URL: http://prince.org/msg/100/142931

Date printed: Fri 22nd Aug 2014 4:36pm PDT

independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 22nd Aug 2014 4:36pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forums > General Discussion > Cinemax's Erotic Movies.
AuthorMessage
Thread started 04/25/05 4:08pm

AnckSuNamun

Cinemax's Erotic Movies.

Does anybody ever watch those movies on Cinemax that come on around midnight? They are the cheesiest movies on the planet with the world's worst actors, but I find myself watchin' them whenever I get the chance. giggle redface
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #1 posted 04/25/05 4:12pm

NakedAngel

I have to admit that I do: nod: I like Best Sex Ever, that's a good one right there
Reply #2 posted 04/25/05 4:20pm

AnckSuNamun

yep, that too. Haunting Desires isn't so bad either. It's a little more sensual.
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #3 posted 04/25/05 4:27pm

sinisterpentatonic

lol I remember watching them when i still lived at home.

Are they still showing Lady Chatterly? i use to be all jerkoff late at night hoping my mom wouldn't wake up and see me in the living room beating off to soft porn. tp
Reply #4 posted 04/25/05 4:32pm

AnckSuNamun

sinisterpentatonic said:

lol I remember watching them when i still lived at home.

Are they still showing Lady Chatterly? i use to be all jerkoff late at night hoping my mom wouldn't wake up and see me in the living room beating off to soft porn. tp


falloff I don't think they are. But some movie called "Busty Cops" is always on. It's so corny. giggle
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #5 posted 04/25/05 4:38pm

sinisterpentatonic

AnckSuNamun said:

sinisterpentatonic said:

lol I remember watching them when i still lived at home.

Are they still showing Lady Chatterly? i use to be all jerkoff late at night hoping my mom wouldn't wake up and see me in the living room beating off to soft porn. tp


falloff I don't think they are. But some movie called "Busty Cops" is always on. It's so corny. giggle


it may be corny but i'm sure by the end you're horny

hah!
Reply #6 posted 04/25/05 4:43pm

AnckSuNamun

sinisterpentatonic said:

AnckSuNamun said:



falloff I don't think they are. But some movie called "Busty Cops" is always on. It's so corny. giggle


it may be corny but i'm sure by the end you're horny

hah!


giggle you must get off easily.
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #7 posted 04/25/05 4:46pm

sinisterpentatonic

AnckSuNamun said:

sinisterpentatonic said:



it may be corny but i'm sure by the end you're horny

hah!


giggle you must get off easily.


confused
Reply #8 posted 04/25/05 4:56pm

AnckSuNamun

sinisterpentatonic said:

AnckSuNamun said:



giggle you must get off easily.


confused


I'm just playin' lol I really do too. redface redface redface
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #9 posted 04/25/05 4:57pm

sinisterpentatonic

AnckSuNamun said:

sinisterpentatonic said:



confused


I'm just playin' lol I really do too. redface redface redface


I KNEW IT!! hah! redface
Reply #10 posted 04/25/05 6:44pm

Anxiety

were britt ekland and elke somer the same person?
Reply #11 posted 04/25/05 7:22pm

VinnyM27

I remember back in the day The Movie Channel used to show some corny semi sex movies with terrible acting. It was like a whole thing and this guy from a trailer park (not literally) would tell you the body count and bobbie count on every flick. I also used to love the movies that USA used to show on their "Up All Night" block on weekends. They were T&A movies but sadly, without the T&A but they were still good and kind of hot. Very funny, sometimes intentionally. They showed the Troma movies. I remember thinking "Toxic Avenger" and things like that were the funniest things I'd ever seen. Wonder if that, and other USA type T&A movies are on DVD now? I remember one that had this nerd who found a genie bottle and she made him cool. It was pretty good (I know who I'm sounding like but I don't care).

On IMDB, some poeple posted a bunch of titles of movies that have appeared on there. Most of the sound like they were from Marilyn Chambers or are Chamber-esque....

Knockouts
Bufford's Beach Bunnies
Wimps
Assualt of the Party Nerds
Assualt of the Party Nerds 2
Virgin High
Sorority babes in the slimeball bowl-o-rama
bikini car wash company
bikini carwash company 2
sorority house party
nightmare sisters
killbots (aka chopping mall)
vice academy
vice academy 2
little devils (aka witch academy)
club fed
Hot Chili
Getting Lucky
Fraternity Vacation
Hamburger: The Motion Picture
Kentucky Fried Movie
Chopper Chicks in Zombietown
Return to Horror High
Cheerleader Camp

USA just sucks now! Why oh why don't they bring this back! It was always edited for nudity and langauge! And I'm sure these movies were dirt cheap yet to air still got an audience.
[Edited 4/25/05 19:28pm]
Reply #12 posted 04/25/05 7:35pm

Xavier23

those cinemax movies are quite dull, unoriginal(is porn evr really original anyway>) and pathetic. they always start out with some slutty girl named "amber" or "tiffany" or "missy good nipples" or some shit like that who sleeps with evry man in the entire low budget cast(meanwhile the story line is nowhere to be found, or in soneone's vagina) even though it's porn i mean c'mon the story has to ollow something, they can't just walk aroound gridning each other can they?? can they?????
"Americans consume the most fast food than any nation on Earth and the stupid motherfuckers wonder why they are so fat? " - Oprah Winfrey
Reply #13 posted 04/25/05 7:48pm

VinnyM27

Xavier23 said:

those cinemax movies are quite dull, unoriginal(is porn evr really original anyway>) and pathetic. they always start out with some slutty girl named "amber" or "tiffany" or "missy good nipples" or some shit like that who sleeps with evry man in the entire low budget cast(meanwhile the story line is nowhere to be found, or in soneone's vagina) even though it's porn i mean c'mon the story has to ollow something, they can't just walk aroound gridning each other can they?? can they?????


I don't know that I've ever had Cinemax long enough to actually see any of those flicks but I do remember "Red Shoe Diaries". Terrible! See, that's why the unedited "USA Up All Night" movies would. They were actually entertaining (often funny, whether they were comedy romps, semi-serious or thrillers).
Reply #14 posted 04/25/05 8:28pm

AnckSuNamun

Anxiety said:

were britt ekland and elke somer the same person?


I have no clue who they are.
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #15 posted 04/25/05 8:29pm

lilmissmissy

Hullo..es Marrria...

i am a dick edit
[Edited 4/25/05 20:29pm]
No hablo espanol,no! no no no!
Pero hablo ingles..ssii muy muy bien... nod
music "Come into my world..." music
Missy Quote of da Month: "yeah, sure, that's cool...wait WHAT?! " confuse
Reply #16 posted 04/25/05 8:29pm

AnckSuNamun

Xavier23 said:

those cinemax movies are quite dull, unoriginal(is porn evr really original anyway>) and pathetic. they always start out with some slutty girl named "amber" or "tiffany" or "missy good nipples" or some shit like that who sleeps with evry man in the entire low budget cast(meanwhile the story line is nowhere to be found, or in soneone's vagina) even though it's porn i mean c'mon the story has to ollow something, they can't just walk aroound gridning each other can they?? can they?????


oh they have plots.....I didn't say they were good plots though. giggle
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #17 posted 04/25/05 8:33pm

AnckSuNamun

I used to watch Up All Night.....with Rhonda. I used to like her and how she used to say "Welcome back to USA's Up! all night". giggle I can remember some of the damnest things. I used to watch it mainly for the cheap B-horror movies.

rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #18 posted 04/25/05 8:33pm

AnckSuNamun

lilmissmissy said:

Hullo..es Marrria...

i am a dick edit
[Edited 4/25/05 20:29pm]


no you're not giggle
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #19 posted 04/25/05 8:36pm

lilmissmissy

AnckSuNamun said:

lilmissmissy said:

Hullo..es Marrria...

i am a dick edit
[Edited 4/25/05 20:29pm]


no you're not giggle


shhh Just pretend orightz!!! lol
No hablo espanol,no! no no no!
Pero hablo ingles..ssii muy muy bien... nod
music "Come into my world..." music
Missy Quote of da Month: "yeah, sure, that's cool...wait WHAT?! " confuse
Reply #20 posted 04/25/05 9:41pm

VinnyM27

AnckSuNamun said:

I used to watch Up All Night.....with Rhonda. I used to like her and how she used to say "Welcome back to USA's Up! all night". giggle I can remember some of the damnest things. I used to watch it mainly for the cheap B-horror movies.



I'm not sure now if some days it was Gilbert and some days it was her, or if Gilbert left but I loved both of them on her. Gilbert was hilarious (still is) and she was hot and kind of funny, too.
Reply #21 posted 04/25/05 9:54pm

AnckSuNamun

VinnyM27 said:

AnckSuNamun said:

I used to watch Up All Night.....with Rhonda. I used to like her and how she used to say "Welcome back to USA's Up! all night". giggle I can remember some of the damnest things. I used to watch it mainly for the cheap B-horror movies.



I'm not sure now if some days it was Gilbert and some days it was her, or if Gilbert left but I loved both of them on her. Gilbert was hilarious (still is) and she was hot and kind of funny, too.


It took a while for Gilbert to grow on me. He's tolerable now, but at first he was annoying as hell. I just couldn't stand his voice and the way he used to scrunch up his face. I think Rhonda was the host first and then Gilbert replaced her.
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #22 posted 04/25/05 10:01pm

VinnyM27

AnckSuNamun said:

VinnyM27 said:



I'm not sure now if some days it was Gilbert and some days it was her, or if Gilbert left but I loved both of them on her. Gilbert was hilarious (still is) and she was hot and kind of funny, too.


It took a while for Gilbert to grow on me. He's tolerable now, but at first he was annoying as hell. I just couldn't stand his voice and the way he used to scrunch up his face. I think Rhonda was the host first and then Gilbert replaced her.


I actually started looking up things on the show and she said she was there from 1991 until 1998 when they cancelled it (she said the network was going through major changes and I would say not for the better...Adam Sandler movies are nice but an entire cable channel devoted to them?).
Reply #23 posted 04/25/05 10:42pm

MsLegs

AnckSuNamun said:

Does anybody ever watch those movies on Cinemax that come on around midnight? They are the cheesiest movies on the planet with the world's worst actors, but I find myself watchin' them whenever I get the chance. giggle redface

Them movies are wack as hell.
Reply #24 posted 04/25/05 10:43pm

MsLegs

MsLegs said:

AnckSuNamun said:

Does anybody ever watch those movies on Cinemax that come on around midnight? They are the cheesiest movies on the planet with the world's worst actors, but I find myself watchin' them whenever I get the chance. giggle redface

The movies are wack as hell.
Reply #25 posted 04/25/05 10:44pm

NakedSaxPlayer

I don't really watch SkinAMax lol
Reply #26 posted 04/26/05 7:41am

VinnyM27

NakedSaxPlayer said:

I don't really watch SkinAMax lol


Skinamax or Sinamax. Both are fitting titles. Do they air any good theatrical releases or goes HBO and Showtime grab all those up. I see even the older movies on HBO and am jealous as hell, even though I could rent them for barely anything (but why rent something you've seen...). Do they even attempt original programming?
Reply #27 posted 04/26/05 11:25am

AnckSuNamun

MsLegs said:

AnckSuNamun said:

Does anybody ever watch those movies on Cinemax that come on around midnight? They are the cheesiest movies on the planet with the world's worst actors, but I find myself watchin' them whenever I get the chance. giggle redface

Them movies are wack as hell.


which means you watch them? hah! tease
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #28 posted 04/26/05 11:28am

AnckSuNamun

VinnyM27 said:

AnckSuNamun said:



It took a while for Gilbert to grow on me. He's tolerable now, but at first he was annoying as hell. I just couldn't stand his voice and the way he used to scrunch up his face. I think Rhonda was the host first and then Gilbert replaced her.


I actually started looking up things on the show and she said she was there from 1991 until 1998 when they cancelled it (she said the network was going through major changes and I would say not for the better...Adam Sandler movies are nice but an entire cable channel devoted to them?).


I know, I love Billy Madison and all, but how many times can a network air it. I might just have to start doing my own Up All Night and just rent a bunch of cheesy camp/ b-horrors one weekend.
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #29 posted 04/26/05 11:29am

ella731

VinnyM27 said:

I remember back in the day The Movie Channel used to show some corny semi sex movies with terrible acting. It was like a whole thing and this guy from a trailer park (not literally) would tell you the body count and bobbie count on every flick. I also used to love the movies that USA used to show on their "Up All Night" block on weekends. They were T&A movies but sadly, without the T&A but they were still good and kind of hot. Very funny, sometimes intentionally. They showed the Troma movies. I remember thinking "Toxic Avenger" and things like that were the funniest things I'd ever seen. Wonder if that, and other USA type T&A movies are on DVD now? I remember one that had this nerd who found a genie bottle and she made him cool. It was pretty good (I know who I'm sounding like but I don't care).

On IMDB, some poeple posted a bunch of titles of movies that have appeared on there. Most of the sound like they were from Marilyn Chambers or are Chamber-esque....

Knockouts
Bufford's Beach Bunnies
Wimps
Assualt of the Party Nerds
Assualt of the Party Nerds 2
Virgin High
Sorority babes in the slimeball bowl-o-rama
bikini car wash company
bikini carwash company 2
sorority house party
nightmare sisters
killbots (aka chopping mall)
vice academy
vice academy 2
little devils (aka witch academy)
club fed
Hot Chili
Getting Lucky
Fraternity Vacation
Hamburger: The Motion Picture
Kentucky Fried Movie
Chopper Chicks in Zombietown
Return to Horror High
Cheerleader Camp

USA just sucks now! Why oh why don't they bring this back! It was always edited for nudity and langauge! And I'm sure these movies were dirt cheap yet to air still got an audience.
[Edited 4/25/05 19:28pm]


WHOA there... kentucky fried movie is GREAT

and its NOT soft porn...

big grin
Reply #30 posted 04/26/05 11:30am

Mach

at midnight i am usually too busy maing my own movies biggrin
Reply #31 posted 04/26/05 11:33am

AnckSuNamun

Mach said:

at midnight i am usually too busy maing my own movies biggrin


you go girl redface
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #32 posted 04/26/05 11:36am

BabyCakes

This thread made me laugh.. I have caught a few of those cheesy B rated soft core porn movies.. They are horrible.. The acting is really bad.. but all in all, I dont think many people are watching for the acting! jerkoff
The day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom - Anais Nin

"Unnecessary giggling"... giggle
Reply #33 posted 04/26/05 11:54am

AnckSuNamun

I am.
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #34 posted 04/26/05 1:11pm

MIGUELGOMEZ

Oh my God. These movies are usually about a woman that just killed her husband and the cops are trying to find out who did it.

Bad bad bad! It's funny because you'll see the women's EVERYTHING but you wont see the man's ding-aling. When you do see it he's soft and he has a sock around it,bad editing.


rainbow
MyeternalgrattitudetoPhil&Val.Herman said "We want sweaty truckers at the truck stop! We want cigar puffing men that look like they wanna beat the living daylights out of us" Val"sporking is spooning with benefits"
Reply #35 posted 04/26/05 1:12pm

MIGUELGOMEZ

AnckSuNamun said:

I used to watch Up All Night.....with Rhonda. I used to like her and how she used to say "Welcome back to USA's Up! all night". giggle I can remember some of the damnest things. I used to watch it mainly for the cheap B-horror movies.




Does anybody, in the San Francisco Bay Area, remember CAROL DODA doing the Channel 36 station identification. "The perfect 36 in San Jose."


rainbow
MyeternalgrattitudetoPhil&Val.Herman said "We want sweaty truckers at the truck stop! We want cigar puffing men that look like they wanna beat the living daylights out of us" Val"sporking is spooning with benefits"
Reply #36 posted 04/26/05 1:40pm

AnckSuNamun

MIGUELGOMEZ said:

Oh my God. These movies are usually about a woman that just killed her husband and the cops are trying to find out who did it.

Bad bad bad! It's funny because you'll see the women's EVERYTHING but you wont see the man's ding-aling. When you do see it he's soft and he has a sock around it,bad editing.


rainbow


giggle I haven't noticed any socks. I'll keep a watch out for them though.
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #37 posted 04/26/05 1:45pm

AnckSuNamun

VinnyM27 said:



Return to Horror High


USA just sucks now! Why oh why don't they bring this back! It was always edited for nudity and langauge! And I'm sure these movies were dirt cheap yet to air still got an audience.
[Edited 4/25/05 19:28pm]





omg who would've thought George Clooney would be where he is today with movies like this. giggle
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #38 posted 04/26/05 2:01pm

thecableguy

One of the benefeits of working for the cable company.....FREE CABLE AND SKIN-A-MAX!!!!
Reply #39 posted 04/26/05 2:51pm

VinnyM27

AnckSuNamun said:

VinnyM27 said:



I actually started looking up things on the show and she said she was there from 1991 until 1998 when they cancelled it (she said the network was going through major changes and I would say not for the better...Adam Sandler movies are nice but an entire cable channel devoted to them?).


I know, I love Billy Madison and all, but how many times can a network air it. I might just have to start doing my own Up All Night and just rent a bunch of cheesy camp/ b-horrors one weekend.


I'd so do that but I don't think the chains carry those movies anymore!
Reply #40 posted 04/26/05 2:54pm

VinnyM27

ella731 said:

VinnyM27 said:

I remember back in the day The Movie Channel used to show some corny semi sex movies with terrible acting. It was like a whole thing and this guy from a trailer park (not literally) would tell you the body count and bobbie count on every flick. I also used to love the movies that USA used to show on their "Up All Night" block on weekends. They were T&A movies but sadly, without the T&A but they were still good and kind of hot. Very funny, sometimes intentionally. They showed the Troma movies. I remember thinking "Toxic Avenger" and things like that were the funniest things I'd ever seen. Wonder if that, and other USA type T&A movies are on DVD now? I remember one that had this nerd who found a genie bottle and she made him cool. It was pretty good (I know who I'm sounding like but I don't care).

On IMDB, some poeple posted a bunch of titles of movies that have appeared on there. Most of the sound like they were from Marilyn Chambers or are Chamber-esque....

Knockouts
Bufford's Beach Bunnies
Wimps
Assualt of the Party Nerds
Assualt of the Party Nerds 2
Virgin High
Sorority babes in the slimeball bowl-o-rama
bikini car wash company
bikini carwash company 2
sorority house party
nightmare sisters
killbots (aka chopping mall)
vice academy
vice academy 2
little devils (aka witch academy)
club fed
Hot Chili
Getting Lucky
Fraternity Vacation
Hamburger: The Motion Picture
Kentucky Fried Movie
Chopper Chicks in Zombietown
Return to Horror High
Cheerleader Camp

USA just sucks now! Why oh why don't they bring this back! It was always edited for nudity and langauge! And I'm sure these movies were dirt cheap yet to air still got an audience.
[Edited 4/25/05 19:28pm]


WHOA there... kentucky fried movie is GREAT

and its NOT soft porn...

big grin



Yeah, I'm not sure if that person made a mistake and just assumed they aired that or it was a rare lapse in taste for them. That was a legitmate (albiet, very wacky) major movie.

Not all of the movies were soft porn but "Up All Night' was more about funny/"scary" T&A flicks (which, I would say is a different genre from soft porn, which tends to be "serious" and "sexual").
Reply #41 posted 04/26/05 3:01pm

VinnyM27

AnckSuNamun said:

VinnyM27 said:



Return to Horror High


USA just sucks now! Why oh why don't they bring this back! It was always edited for nudity and langauge! And I'm sure these movies were dirt cheap yet to air still got an audience.
[Edited 4/25/05 19:28pm]





omg who would've thought George Clooney would be where he is today with movies like this. giggle


And Maureen McCormick....otherwsie know as....Marcia, Marcia, Marcia (although I got her confused with Mary McCormack, Allison Stern in "Private Parts" and an actress that gets a lot of work but isn't a huge star)!

Maureen as Marcia

Mary five or so years ago
[Edited 4/26/05 15:04pm]
Reply #42 posted 04/26/05 8:09pm

AnckSuNamun

thecableguy said:

One of the benefeits of working for the cable company.....FREE CABLE AND SKIN-A-MAX!!!!


oh, our Cinemax is free too, but we don't work for the cable company shhh giggle honestly, I wouldn't pay extra for Cinemax
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #43 posted 04/26/05 8:12pm

AnckSuNamun

VinnyM27 said:

AnckSuNamun said:



I know, I love Billy Madison and all, but how many times can a network air it. I might just have to start doing my own Up All Night and just rent a bunch of cheesy camp/ b-horrors one weekend.


I'd so do that but I don't think the chains carry those movies anymore!


I know, and where I live there are only two movie places. Blockbuster and Hollywood. There's a place called Movieland here that might have a lot of those movies...it kinda seems like a seedy place. It's one of those run down non-major chain places.
rose looking for you in the woods tonight rose
Reply #44 posted 04/26/05 9:03pm

Janfriend

sinisterpentatonic said:

lol I remember watching them when i still lived at home.

Are they still showing Lady Chatterly? i use to be all jerkoff late at night hoping my mom wouldn't wake up and see me in the living room beating off to soft porn. tp


OMG LMAO I remember Lady Chatterly's Lovers! I think that was the first porn I ever saw

I can't stand the Cinemax porn because it's not real sex lol
Reply #45 posted 04/27/05 12:48am

MsLegs

Janfriend said:

sinisterpentatonic said:

lol I remember watching them when i still lived at home.

Are they still showing Lady Chatterly? i use to be all jerkoff late at night hoping my mom wouldn't wake up and see me in the living room beating off to soft porn. tp


OMG LMAO I remember Lady Chatterly's Lovers! I think that was the first porn I ever saw


nod I remember that shit also. Boy was that movie a trip.
Reply #46 posted 04/27/05 5:37am

VinnyM27

AnckSuNamun said:

VinnyM27 said:



I'd so do that but I don't think the chains carry those movies anymore!


I know, and where I live there are only two movie places. Blockbuster and Hollywood. There's a place called Movieland here that might have a lot of those movies...it kinda seems like a seedy place. It's one of those run down non-major chain places.


There is a place called Movietown, which is a small chain which I think Hollywood might buy and the last time I was there (a few years back, it's where they are closer to where I used to live) they had a huge stock of old VHS but it was seedy. I think the big problem is that they are trying to kill out the VHS format (well, it's pretty much dead) and Blockbuster, which never had a great back catalog anway, got rid of all their videos, I think. For Hollywood, their best stuff is on video!

URL: http://prince.org/msg/100/142931

Date printed: Fri 22nd Aug 2014 4:36pm PDT