independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 22nd Feb 2018 4:33am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > They knew they were a match since they were kids...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/06/05 7:43am

PurpleThunder

avatar

They knew they were a match since they were kids...

Now lemme hear ya say....Awwwww....mushy


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/06/05 7:56am

XxAxX

avatar

Ewwwww.....erm, i mean AWwwwww biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/06/05 7:59am

AsianBomb777

XxAxX said:

Ewwwww.....erm, i mean AWwwwww biggrin

falloff

No, ew is more fitting.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/06/05 8:00am

PurpleThunder

avatar

AsianBomb777 said:

XxAxX said:

Ewwwww.....erm, i mean AWwwwww biggrin

falloff

No, ew is more fitting.

lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/06/05 8:30am

animal

evillol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/06/05 8:48am

p0pRocks

you can tell they were destined to be together mushy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/06/05 9:06am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

falloff falloff - they make an awsome couple, when's the wedding? falloff
Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/06/05 9:11am

p0pRocks

luv4u said:

falloff falloff - they make an awsome couple, when's the wedding? falloff


they have already asked me and PT to be bridesmaids heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/06/05 9:12am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

p0pRocks said:

luv4u said:

falloff falloff - they make an awsome couple, when's the wedding? falloff


they have already asked me and PT to be bridesmaids heart


Can I be the Wedding Singer???

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/06/05 9:18am

PurpleThunder

avatar

p0pRocks said:

luv4u said:

falloff falloff - they make an awsome couple, when's the wedding? falloff


they have already asked me and PT to be bridesmaids heart

mushy What an honor! touched
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/06/05 9:26am

SammiJ

luv4u said:

p0pRocks said:



they have already asked me and PT to be bridesmaids heart


Can I be the Wedding Singer???


AS LONG AS IM THE FLOWER GIRL ITS ALL GOOD!!!! pout
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/06/05 10:30am

p0pRocks

luv4u said:

p0pRocks said:



they have already asked me and PT to be bridesmaids heart


Can I be the Wedding Singer???




will you sing the love sucks song and dedicate it to me batting eyes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/06/05 10:31am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

p0pRocks said:

luv4u said:



Can I be the Wedding Singer???




will you sing the love sucks song and dedicate it to me batting eyes


" I would like to dedicate this song to poprocks..... ahemmm!

"Love Stinks, yeah, yeah..... " music
Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/06/05 10:31am

mdiver

p0pRocks said:

luv4u said:



Can I be the Wedding Singer???




will you sing the love sucks song and dedicate it to me batting eyes


The love sucks song is one of the greates songs ever written!! biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/06/05 10:31am

p0pRocks

PurpleThunder said:

p0pRocks said:



they have already asked me and PT to be bridesmaids heart

mushy What an honor! touched


i know


but it will never last

rolleyes

not with AB sleeping with anyone who will get into bed with him, it will all end in tears sigh
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/06/05 10:32am

p0pRocks

mdiver said:

p0pRocks said:




will you sing the love sucks song and dedicate it to me batting eyes


The love sucks song is one of the greates songs ever written!! biggrin


woot!

indeed

I heart that film mushy

hope you are well sweetie, are you gonna be an usher?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 03/06/05 10:33am

p0pRocks

luv4u said:

p0pRocks said:




will you sing the love sucks song and dedicate it to me batting eyes


" I would like to dedicate this song to poprocks..... ahemmm!

"Love Stinks, yeah, yeah..... " music


touched

mushy

cool
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 03/06/05 10:34am

mdiver

p0pRocks said:

mdiver said:



The love sucks song is one of the greates songs ever written!! biggrin


woot!

indeed

I heart that film mushy

hope you are well sweetie, are you gonna be an usher?


It would be an honour
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 03/06/05 10:37am

p0pRocks

mdiver said:

p0pRocks said:



woot!

indeed

I heart that film mushy

hope you are well sweetie, are you gonna be an usher?


It would be an honour


woot!

i wonder how the grooms are going to feel when they find out about THE wedding hmm
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 03/06/05 10:40am

XxAxX

avatar

PurpleThunder said:

AsianBomb777 said:


falloff

No, ew is more fitting.

lol



falloff it was the lime green propellers against those orange hats that put me off at first.

anyway i'm over that now and i agree those two do seem made for each other and they're obviously in heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 03/06/05 10:41am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

p0pRocks said:

luv4u said:



" I would like to dedicate this song to poprocks..... ahemmm!

"Love Stinks, yeah, yeah..... " music


touched

mushy

cool



I found the lyrics just for you.....

Lyric Of The J. Geils Band---Love Stinks



You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can't win
And so it goes
Till the day you die
This thing they call love
It's gonna make you cry
I've had the blues
The reds and the pinks
One thing for sure

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

Two by two and side by side
Love's gonna find you yes it is
You just can't hide
You'll hear it call
Your heart will fall
Then love will fly
It's gonna soar
I don't care for any casanova thing
All I can say is
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

I've been through diamonds
I've been through minks
I've been through it all
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 03/06/05 10:43am

p0pRocks

luv4u said:

p0pRocks said:



touched

mushy

cool



I found the lyrics just for you.....

Lyric Of The J. Geils Band---Love Stinks



You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can't win
And so it goes
Till the day you die
This thing they call love
It's gonna make you cry
I've had the blues
The reds and the pinks
One thing for sure

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

Two by two and side by side
Love's gonna find you yes it is
You just can't hide
You'll hear it call
Your heart will fall
Then love will fly
It's gonna soar
I don't care for any casanova thing
All I can say is
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

I've been through diamonds
I've been through minks
I've been through it all
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah


woot! touched

kotc how adorable are you, you can definatly be the wedding singer,

if you are feeling brave you can also break the news of the wedding to the happy couple confused
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 03/06/05 10:46am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

woot! I am the wedding singer touched
Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 03/06/05 10:51am

SammiJ

ok so i nominate byron, heavenly and fauxie as ring bearers...who'll choose?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 03/06/05 10:58am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

SammiJ said:

ok so i nominate byron, heavenly and fauxie as ring bearers...who'll choose?



Uhmmmmm, who the hell is performing the wedding ceremony? hmmm


Byron: Wedding photographer
Heavenly: Wedding video producer
Fauxie: chauffer
luv4u: wedding singer
PT & poprocks: Bridesmaids
SammiJ: Flowergirl
Mdiver: Usher
Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 03/06/05 11:06am

SammiJ

luv4u said:

SammiJ said:

ok so i nominate byron, heavenly and fauxie as ring bearers...who'll choose?



Uhmmmmm, who the hell is performing the wedding ceremony? hmmm


Byron: Wedding photographer
Heavenly: Wedding video producer
Fauxie: chauffer
luv4u: wedding singer
PT & poprocks: Bridesmaids
SammiJ: Flowergirl
Mdiver: Usher

woot! eeeee!! im so excited LOL
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 03/06/05 11:14am

AsianBomb777

luv4u said:

SammiJ said:

ok so i nominate byron, heavenly and fauxie as ring bearers...who'll choose?



Uhmmmmm, who the hell is performing the wedding ceremony? hmmm


Byron: Wedding photographer
Heavenly: Wedding video producer
Fauxie: chauffer
luv4u: wedding singer
PT & poprocks: Bridesmaids
SammiJ: Flowergirl
Mdiver: Usher



disbelief
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 03/06/05 11:17am

SammiJ

AsianBomb777 said:

luv4u said:




Uhmmmmm, who the hell is performing the wedding ceremony? hmmm


Byron: Wedding photographer
Heavenly: Wedding video producer
Fauxie: chauffer
luv4u: wedding singer
PT & poprocks: Bridesmaids
SammiJ: Flowergirl
Mdiver: Usher



disbelief

aww its the blushing bride....or groom?
who's this bitch in this relationship?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 03/06/05 11:20am

mdiver

Hang on a minute I've just realised that Pop's is a bridesmaid..that means I want to be best man, that way I HAVE to have a crack at the cutie it's the law biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 03/06/05 11:21am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

SammiJ said:

luv4u said:




Uhmmmmm, who the hell is performing the wedding ceremony? hmmm


Byron: Wedding photographer
Heavenly: Wedding video producer & music producer
Fauxie: chauffer
luv4u: wedding singer
PT & poprocks: Bridesmaids
SammiJ: Flowergirl
Mdiver: Usher

woot! eeeee!! im so excited LOL


Oh Heavenly can also be the music producer too.....
Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > They knew they were a match since they were kids...