URL: http://prince.org/msg/100/165262

Date printed: Thu 24th Jul 2014 10:44am PDT

independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 24th Jul 2014 10:44am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forums > General Discussion > Man in Dallas convicted of sprinkling fecal matter on pastries
AuthorMessage
Thread started 10/27/05 7:47am

CreamyThighs

Man in Dallas convicted of sprinkling fecal matter on pastries

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=4029330&nav=0w0v

A Dallas man will likely be sentenced today, one day after a jury convicted him of sprinkling feces on pastries at a grocery store.

Prosecutors charged 49-year-old Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh with two felony counts of tampering with consumer products.

During the trial, the jury saw store surveillance videotapes of the man tainting the food.

Customers had complained the fresh-baked items smelled and tasted like manure.

Nahidmobarekeh could get anywhere from 10 years probation to two to 20 years in prison.

barf

doo-doo man machinegun
Reply #1 posted 10/27/05 7:56am

jthad1129

CreamyThighs said:

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=4029330&nav=0w0v

A Dallas man will likely be sentenced today, one day after a jury convicted him of sprinkling feces on pastries at a grocery store.

Prosecutors charged 49-year-old Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh with two felony counts of tampering with consumer products.

During the trial, the jury saw store surveillance videotapes of the man tainting the food.

Customers had complained the fresh-baked items smelled and tasted like manure.

Nahidmobarekeh could get anywhere from 10 years probation to two to 20 years in prison.

barf

doo-doo man machinegun



NEW! Fecal Muffins, all natural, o carbs! made with Splenda and poopy
razz
---------------------------------
rainbow Funny and charming as usual
Reply #2 posted 10/27/05 7:56am

gemini13

Nasty, huh? mad
Reply #3 posted 10/27/05 7:59am

PANDURITO

CreamyThighs said:

Customers had complained the fresh-baked items smelled and tasted like manure.


lol
Reply #4 posted 10/27/05 8:00am

Handclapsfingasnapz

"my chocolate eeee-clair smells like dookie." eek
Reply #5 posted 10/27/05 8:01am

gemini13

I wonder why he did this? It doesn't say.
Reply #6 posted 10/27/05 8:10am

IrresistibleB1tch

PANDURITO said:

CreamyThighs said:

Customers had complained the fresh-baked items smelled and tasted like manure.


lol


lol yeah, once i think something SMELLS like shit, i'm certainly not going to taste it to be sure!
Reply #7 posted 10/27/05 8:16am

Handclapsfingasnapz

IrresistibleB1tch said:

PANDURITO said:



lol


lol yeah, once i think something SMELLS like shit, i'm certainly not going to taste it to be sure!

they had to have been hungry as hell to eat it, regardless of the smell. lol
Reply #8 posted 10/27/05 8:17am

IrresistibleB1tch

Handclapsfingasnapz said:

IrresistibleB1tch said:



lol yeah, once i think something SMELLS like shit, i'm certainly not going to taste it to be sure!

they had to have been hungry as hell to eat it, regardless of the smell. lol


i guess i've never been THAT hungry! lol
Reply #9 posted 10/27/05 8:19am

ufoclub

I am paranoid of public food... is at really pubic food?
Reply #10 posted 10/27/05 8:27am

sag10

He should be sentenced... Bastard.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections... unknown
Reply #11 posted 10/27/05 8:32am

MrsJimmyFallon

well, THAT'S a really crappy thing to do. confused
Reply #12 posted 10/27/05 8:59am

CreamyThighs

Handclapsfingasnapz said:

"my chocolate eeee-clair smells like dookie." eek

falloff
Reply #13 posted 10/27/05 9:13am

butterfli25

nasty bastard

said he was upset at the grocery chain.....
butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
Reply #14 posted 10/27/05 9:16am

Handclapsfingasnapz

butterfli25 said:

nasty bastard

said he was upset at the grocery chain.....

ahhh, so that was the motive..."you guys lie! your prices are NOT low and every aisle is NOT filled with helpful smiles! i poop on your 15 convenient locations and your full-service bakery!!! raaaaawrrr!!!!111omgone!"




donut fragrant donut edit
[Edited 10/27/05 9:18am]
Reply #15 posted 10/27/05 9:21am

butterfli25

Handclapsfingasnapz said:

butterfli25 said:

nasty bastard

said he was upset at the grocery chain.....

ahhh, so that was the motive..."you guys lie! your prices are NOT low and every aisle is NOT filled with helpful smiles! i poop on your 15 convenient locations and your full-service bakery!!! raaaaawrrr!!!!111omgone!"




donut fragrant donut edit
[Edited 10/27/05 9:18am]

falloff
butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
Reply #16 posted 10/27/05 9:32am

CynthiasSocks

eek Like you wouldn't see it! And "tasted like manure" eek Who knows what that tastes like!?
Drew, Stu, & Mushu

Socks still got butt like a leather seat...

URL: http://prince.org/msg/100/165262

Date printed: Thu 24th Jul 2014 10:44am PDT