Bugfix update and a new orgNote feature!
Got to spend some time working on the org today, and here’s the results:
- Fixed bug: the “explanation” for the random quote under the navigation, wasn’t explaining anything (was a blank popup window).
- Fixed bug: adding/removing from the buddy and blocked lists wasn’t working.
- Change: people were complaining about the new “pray” emoticon, that it didn’t look much like prayer, but a lot like begging. Then they begged for the old prayer icon back So, that’s what I did. The old one was restored and the new one was renamed as “beg”.
- New feature: when you get a new orgnote, you get an email about it, with a link to go read the note directly. This is really cool for me, since I don’t log in to the org religiously, but I do need to keep up on emails. And of course, it’s an option–you can turn it off in the “MY ORG” section, under “Notifications”. (I also cleaned up the preferences slightly, combining the “newsletter” (nonexistent feature), orgNote notifications, and event alerts, all into a single “page” under Notifications.)
- Also, yesterday, I fixed the “profiles get trashed when editing” bug. Sorry about that one! I fixed something else too at the same time, but can’t recall what exactly.
I hope everyone enjoys the changes and I apologize for any inconvenience the bugs might have caused!