercrombie & Fitch catalogue! Tight jeans? Check. Number of women in the catalogue? Two. Number of men with their chests shaved or waxed? 'Twenty' or 'all' will both be accepted as correct answers.
Reply #1 posted 07/04/06 1:20pm

Anx

yuck. if someone just so happens to be hairlessly smooth, that's what it is, but plucked/waxed/shaved is gross to me.
Reply #2 posted 07/04/06 1:21pm

meltwithu

I ALREADY HAVE THAT ONE,THANKS!



you look better on your facebook page than you do in person hmph!
Reply #3 posted 07/04/06 1:25pm

kidelrich

Where's Jersey? This thread was designed with him in mind.
Reply #4 posted 07/04/06 1:30pm

kidelrich

I like that there's been 23 views on this thread but only 3 replies. Lots of curious people. lol
Reply #5 posted 07/04/06 1:31pm

fantasyislander

hairless..... drool


yummy! horny
Reply #6 posted 07/04/06 1:32pm

kidelrich

fantasyislander said:

hairless..... drool


yummy! horny


I thought completely hairless grossed women out?
Reply #7 posted 07/04/06 1:35pm

fantasyislander

kidelrich said:

fantasyislander said:

hairless..... drool


yummy! horny


I thought completely hairless grossed women out?



wait, exacty what body parts are you talking about?
Reply #8 posted 07/04/06 1:38pm

kidelrich

fantasyislander said:

kidelrich said:



I thought completely hairless grossed women out?



wait, exacty what body parts are you talking about?


lol i think you answered me right there...i was talking about everything...what should and shouldn't be taken care of in your opinion?
Reply #9 posted 07/04/06 1:41pm

fantasyislander

kidelrich said:

fantasyislander said:




wait, exacty what body parts are you talking about?


lol i think you answered me right there...i was talking about everything...what should and shouldn't be taken care of in your opinion?


i don't mind a bald head, but it depends on the guy.... i like a smooth chest, and for the rest of him.... slight stubble is ok, but i prefer it to be kept nicely trimmed at least. nod
Reply #10 posted 07/04/06 1:43pm

kidelrich

fantasyislander said:

kidelrich said:



lol i think you answered me right there...i was talking about everything...what should and shouldn't be taken care of in your opinion?


i don't mind a bald head, but it depends on the guy.... i like a smooth chest, and for the rest of him.... slight stubble is ok, but i prefer it to be kept nicely trimmed at least. nod


OK, I get the Hint!! lol
Reply #11 posted 07/04/06 1:44pm

kidelrich

kidelrich said:

fantasyislander said:



i don't mind a bald head, but it depends on the guy.... i like a smooth chest, and for the rest of him.... slight stubble is ok, but i prefer it to be kept nicely trimmed at least. nod


OK, I get the Hint!! lol


I like my hairy chest, though. It looks awesome! cool
Reply #12 posted 07/04/06 1:46pm

fantasyislander

kidelrich said:

kidelrich said:



OK, I get the Hint!! lol


I like my hairy chest, though. It looks awesome! cool



a hairy chest can be acceptable.... just not the back!! shake
Reply #13 posted 07/04/06 1:48pm

kidelrich

fantasyislander said:

kidelrich said:



I like my hairy chest, though. It looks awesome! cool



a hairy chest can be acceptable.... just not the back!! shake


I have a couple stragglies there, but i'm not george the animal steele. I can't shave it though because I get awful bumps back there when I do. neutral I have a little trimmer thing I use, though.
Reply #14 posted 07/04/06 2:00pm

CarrieMpls

Ex-Moderator
why do you get the A&F catalog to begin with?
falloff
Reply #15 posted 07/04/06 2:02pm

Spats

CarrieMpls said:

why do you get the A&F catalog to begin with?
falloff



Thankfully i don't have a real hairy chest. It does not look good.
Reply #16 posted 07/04/06 2:05pm

CarrieMpls

Ex-Moderator

kidelrich said:

fantasyislander said:




a hairy chest can be acceptable.... just not the back!! shake


I have a couple stragglies there, but i'm not george the animal steele. I can't shave it though because I get awful bumps back there when I do. neutral I have a little trimmer thing I use, though.


A couple stragglies (is that a word?) on the shoulders or back is no big deal. people get weird hair in weird places. when you get old it'll be growing out of your ears. shrug

I'm not one for the waxing and shaving for a man. If it's truly unruly downstairs, a nice trim is all that's necessary.
Reply #17 posted 07/04/06 2:09pm

Imago

Am I the only person who thinks this is a very very gay thread?
Reply #18 posted 07/04/06 2:12pm

kidelrich

Imago said:

Am I the only person who thinks this is a very very gay thread?


extremely, very much so...
Reply #19 posted 07/04/06 2:12pm

kidelrich

CarrieMpls said:

why do you get the A&F catalog to begin with?
falloff


lurking

I like the tight-fitting clothing. redface
Reply #20 posted 07/04/06 2:13pm

Imago

kidelrich said:

CarrieMpls said:

why do you get the A&F catalog to begin with?
falloff


lurking

I like the tight-fitting clothing. redface

eek


ky
Reply #21 posted 07/04/06 2:14pm

kidelrich

Imago said:

kidelrich said:



lurking

I like the tight-fitting clothing. redface

eek


ky


None of that! I can only spend a few minutes in the store, or that would be the end of the hetero me.
Reply #22 posted 07/04/06 2:20pm

Imago

kidelrich said:

Imago said:


eek


ky


None of that! I can only spend a few minutes in the store, or that would be the end of the hetero me.

Fuck A&F!

Get a good pair of D&G jeans!



Reply #23 posted 07/04/06 2:23pm

kidelrich

Imago said:

kidelrich said:



None of that! I can only spend a few minutes in the store, or that would be the end of the hetero me.

Fuck A&F!

Get a good pair of D&G jeans!





awesome. lol That doesn't really look like me, though. I have a good body.
[Edited 7/4/06 14:24pm]
Reply #24 posted 07/04/06 2:32pm

Imago

kidelrich said:

Imago said:


Fuck A&F!

Get a good pair of D&G jeans!





awesome. lol That doesn't really look like me, though. I have a good body.
[Edited 7/4/06 14:24pm]

falloff And that guy doesn't?
Reply #25 posted 07/04/06 2:34pm

jerseykrs

Imago said:

kidelrich said:



None of that! I can only spend a few minutes in the store, or that would be the end of the hetero me.

Fuck A&F!

Get a good pair of D&G jeans!







hah!


URL: http://prince.org/msg/100/194338

Date printed: Thu 18th Sep 2014 10:45am PDT